• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO15 - The FINAL WATO - Orlando, FL - 7/31/11 - Results

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I had a blast at this. Thank you everyone who came out and for the well-wishing when I head to the University of Florida for college. This series was a proud accomplishment of mine, and I believe I did my part in keeping Florida Smash alive and kicking.

Thanks for the memories.

Without further ado, the results.

All events were $5.00 to enter.

Melee Doubles

1: HBOX + Lady Legion ($42.00)
2: Rx + Colbol ($18.00)
3: Zoro + Kniht
4: Kuya + Ace
5: Seibirk + Kyon
5: Fcad + Travisty

Melee Singles ( I threw in 5 bucks to make it an even 20 entrants)

1: Hungrybox ($50.00) :jigglypuffmelee:
2: Kniht (aka III) ($25.00) :samusmelee:
3: F-Zero ($15.00) :falconmelee:
4: uuuaa ($10.00) :foxmelee:
5: Zoro :linkmelee:
5: Dark Sonic :marthmelee:
7: Hiroshi :sheikmelee:
7: Apollo :peachmelee:
9: FCAT
9: Pengie
9: Ace
9: Kuya
13: Travisty
13: Seibirk
13: Sworddancer
13: C. Crunch
17: Van
17: James
17: Mike +1

Brawl Doubles

1: Seibirk + Chaz ($80.00)
2: Xaltis + Dj jack ($35.00)
3: Kyon + GDX ($15.00)
4: Xdeth + Lies
5: Ryo +Trueblue
5: Mink + Renki
7: Dtorr + Co18
7: Ryder + Trump
9: Sax and Goofball
9: Chris and James
9: Mampam + LJ
9: agate + jim2k
13: Glove and Outllaw

Brawl Singles

1: Seibrik ($95.00) :wario:
2: Mampam ($47.50) :diddy: :snake:
3: Chaz ($28.50) :marth:
4: DJ Jack ($19.00) :falco:
5: Xaltis :falco:
5: GDX :diddy:
7: 2D Jeff :popo:
7: DFEAR :diddy:
9: Trump :fox:
9: Co18 :dedede:
9: Kyon :peach:
9: Ryo :ike:
13: omGitsMudkip
13: Exdeath
13: Renki
13: Sax
17: Goofball
17: Hiroi
17: pesticide
17: Hungrybox
17: Viper
17: d-who
17: Jazz
17: Lj
25: jim2k
25: Glove
25: agate
25: Lies
25: Kuro
25: Outlaw
25: Mink
25: Dtorr
33: Trump
33: Lies
33: John
33: Trueblue
33: Trump
33: Draconoa
33: James
49: Chris
49: TunaFish

Sorry if I got any characters wrong.

Melee Doubles

Melee Singles

Brawl Doubles

Brawl Singles

Agate

Smash Cadet
First! :troll:

1: Seibrik ($95.00)
1? You got the lowest score here dude. Step up your game!

3: Chaz ($28.50)
You're very polite and fun to lose to, congrats.

4: DJ Jack ($19.00)
I didn't get to play our Snake MM but I played your Falco. You play pretty calm and kick a lot of ***, it was fun and congrats.

5: Xaltis
I want to MM your Sonic some time if you're down for that.

5: GDX
I hope you were wearing a condom when we played. I don't know what the hell to do against Diddy. It was way fun though, and congrats.

7: 2D Jeff
:troll:

9: Co18
I think you knocked me out of winners? Good games, it was fun.

9: Kyon
Always good to see you.

9: Ryo
Don't be hard on yourself, you know how it is. We're gonna go out with a bang!

13: Exdeath
Very fun matches. While it's true that your MK seems like a nub, it's a better comeback to say "that's all I needed for you." And I agree, I wasn't able to remember what to do against your up+B spamming, and so that's all you had to do. I have respect for your play-style, especially after your responses to everyone else. The matches were great and hopefully next time I can force you to change it up a bit. Good ****.

You already know. :D

17: pesticide
You've seen me at my worst-worst-worst. XD Let's play again next time we meet, I want to MM you again after all. And thanks for being cool about the misunderstanding.

17: Hungrybox
Thank you so much for the tournament, it was such a blast. Respect to you and your place, and I'm glad the money problem got settled.

17: Viper
17: d-who
I'm glad we got what little interaction we did near the end of the tournament, you guys are bad *****es and I can't wait for Holy Smash! I consider your crew friends to me and mine now.

Da bess team-mate ever! I'm stealing yo waifu!

Glad to see you man, pleasant surprise!

25: agate
Look at you, you got 25 points at this tournament. What a bad *****!

25: Lies
I know it's not your fault but stop getting proxies in brackets! XD

25: Outlaw
Hell yeah, you tied my score, we bad! Hope you had as much fun as I did. Don't stop representing.

25: Mink
Ganon vs. Ganon is where the hype is at! Good good **** man.

25: Dtorr
I only ever get to play against you in teams I believe. Let's have a friendly MM one of these days.

33: Lies
The brackets are a lie.

33: Trueblue
You're the only one from Gainesville to get a higher score than me. *******. Anyway, don't worry, we're going to rock at Holy Smash.

I feel like I'm missing some things but whatever. G-ville hype +100! Holy Smash hype +100!

And lrn2bracket plz, kthx.

CO18

Smash Hero
fun tourney and good seeing cfl peeps again, been a long time.
seibrik used mk vs me and good stuff to xaltis but next time I wont forget you use falco and ban fd lol

Zoro

Smash Champion
Nice sized tournament, I had a ton of fun at this event. Great seeing everyone, I'm glad QDVS could make it. Sorry you didn't feel well colbol (i'm assuming that's why you left early.) I lost to my crewmates Hbox and Uuaa, not even mad.

Hbox thank you for hosting so many of these events. You have been the sustainer of florida smash in many ways. Hope everything works out at UF.

3 it was fun teaming with you, like I said if we wanna stop being mediocre players we gotta get nastee at teams too. I beat you sucka but you still placed higher so it all works out . You saved us too many times

Fzero sorry it turned out that way and you were late to work but I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE. Good stuff though wrecking ppl

Uuaa my nigg@ that was a fun battle and you showed you are still one step ahead of me at all times.

Hiroshi you were nastee man you shoulda won

Seibrik very fun matches ya know if you went puff on fd you woulda won cause you are crazy good at predicting tech rolls, would have rested me like 3 times.

Kuya I don't know how to beat your kirby i'm scared

Kyon wrecking in melee after like 10 mins of playing again

Dudes I met at the tournament that I already forgot all yalls names
the tampa guys and the ucf guys
I hope to see you at future events and join the CFL Melee facebook group. I believe alot of smashers will be willing to train and teach you the ways. Come out to tourneys like Next Level Lan, hope to see you there.

btw tampa falco fox marth dude you got the hidden ability to be nastee I can sense it. Like a cold blooded killer man. Refine your tech skill and learn how to DI and all that and you will be nasty.

Dark sonic, Apollo, Acedude, Pengie, Sworddancer, QDVS, Colbol, Rx, Al, etc etc didnt get to play all of you one on one but it was fun chilling and talking. See you at the next one

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
1: Seibrik ($95.00) :wario: -Nice seeing you without a shirt (No Bromo) Nice job getting first.
2: Mampam ($47.50) :diddy: :snake: -Yele, after you shook my hand, I couldn't play from all the lotion. Loudest mother****er in the entire building xD
3: Chaz ($28.50) :marth: -Good sets, apart from my SD's. Can't wait to play you again.
4: DJ Jack ($19.00) :falco: -...ill get my 5 bucks back some day. Just you wait. Good job man.
5: Xaltis :falco: -It was awesome meeting you and your super enthusiastic self xD
5: GDX :diddy: -Good to see you again man, glad you weren't passed out on the floor at this one lol.
7: 2D Jeff :popo: Glad we got our how to beat R.O.B talk on. We need to team later.
7: DFEAR :diddy: Didn't get to play you coz of broke johns. Next time
9: Trump :fox: ...I don't wanna play you again... lol... next time
9: Kyon :peach: Had soo much fun goofing around with you on teams. Get my yugioh practice on for next time lol.
9: Ryo :ike: -THE DYICK
13: Exdeath :metaknight: -Sorry about my *****ing. Next time good sir.
13: Renki :sheik: -The getting lost finding subway was fun lol. Good job on teams.
13: Sax :wario: -We are 1-1 sir. Next time we meet...
17: Goofball :peach: <3
17: Hungrybox :dedede: -Nice job hostin the tourney. Was awesome to meet you.
17: Viper :falco: -Gotta get my falco practice on for the next time we meet.
17: d-who :lucario: -Was nice to meet you after seeing Masky rep your tag all this time.
17: Jazz :fox: -Awesome friendlies and I wish we had played on teams now!
25: jim2k :marth: <3
25: Glove :gw: <3
25: agate :gw: <3
25: Lies :wario: -Why were there so many of you?!?!
25: Kuro :snake: -GET OUTTA THE WAY lol. Wanted to play you more.
25: Outlaw :pikachu: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
25: Mink :jigglypuff: -Rock, Paper, Scissors, and Subs.
25: Dtorr :zerosuitsamus: -You shoulda made the bracket lol
33: Trueblue :sonic: <3

True Blue

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS! Sorry if I misspell your name!

1: SAIBRAK :wario: - Your a good dude even though you stubbed my toe on a chair and didn't say anything. Be sure to keep your shirt on at all times though. Kinda scary. But your Wario is pretty cool from what I saw.
2: Pammam :diddy: :snake: - Too good in that tourney. Only wish I could have played you in brackets and knocked you out myself! lol
3: Chiz :marth: - Good matches on ya! Definitely makes up for the money matches you lost against Ryo earlier that day lol.
4: DJ Zack :falco: - Man I think your a hustler... But your still a good player! Lol. But just messing with ya. Too bad we couldn't finish ALL of our money matches. Probably saved me money in the end.
5: Xoltas :falco: - Didn't see you play much but did play you in teams. Seemed like you were the leader so I guess your pretty good. lol
5: GXD :diddy: - Good matches. Thanks for taking those nickels off me. Lol. Don't be mad!
7: 2D Joff :popo: - Hope picking up Lucario does wonders for you! He is a fun character for me and hopefully for you!
7: DEFAR :diddy: - Remember! Always take a Sonic to Yoshi's Island!
9: Tromp :fox: - Good matches with ya! Sorry if I made ya salty with that first match. Was gonna save our sets with me losing or winning either way lol.
9: Co19 :dedede: - Didn't see you but heard good things.
9: Kyen :peach: - Good matches! In yugioh I mean. lol. You were gonna stomp me hard. Dumb Herald.
9: Rio :ike: - You should have gotten better placed! You definitely were not playing like yourself! But don't worry we all can't win everything right? We had fun in the end!
13: WTFitsMudkip :rob: - Y U NO PLACE HIGHER? Lol
13: Xdath :metaknight: - Good money matches! Snake is broken! lol just kidding.
13: Ronki :shiek: - Your shiek is good! Was annoying in teams lol.
13: Sox :wario: - You and Goofball's team was good when we played you!
17: Gafboll :peach: - Wish I could have played you. Definitely would have beaten you. lol. Too bad you had to play Jim.
17: Heroa :peach: - Don't know you... Not much to say lol.
17: posticade :olimar: - Good money match with ya! Sorry I had to win it. Lost all day so needed at least one win.
17: Hungaryfox :dedede: - Great tournament! Shall be good to see ya move to gainesville!
17: Voper :falco: - Can't wait for holy smash! Then we can finally do the long awaited crew battle!
17: d-wha? :lucario: - Good matches! Lucario is too good, don't drop him.
17: Jozz - Don't know ya... Sorry...
17: JL - Same with you...
25: jim24 :marth: - sucks you had to play a friend for your final match. But you did good none the less! Hype for next tourney!
25: PLove :gw: - SHOULD HAVE PLACED HIGHER! I HAD MONEY RIDING ON YOU! Jk. But do better next time will! We gotta show our true chaotic skills!
25: A Gate :gw: - You know what I am thinking.
25: Loes :wario: - Don't know ya... Sorry also.
25: Karoi :snake: - Didn't play ya but remember you from Gfest! Hope ya had fun! Stay safe!
25: Outlew :pikachu: - Stop being fancy man! That's like all of your deaths! Your too good for that stuff!
25: Monk :zerosuitsamus: - Why did you get out so low! Gotta represent us bronies! But I am one to speak with my low placings lol. But brackets was done illegit anyways.
25: Droar :zerosuitsamus: - Almost got ya! Will next time!
33: Tromp :fox: - Why are you here again?
33: Loes :wario: - Didn't I see you a little higher up?
33: Jahn - Don't know ya. Sorry
33: Trueblue :sonic: - Sorry it got too hot for ya there and took a long time for you to be able to get food and not get enough time to enjoy it. But don't worry, the brackets were done legit for the most part! Right?
33: Tromp :fox: - Okay now I swore I have seen you more than once on here...
33: Drocania - Don't know ya either! lol
33: Jimes - Same with you!
49: Chros :lucario: - Sorry I knocked ya out! Probably were not ready for the match up. Not many are.
49: TonaFosh - Don't know ya... Not much to say.

I HAD SUPER FUN EVERYONE! HAVE A GOOD TIME AND PLAY SAFE!

Mampam

Smash Ace
Brawl Singles

1: Seibrik ($95.00) :wario: very manly of you, to go 99% wario........ and not wear a shirt :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: one of the most fun sets ive ever played, good ****
2: Mampam ($47.50) :diddy: :snake: who is this scrub? :troll:
3: Chaz ($28.50) :marth: i got to avenge myself D:< good **** though, dat 3rd place
4: DJ Jack ($19.00) :falco: dat 4th place, yeah lol, i had to avenge my 2 diddy brothers :mad::mad::mad::mad: <3333333 nice seeing you as always, lets pick an anime to watch together
5: Xaltis :falco: i cant believe i still won after you 0-deathed me game 2 while up a game O__o regardless good ****, i broke our tie ;) you should watch w/e anime jack and i do
5: GDX :diddy: i avenged you brother, if we can host a sat fest, and you come ill try to show u the ways of gnes :)
7: 2D Jeff :popo: 2free at top 7? what is going on here? :troll: good **** lol, u deserved it
7: DFEAR :diddy: nice seeing you, you were avenged as well lol
9: Trump :fox: ): next time itll be both of us again, good job though
9: Co18 :dedede: nice seeing you finally lol, after you disappeared forever :awesome::awesome::awesome: shake that rust off lol
9: Kyon :peach: always nice seeing you, of course, we met in tourney for the 9th time :glare::glare: also congrats on being the ONLY fl player i REFUSE to use diddy againsst :glare::glare::glare: <3
9: Ryo :ike: dat DYYYIIIIIIIIIICK was stolen by me this tourney ;) finally got to see you after some months, damn, ***** XD
13: omGitsMudkip your steadily improving, dont worry, when mks banned your char will go up, oh....... and it wasnt just "the lotion", it was the

13: Exdeath sorry we played so early in tourney, but damn, you did do well this tourney, lmao @ game 2 vs kuro
13: Renki i really wanted to SD after you did, :( but since its tourney, and it happens, i just couldnt, i know u can give me a good run next time, nice seeing you
13: Sax you another player i see steadily improving, seibrik and i were like O__o game 2 of you vs djjack
17: Hiroi its been awhile lol, nice seeing you
17: pesticide nice seeing you
17: Hungrybox great tourney host, i cant believe this is the last WATO...... oh well, off to melee central...... although i promise youll like brawl when mk is banned
17: Viper nice seeing you
17: d-who huh?...... dwho?
17: Jazz nice seeing you
17: Lj your getting there, just need to work on some things :)
25: jim2k didnt expect to see you there lol, was really happy to
25: Glove <33333333333333333333333333333333333
25: agate nice meeting you, thanks for leaving me a shoutout :glare::glare::glare:
25: Lies you'll just havta pick up another character for singles :(
25: Kuro if you can make it to a smashfest, we can teach you the ways
25: Outlaw nice seeing you
25: Mink if swamp...... alright lol, nice seeing you XD my bro who named himself after an animal lol
25: Dtorr D: .............. well............. it happens
33: Trump POSER :troll:
33: Lies ???? or is this the real you? no..... dont think so....
33: John JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHNNNNSSSSS
33: Trueblue seirbik jr. nice seeing you lol
33: Trump POSER :troll:
33: Draconoa
49: TunaFish lol all the names, nice seeing you

pesticide

Smash Lord
First shoutout has to go to hbox for hosting the awesome WATO series. The WATO back in December was actually my 1st tourney ever so Ive got good memories of the series. Best of luck to ya @ UF dude. GO GATORS!!! :D

1: Seibrik ($95.00) :wario: I didn't know ur wario was THIS good. Nice job getting 1st! U and mampam were holding people up from going to applebees :p
2: Mampam ($47.50) :diddy: :snake: Tripping JOOOOHNS lol jk. Tripping is laaaaaaame. Shoulda had tripping turned off on the GF wii...
3: Chaz ($28.50) :marth: I like watching good marths. Good stuff
4: DJ Jack ($19.00) :falco: Never got to do our MM. O well. Glad I never had to play ur falco lol
5: Xaltis :falco: U definitely went MK a lot too. Ur mk is crazy fast O_o I'm usually pretty good @ the oli vs mk MU but u wrecked me >_< ggs
5: GDX :diddy: Lol @ the chicken for cheese trade @ applebees. I need u to help me with the diddy mu next time we play plz
7: 2D Jeff :popo: SOPO DOIN WORK! Nice job dude. Apopka was hypin u up in ur matches :D I'm slowly getting a bit better at the IC MU. I'll learn 2 get past that blizzard soon enough
7: DFEAR :diddy: DIDDEH KONG! Idk why I'm so bad vs diddys. It's an even MU but I just need more practice with banana control/avoidance. Help me GDX! ggs
9: Trump :fox: There were 3 trumps in bracket at first lol. I wana play ur fox again sumtime
9: Co18 :dedede: Never did our MM either. Not a lot of great DDDs out there so it's cool to see a good one in action
9: Kyon :peach: We never got to finish that other MM lol. Yo u wana get me sum of the applebees waitresses phone #s? :D
9: Ryo :ike: Man ur Ike is ****. I gotta work on sum stuff b4 our next rematch. Always fun playing u tho! ggs
13: omGitsMudkip I didn't know who u were @ first until I realized u were Jelly lol
13: Exdeath I'll win the next MM ;) ggs
13: Renki Nice job in dubs for teaming w/ mink for the 1st time!
13: Sax U shoulda gone to applebees! Ur 18 now so u can legally drive @ any hour of the night :p
17: Goofball Gainsville has sum cool people. I don't like peach tho :p
17: Hiroi Ur peach is soo good. Shoulda beat Jeff tho :/
17: pesticide Had a lot of fun but playing dfear+xaltis is tough >_<
17: Hungrybox (see top-of-post shoutout)
17: Viper I choked so bad in our MM D: Sorry if I didn't give u good competition. Idk how i didn't win the brinstar match but at least the SV match was closer than I usually am vs you. ggs tho
17: d-who Olimar main or just used him a few games? Either way, go OLIMAR!
17: Jazz Ur fox keeps getting better and better. I gotta play u again sumtime for sure
17: Lj
25: agate I completely forgot RC was a great stage for G&W. I shoulda banned that instead but I kinda got lucky with sum of the stuff on there. ggs
25: Lies I wana play ur wario sumtime
25: Kuro U got exdeath next time. I completely understand ur frustration :/
25: Outlaw I wana play ur pika again!
25: Mink U owned that corner tv ska the "ganon" tv :p We gotta hang out sumtime fo sho. Also, I wana see that texture hack with ur face on ganon lolol
25: Dtorr Dude u r the funnest guy to friendly. The yoshi vs diddy/MK matches were too fun. D-torr da bess
33: Trump :troll:
33: Lies :troll:
33: John
33: Trueblue Ur sonic really surprised me in our MM. Not surprising in the way that I didn't think u were good, but more of in the way that u were better than I thought you would be. I haven't faced a really good sonic before playing u (sorry mink)
33: Trump :troll:
33: Draconoa Olimar!!!
49: TunaFish

shoutouts to NekoC (I dint see ur name on the singles list?) for beating Chaz game 1 then listening to jeffs (bad :troll:) cp advice for game 3. good stuff game 1 tho. awesome way to start the tourney with upset HYPE

shoutouts to Gainesville, Tampa, and SFL for making the drive here

shoutouts to Gainesville for having cool people

shoutouts to Ganon dittos being legit

shoutouts to the waitresses @ applebees. Can I get yo digits? :cool:

shoutouts to every1 who went to applebees and made it a really fun time

thanks again hbox!

:phone:

Pi

Smash Hero
1: Hungrybox ($50.00) - Thanks for hosting all these man, wish you luck at UF and hope you continue to improve and have fun playing the game
3: F-Zero ($15.00) - Thanks for showin up and recording for the community, can't wait for the videos. Tight battles we had man, always nice seeing you as well, you have such a peaceful demeanor haha.
4: uuuaa ($10.00) - it's tough to fight samus, she punishes hard for lack of matchup knowledge, so all you gotta do is verse yourself in the matchup and she becomes easier, hell even can be fun! k maybe not fun lol, see you at apex
5: Zoro - nice teaming w/ you man, i think you're right, i've been avoiding teams at all these smashfests and only doing teams if someone wants too...i can learn to love them just like i can learn to love people hating on my char :)
5: Dark Sonic - FINALLY, i know you weren't playing 100% & that sucks, so i'll do my best to rig the bracket for us to fight next time >=), try to make it to apex and rep fl. with the rest of us.
7: Hiroshi - you got me on FB, let me know when you want to smash/train, if you really do want to get better at this game i'm a good person to talk to (no arrogance intended, i just put a lot of thought into why and how things work, both in the game and in peoples heads)
7: Apollo - it was enough! haha, i like how we're both vocal during our matches, makes it less stressfull. I'm glad i got a chance to fight you again, you always make me think and adapt and force me to try things that don't fit inside my little samus bubble of comfort. See you in bracket next time.
9: FCAT -thanks for showin up, hope you had a good time & hope to see you around more
9: Pengie - Notable improvements man, i was trying in those friendlies for sure and they were close every time.
9: Ace - next time we fight let's agree to pokefloats for every match (maybe...)
9: Kuya - All kirby huh...not exactly sure what you're thinking but hey, can't complain about watching a **** kirby
13: Travisty - hope you had fun man, see you around
13: Seibirk - jiggs? from sheik to jiggs? okay man lol. Tight *** team battle >=)
13: Sworddancer - thanks for donating your cube temporarily, helped us out a lot. now that you got a car i gueuss we can expect you at more lair fests? at least i hope, see you around man
13: C. Crunch - eager to hear your commentary, i know mine sucked lol you seem to have a knack for it.
17: Van - hope my advice helped a bit, see you around man
17: James - saw you, was gonna talk to you but some other **** got my attention, was this your first tourney? hope to see you around more frequently, we'll sit down and have some matches next time.
17: Mike +1 - not sure who you are but thanks for showin up lol

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Florida rocks.

Shoutouts from Melboune to Mampam for goin INNNN.

Hungrybox mad props for getting into UF. Best of luck there.

m00g267

Smash Cadet
gah i cant wait to get back out into these out of tampa tourneys... too bad this was the last wato... D: i miss you people but my job makes me work saturdays... its either spend money or make double lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MVD I WUV UUUUU

Neko Crispy

Smash Cadet
I'm that Lucario player Chris btw :3 Also good games to everyone. I should be at Holy Smash this upcoming weekend. This was definitely a tournament to remember.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Melee singles reppin' 8 different characters in top 8 and Brawl singles with 10 different characters in top 12: Florida for most diverse region in any game? Otherwise: GGs everyone, it was nice seeing you all again, hanging out and playing Smash.

Shout outs
Hungrybox: thanks for hosting this amazing series and helping our community grow. Good luck next year in Gainesville and maybe I'll come visit sometime.
Kniht/III: good stuff man, 2nd place is freakin' great. Awesome set we had and I'll catch you at the next one!
Kyon: placed one spot lower than me in Brawl singles than I did in Melee singles. But your tournament had twice as many entrants... Dammit, you're STILL makin' more money than me.

Maybe more to come? Right now I'm feeling lazy

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Sleep now please

This is going to be the most ***** shoutouts.
I'm really tired, but jelly talked me into doing this now.

1: Seibrik ($95.00) - Always good seein' ya and talkin' to ya. You're a very down to earth guy, and i see myself in you. It's cool seein' ya and i'm sure we'll see each other soon. Don't mess this up!!!
2: Mampam ($47.50) If them tampa, well.Nice to see you too man. You need a new wallet bro. XD
3: Chaz ($28.50) - We didn't get to play, though i'm thanksful for that because last time i got whipped. You're cool. It was nice seein' ya.
4: DJ Jack ($19.00) - Danny. Cool as always. That 2for20 at applebees was a good choice. Mmmmmm
5: Xaltis - Always hype. Always.
5: GDX - Diddy Kong. Haha. Thanks for the ride home, i really appreciate it.
7: 2D Jeff - Jeff. You need to learn to be more patient. I thinkt hats it. Either way, i was there to support you. You're my boy. No homo.
7: DFEAR - Benny. You should have done better. :( Why you no get first.
9: Trump - Coolest Hair. No offense to MVD. I was pretty pissed when i had to see you two in doubles round 1. Haha.
9: Co18 - Never played.
9: Kyon - Gary. I'm sorry we could hangout today, i had a REAAALLY lazy day.
9: Ryo - I'm pretty dissapony i had you round 1. I should have saved them, so i could see what the **** i did wrong. Aka, getting hit by smashes.
13: omGitsMudkip - yo. Your rob is scary. Make sure to get our **** up. Dat rock paper scissors....
13: Exdeath - We need to play more. I need help in this MU.
13: Renki - You did mad good dude! Teaming was legit. We did good :D
13: Sax - I'm sorry if you felt bad for going MK.. i wanted to see you win. Don't trust me next time... :-\
17: Goofball - You're a funny guy.
17: Hiroi = You're so good at this game. Watching your match vs Jeff was so lol.
17: pesticide - We need to hangout niggga. Whatcha up to this weeeeek
17: Hungrybox - 5$ door fee and no free drink? Shoulda at least lowered the AC. And then you pulled the college card on me? Damn son. I used food stamps for lunch :glare:. Either way. I had fun, thanks for hosting. Good luck at UF(?).
17: Viper - Good stuff man. Good wins, nice to see you. You're my best friend man :D
17: d-who - Still owe me two bucks bro.
17: Jazz - I need to get on your level.
25: Glove - Always good seeing you. Playing teams was wayyy too fun. Hahaha.
25: agate - Your game/watch is getting better man. :D
25: Lies - GANON DITTOS NEXT TIME
25: Kuro - Don't get so mad. If a move doesn't work the first time don't do it again. Stop nairing so much. We need to play more. I need fox MU practice obv.
25: Outlaw - You're a nice guy. Don't take things too personally. Something every single person in this world needs to learn, is to not give a ****. about anything. Ever. Once your feelings never get hurt, and you learn some people are mean, life gets better. I haven't been truly upset in some time now. This applys to everyone. I haven't given a ****. Ever. Look how cool i am.
25: Mink - You suck bro.
25: Dtorr - Stop being so hard on yourself. And lately you've been acting too prideful. Just keep it real man. You're one of my favorite smashers, if not my favorite. I look up to you. We need to hangout! and talk more. I respect you more than you know.
33: Trueblue - My brony. It's nice seein' ya. You're a cool guy, keep it real at holy smash for me man.
33: Draconoa - I hate olimar so much.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
1: Seibrik ($95.00) :wario: Good ish seibs. Legit going all wario. Preparing your self for the day HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED is banned?:awesome: We should MM if i come to zp
2: Mampam ($47.50) :diddy: :snake: Bro i'm dying to make it out to tampa fest. Life johns atm though. We need to sit down for more than two games next time though!
3: Chaz ($28.50) :marth: Didn't get to play you this time. Wanted to cuz i'm starting to get a hang of marth vs snake.You always sandbag on ppl you haven't played b4 that aren't a threat...shame on you LOL.
4: DJ Jack ($19.00) :falco: Legit falco keeps getting more and more legit
5: Xaltis :falco: Falco+sonic bro. DOOOOO EEEEEET!
5: GDX :diddy: DIDDEH KON!!!!!! Can't wait for fall smashfests!
7: 2D Jeff :popo: Good shee. Learn2be more patient. Ik you hate playing like that but sometimes u gotta =/
7: DFEAR :diddy: BENNNNNY! If i come to zp we must sit down and play some good sets/matches :). You can help me with diddy kong :awesome:
9: Trump :fox: Legit fox is legit. I don't get why you don't do some of fox's best stuff though =/
9: Co18 :dedede: Making seib go metaknight LOL. Legit d3. Forgot to do our MM...
9: Kyon :peach: KYOOOON! If i hadn't sold my cards long ago i would of whooped you :awesome: Always a pleasure and i look forward to hanging more in the future!
9: Ryo :ike: Bro...YOU GOT DIS! Now that you downloaded those you lost to just come back and 2/3 stock them like you did trump :laugh: :awesome: Funny guy as always
13: omGitsMudkip Next time we'll continue our matches.
13: Exdeath No salt. GGs. I'll just come back harder,better, faster, stronger! :)
13: Renki ugh i really thought i had that smashville match...Ik i wouldn't win if it went to game 3...I'M LEARNING THIS ISH THOUGH. BETTA WATCH OUT SON! I KEEP GETTIN CLOSER!
13: Sax Enjoyable last tourney w/you bro! Enjoyed the ride there and back and our chat(s) as always! You'll come back and **** CFL i just know it. I'll see you in GF when that time comes :cool:
17: Goofball Be good to mah bro! Sorry for gettin in the way x3
17: Hiroi Legit peach is legit. Good match vs jeff. Them hard reads though...
17: pesticide Learn diddy kong son! It's k. Live and learn!
17: Hungrybox ...lost to the curse that is mk+brinstar sorry :( good tourney juan!
17: Viper Gettin better and better! Just remember safer options are much better when you have the lead. Once you have the lead you don't need to make reads or worry about killing. Just frustrate your opponent by playing safe and the kill will come to you.
17: d-who Lol exciting things always happen when you're around...
17: Jazz Gettin up there...SURPASS TRUMP BRO!!! My two day old diddy kong though...:awesome:
17: Lj Snake dittos were fun haha. Your gettin better from that tampa training. Mah pit is legit :cool:
25: jim2k lol at name
25: Glove ??????
25: agate ???????
25: Lies Nice chattin. I'd love to play your wario in depth sometime since i haven't had the chance yet!
25: Kuro Pft this guy...oh well i'll just learn from it.
25: Outlaw ?????pika :D
25: Mink GOOD **** IN DUBZ! Ganon 2 gud.(only yours) We'll def hang more once i'm at UCF! :)
25: Dtorr Your learning the ways of the warios. Taunting is a tradition among them...LOL You got dis bro! Snap out of it!
33: Trump ...i'm so confused...
33: Lies again...confused...
33: John Lol who the hell is this? Your name was called several times and never answered back LOL. This tourney got trolled hard...
33: Trueblue Amazing sonic. Keep working on mixing it up a bit more and killing better :)
33: Trump WDF?!?!?!?!??
33: Draconoa Oleeeeemar!
33: James who's brother were you?
49: Chris lucy is so fun to play...
49: TunaFish who? o.0

Luigisama

Smash Champion
imo shaky didn't want to make anyone rage with his ness so he didn't go to this tourney. lol jk

Exdeath

Smash Master
Oh WOW. Just realized seibrik went all wario. No D3 either?
Wario is the new Snake in Florida. There are at least 5 decent/good Warios here now. That Ally used Snake when FL was Snake country and Wario now that FL is Wario country is an interesting coincidence
(get wrecked name searcher)

M@v

Subarashii!
When I left florida after my internship last year I'm surprised snakes didn't sneak on the autotrain with me. So many in Fl during my time there :3

Exdeath

Smash Master
The character icons really need to be updated. Right now it looks like there was basically one :metaknight: in the entire tournament haha.

1: Seibrik ($95.00) :wario: :metaknight:
2: Mampam ($47.50) :diddy: :snake: :metaknight:
3: Chaz ($28.50) :marth: :metaknight:
5: Xaltis :falco: :metaknight:

I just realized that Sax and I are the only players who used MK in singles and didn't place top 5. :(

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Wario is the new Snake in Florida. There are at least 5 decent/good Warios here now. That Ally used Snake when FL was Snake country and Wario now that FL is Wario country is an interesting coincidence
(get wrecked name searcher)
Lol fl is lucky solo moved before he got to show you guys his new wario after his training. Its scary as **** T.T

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
The character icons really need to be updated. Right now it looks like there was basically one :metaknight: in the entire tournament haha.

I just realized that Sax and I are the only players who used MK in singles and didn't place top 5. :(
Ahhhhhhhh yes now this looks like brawl.

90% of players main metaknight, but most don't even realize it. HE'S IN OUR HEADS PEOPLE :awesome:. I finally embraced my inner darkness after 3 years of resisting, I encourage you all to do the same!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
^that sounds amazing lol

im thinking of playing more diddy. i really enjoy using him

and i wana learn to SNL and do it in tourney sum day :D
^^^ this. I think i've made my choice of my after apex switch. Atm it's just up in the air between diddy or marth...

Mampam

Smash Ace

i love how ive had a mk before everyone here yet mine is the worst XD

oh well, at least i now main the character i first tried to when the game came out lol

Top Bottom