• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu: X Games It's Back on! Esam, Vinnie, M2K, Junebug, Logic, Mekos....Dabuz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aposl

Smash Ace
If you guys bring the set ups we will make them fit some how, Im not going to have places where there is no setups in brawl room and not let an available set up for melee not go up, that being said we need you guys to bring the set ups

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
I'll be bringing two setups as well, one for both games. o: Will there be discounts for setups?

Would anyone like to team for this?

Aposl

Smash Ace
we will have approx 10 tv's and 5-6 wiis so complete setups would be better but we will have about 4-6 extra tv's for wiis and cubes

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
also requesting off work for this :o

Bengals is about to make a VALIANT return, watch out niccas

Aposl

Smash Ace
Good stuff everybody, I can feel the hype building with less than a month for this event!

hot$

Smash Ace
might try to come... there enough space for both games? since it sounds like, melee gets some sort of smaller area to play in? (just curious)

Hey zant can you give me a ride to this?
Not really possible. I have to leave for college the next morning (it's a 4 hour drive down there) and I'm already getting Poyo & Lol.. What about Junebug? Don't you 2 live kind of close?

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Not really possible. I have to leave for college the next morning (it's a 4 hour drive down there) and I'm already getting Poyo & Lol.. What about Junebug? Don't you 2 live kind of close?
Oh ok.
I don't think June wants to pick me up tho lol

Aposl

Smash Ace
might try to come... there enough space for both games? since it sounds like, melee gets some sort of smaller area to play in? (just curious)
like i said earlier we designated the smaller room for Melee but will accommodate based on turn out, which is as unbiased as I can be. If the Brawl players bring enough steups to fill the big room then they get the big room, but if they're is space I will allow melee in there.

If anyone is caught arguing over melee vs Brawl I will tell you to stfu....

Hype!

SixSixSheep

Smash Rookie
I'm interested for Brawl, this will be my first internment too, I also will have a friend coming I'll tell him to sign up on here

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Just realized that I actually can't come to this, moving into college on the 27th... I was looking forward to mid tiers too :/ ah well.

:059:

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I forget whether or not I posted in this, but lloD and I are going to try to come. I don't think we'll be able to make doubles, but we'll try and get there for singles. lloD is busy that day, so there's no telling whether or not we'll be able to make it, but we're gonna do our best.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Just updated the attendance list, from the facebook and it was 13 more people that havent posted yet! Get Hype! Also if I didnt recognize you on FB from your pics I just put down your name sorry

Also just updated from AIB: 8 more so thats 21 plus new entrants lets goez!

Put me under the interested Brawl players list too. Will be playing 1v1 for both games

CTL17

Smash Lord
Some of the people in the FB event are playing melee. Like myself, and my name's on the Brawl list. Anyway, I feel like you shouldn't post people's real full names.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Also Aposl you have a ton of the brawl interested players wrong, please ask me before updating lists. Also I agree with CTL, don't add real names, Just do like Chris Y. etc.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Alright I fixed the names guys, idk who needs to be moved from Brawl to Melee just tell me and I will change it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Wenzel is "BigWenz" and he's a melee player
Chris is CTL and he's a melee player also
Bones is not a big brawl player either he's a melee guy

so you can just remove their names from Brawl. Also please keep a running count if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom