• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: August Awesomeness - Aug 20th, 2011 - Orlando, FL[mk banned]

rabbit

Smash Rookie
My thanks to all the attendees for making this yet another awesome tourney.

Here are the results:

Doubles:
1: African Swag (RedHalberd, MamPam) ($63.70)
2: Ban Wario (Meski, Seibrik) ($18.20)
3: Salor Moon Squad (Kyon Raddix) ($9.10)
4: Sonic Blade (Ryo, True Blue)
5: The Hoary hosts of hoggoth (Dtorr, exdeath)
5: Tampa Swag (Ryder, Trump)
7: Vk120 (Zhmt, Drew)
7: PR Swag (TheGodMeowMix, Mero)
Bracket:

Singles:
1: Ryo (Ryo) ($169.05)
2: RedHolidays (RedHolidays) ($48.30)
3: 2djeff (2djeff) ($24.15)
4: Lio (Lio)
5: Seibrik (Seibrik)
5: Mero (Mero)
7: Trump (Trump)
7: Mink (Mink)
9: Kyon (Kyon)
9: gdx
9: Ipresea (Ipresea)
9: mampam (Mampam)
13: Ryder (Ryder)
13: trueblue (trueblue)
13: Pesticide (pesticide)
13: Drew (Drew)
17: Kuro (Kuro)
17: GodMeowMix (GodMeowMix)
17: Anvil
17: zhmt (zhmt)
17: JaZz (JaZz)
17: Dtorr (Dtorr)
17: 2pro (2pro)
Bracket:

Mampam

Smash Ace
1: Ryo (Ryo) ($169.05) you are lucky you never run into me in tourney :awesome::awesome::awesome: i will shrink that **** <333333 i love you ryo......
2: RedHolidays (RedHolidays) ($48.30) lose to ike, scrub :troll:
3: 2djeff (2djeff) ($24.15) good **** lol, with mk banned, you can go in
4: Lio (Lio) COME TO MORE TOURNEYS
5: Seibrik (Seibrik) lol @ you still showing up, that was nice, bring the rest of your ****ty region next time :troll:
5: Mero (Mero) nice seeing you there, and ggs, mm and tourney
7: Trump (Trump) you outplace me again..... i told you you know that diddy mu..... stop going off the stage though :glare:
7: Mink (Mink) nice seeing you, and it was fun going to your place, you are gonna havta hook me up w/ some of those pics O.o
9: Kyon (Kyon) nice seeing you and the swag, as always
9: gdx i dun told you........ i cant remember that thing you said about us diddy players, but its the truth :(
9: Ipresea (Ipresea) great job beating dtorr :bee: <3
9: mampam (Mampam) the return of the curse of 9th place?...... nah.... :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: learn that mu......
13: Ryder (Ryder) you'll get there one day....
13: trueblue (trueblue) nice seeing you, next time i wont friendly you w/ mk lol, you got way better
13: Drew (Drew) nice seeing you, sorry about my bro round one
17: Kuro (Kuro) nice seeing you, lol friendlies, cant wait to see you at a fest
17: GodMeowMix (GodMeowMix) nice seeing you, finally lol
17: zhmt (zhmt) <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
17: JaZz (JaZz) nice seeing you
17: Dtorr (Dtorr) d@ pikachu
17: 2pro (2pro) nice seeing you

DAMN THOSE ICE CLIMBERS :mad::mad::mad::mad:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I made 30$ not 24$

:phone:
What you were paid was by venue, this was copied out of the TIO organizer.
Saying what they actually gave you may have made the organizer potentially off.
This is what the payout would have been.

Enjoy your extra 6$.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Fill in the blanks and correct for error, please.

Singles:
1: Ryo (Ryo) :ike: ($169.05)
2: RedHolidays (RedHolidays) ($48.30)
3: 2djeff (2djeff) :popo: ($24.15)
4: Lio (Lio)
5: Seibrik (Seibrik)
5: Mero (Mero)
7: Trump (Trump)
7: Mink (Mink)
9: Kyon :peach: (Kyon)
9: gdx
9: Ipresea (Ipresea)
9: mampam (Mampam)
13: Ryder (Ryder)
13: trueblue (trueblue)
13: Drew (Drew)
17: GodMeowMix (GodMeowMix)
17: zhmt (zhmt)
17: JaZz (JaZz)
17: Dtorr :zerosuitsamus: (Dtorr)
17: 2pro (2pro)

Also who's RedHolidays? This is my first time seeing that gamertag...

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
1: Ryo (Ryo) ($169.05) - Yo Dyick, i'm glad you and tampa came. It's always nice to see you guys. EAT MY ***.
2: RedHolidays (RedHolidays) ($48.30) - Man. I learned a lesson from you. I learned, that it does not necessarily take much alcohol to get a tall black man drunk. Thank you for bein' so chill about the repairs to my appt. And thanks for havin' an awesome time at my place. I had fun.
3: 2djeff (2djeff) ($24.15) - Really good ****. You had some legit wins man and it's awesome to see some good recognition.
4: Lio (Lio) - Goddamn. Toon Link is so ****ing annoying.
5: Seibrik (Seibrik) - I'm glad you stayed at my place. It was cool to see ya. Next time we'll go hit the clubs for sure.
5: Mero (Mero) - I need to learn those ZSS dittos man. And my shoutout to 2nLio also applies to you.
7: Trump (Trump) - You're a cool guy. Next time i come down i'll have to hit you guys up. I'm glad you had fun at my place. See you soon, i hope.
7: Mink (Mink) - Bro.
9: Kyon (Kyon) - Kyon, you and d-torr need to move to orlando so we can hangout more.
9: gdx - I'm so happy i didn't have to play you for the 1124141th ****ing NLL in a row.
9: Ipresea (Ipresea) - You're so campy Haha. You beat D-torr O.o!!!
9: mampam (Mampam) - Thanks for chillin' and going double ganon with me. I had a blast.
13: Ryder (Ryder) - You are such a ****in' legit guy. We def need to chill when i come to tampa.
13: trueblue (trueblue) - Good "win" over ride. I watched that set.
13: Pesticide (pesticide) - What are you doing down here? Win! WIN WINW INW. Play with Ganon more. It makes you smarter.
13: Drew (Drew) - Mulligans for days. Just do your best. Don't let **** get to you.
17: Kuro (Kuro) - What?!
17: GodMeowMix (GodMeowMix) - ID on't think i've seen you in months.
17: Anvil - Just doin' your best.
17: zhmt (zhmt) - Whoa, how did you do this poorly? Your marth was pretty good.
17: JaZz (JaZz) - Jazz?! I don't even remember seein' you here. What in the hell?
17: Dtorr (Dtorr) - D-torr?! What are you doin' down here? C'mon. Papa Mink will carry you home.
17: 2pro (2pro) - There's an itch on my **** only the back of your throat can itch.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Double Post. My bad

Singles:
1: Ryo (Ryo) :ike: ($169.05)
2: RED HALBERD(RedHolidays) ($48.30) :snake: :falco: :diddy:
3: 2djeff (2djeff) :popo: ($24.15)
4: Lio (Lio) :toonlink:
5: Seibrik (Seibrik) :wario: :kirby2: :diddy:
5: Mero (Mero) :dk2: :zerosuitsamus: :toonlink:
7: Trump (Trump) :fox:
7: Mink (Mink) :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff:
9: Kyon :peach: (Kyon)
9: gdx :diddy:
9: Ipresea (Ipresea) :pikachu2:
9: mampam (Mampam) :diddy:
13: Ryder (Ryder) :marth:
13: trueblue (trueblue) :sonic:
13: Pesticide (pesticide) :olimar: :snake:
13: Drew (Drew) :falco:
17: Kuro (Kuro) :snake: :pit: ?
17: GodMeowMix (GodMeowMix) :toonlink: if i'm not mistaken
17: Anvil :sonic:
17: zhmt (zhmt) :marth:
17: JaZz (JaZz) :fox:
17: Dtorr :zerosuitsamus: (Dtorr)
17: 2pro (2pro) :snake:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
VK120 too good.

Shoutouts.

1: Ryo (Ryo) ($169.05) TOO. GOOD. RYO. Great talking to you. Next time we will play. You're awesome.
2: RedHolidays (RedHolidays) ($48.30) Taught me a lot in that set lol.
3: 2djeff (2djeff) ($24.15) Wish we could've played. You're always fun to hang with though.
4: Lio (Lio) Definitely one of the nicest people. Nice meeting and playing you bro. Annoying TL but good lol, come out more and maybe I'll see you soon.
5: Seibrik (Seibrik) Didn't get to play. :(
5: Mero (Mero) **** Ice Climbers. lol.
7: Trump (Trump) Didn't get to play/hang with.
7: Mink (Mink) Bro. You're awesome.
9: Kyon (Kyon) Haha you're such a crazy & funny guy. And I was addicted to that one song on SV...hint hint.
9: gdx Didn't play this time.
9: Ipresea (Ipresea) Haha BK was fun but we didn't really talk?
9: mampam (Mampam) WHY DIDN'T WE PLAY but you always lighten the mood when I'm in the same room as you lol
13: Ryder (Ryder) Never even met.
13: trueblue (trueblue) Sonic swag? One day I'll see...
13: Pesticide (pesticide) I don't know what happened game 2 lol but lucky win hahaha fun playing you nonetheless.
13: Drew (Drew) Never go Falco vs ICs. Ever.
17: GodMeowMix (GodMeowMix) Never played but saw some lulzy **** in your matches vs DC.
17: Anvil - Um..nothin to say at all. Didn't play.
17: zhmt (zhmt) - We'll step it up next time. At least you will, cause you'll be getting a **** ton of practice. Fun having you there though man.
17: JaZz (JaZz) No played.
17: Dtorr (Dtorr) GETTIN MAD LUCKY IN TEAMS LOL but whatevs.
17: 2pro (2pro) Fun guy & decent Snake. Nice meetin ya.

It was fun guys, but I probably won't be to another one too soon because of my ****ing mom. I don't know if you saw or heard my little fight but it was bull**** lol. It also explains me leaving Applebees so early. I love the Smash community. Always a pleasure.

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
make it

4. Lio (2nLio) :toonlink: $1,000,000 from MMs :awesome:

Ill probably skip on shoutouts since Im about to go to bed....

BUT, this is the first time back to the smash scene in a while and I gotta say, it was really legit.
I definitely had a ton of fun hanging out with everyone and hopefully I can continue coming to more tourneys.

Much luv to everyone and I look forward to all those rematches :cool:

EDIT: lol at Meski^

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Singles:
1: Ryo (Ryo) :ike: ($169.05) RYO! Always a pleasure seeing you. Dat **** too big! You can see me startin to style like u though :awesome:
2: RED HALBERD(RedHolidays) ($48.30) :snake: :falco: :diddy: LADE! Enjoy your school time. Can't wait to see u at another tournament when u come back to them again! I always enjoy watching your matches. Applebees was mad legit. Damn black ppl :reverse:
3: 2djeff (2djeff) :popo: ($24.15) YO BRO GOOD ****! I'm catching up :p
4: Lio (Lio) :toonlink: Toonlink...man i had it first stock...and i just couldn't keep it up. The concentration required got to me. I need to step it up.
COME OUT MORE! :)
5: Seibrik (Seibrik) :wario: :kirby2: :diddy: I loved our matches. They were legit. Good shee for coming seibz.
5: Mero (Mero) :dk2: :zerosuitsamus: :toonlink: Didn't talk or play this time. But i saw u reppin dat zss.
7: Trump (Trump) :fox: CAP'N! I expect to see more work from Fls epic fox main :(
7: Mink (Mink) :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: GOOD SHEEEEE @ beating who u did bro.
9: Kyon :peach: (Kyon) KYOOOON! Always a pleasure. ALSO chaos da bess.
9: gdx :diddy: GOD DAMNIT GDX! You know your problem...SO FIX IT! :(
9: Ipresea (Ipresea) :pikachu2: Pika pi~? :D
9: mampam (Mampam) :diddy: MAAAAAMPAAAAAAAM! Can't wait to make it to a fest bro! Tampa is legit company. Haha it was cool watching GF with you and friendlies. We need to do more. I expect to know diddy after i leave tampa when i come! :awesome:
13: Ryder (Ryder) :marth: I really gained some respect for you as a smasher at this. Your marth is improving so much.
13: trueblue (trueblue) :sonic: Fl's one and only sonic main. KEEP REPRESENTIN!
13: Pesticide (pesticide) :olimar: :snake: Lol bustin out them pocket snakes.
13: Drew (Drew) :falco: o.o we didn't play at all...
17: Kuro (Kuro) :snake: Not ashamed at all. Proud of my match vs seibrik :p. Obviously just need to keep steppin it up.
17: GodMeowMix (GodMeowMix) :toonlink: Tink so dumb :laugh: Didn't see u play at all though :p
17: Anvil :sonic: DEM NEW SMASHERS!
17: zhmt (zhmt) :marth: Bro, keep coming out now that your CFL!
17: JaZz (JaZz) :fox: Dat one and only. We need to sit down some next time. It's not the same if i don't play some games with ya!
17: Dtorr :zerosuitsamus: (Dtorr) Dem zss mains keepin it real. Applebees was legit. Your a legit guy. You can do better. Just keep working at it as best you can bro. Do more friendlies with the best pplz when u go :p Work on breaking into ppls tents cuz ik u can do it.
17: 2pro (2pro) :snake: *paid for this guy to get last* ***** WDF! Haha can't wait for you to come out more. Your gonna learn really fast.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Singles:
9: gdx :diddy: GOD DAMNIT GDX! You know your problem...SO FIX IT! :(
I thought i did, but it re-emerged through all those levels of rust.

Ill go into the next NLL not rusty and see if i truly fixed it or not

OverLade

Smash Hero
I only won with Snake, and only used Diddy and Falco 1 match each in GF set 2, shouldn't be next to my name.

1: Ryo (Ryo) :ike: ($169.05) - I didn't take you seriously when you said you'd come back. Next time I won't play any Marvel and will go 100% for both sets. You def dont deserve any less.
2: RED HALBERD(RedHolidays) ($48.30) :snake: - SNAKE, SNAKE? SNNNAAAAKKKKEEEEEE
3: 2djeff (2djeff) :popo: ($24.15) - WF set was amazing. Can't wait for it to be uploaded. Really fun stuff.
4: Lio (Lio) :toonlink: - **** for someone who hasn't been to a tourney in such a long time. Really great seeing you.
5: Seibrik (Seibrik) :wario: :kirby2: :diddy: - Pretty cool of you to come out by yourself, it's not easy being your region. Hope to seeya around even if MK is banned at other tournaments.
5: Mero (Mero) :dk2: :zerosuitsamus: :toonlink: - Fun MM, always cool chillin with ya. Lets team up next time.
7: Trump (Trump) :fox: - Lol you seemed upset most of the tourney and afterparty... FOR GOOD REASON :awesome::troll::awesome:
7: Mink (Mink) :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: - Bro of the Bros. Always great seein ya and afterparty at your place was epic. Tell your Leopard I said Hi ;)
9: Kyon :peach: (Kyon) - I would have cried if you had beaten me haha. Really great set and I'm looking forward to the next one... with MK banned.
9: gdx :diddy: - Always great seeing ya. Take the game more seriously.
9: Ipresea (Ipresea) :pikachu2: - I can haz my house keys?
9: mampam (Mampam) :diddy: - Dubs was fun. Im bustin out the pocket ICs just for you.
13: Ryder (Ryder) :marth: - Wasn't your weekend but you'll be ready for random characters next time.
13: trueblue (trueblue) :sonic: - Nice meeting you. Good sonic. We need to play next time.
13: Pesticide (pesticide) :olimar: :snake:
13: Drew (Drew) :falco: - Lol I hate Falco. Nice finally gettin to play you though.
17: Kuro (Kuro) :snake: :pit: ? - Nice seein ya as always.
17: GodMeowMix (GodMeowMix) :toonlink: - Thanks for coming out and also cool that you brought Mero. Hadn't seen ya in ages.
17: Anvil :sonic:
17: zhmt (zhmt) :marth: - TIMMYYYYYYY. You play soooo weird :awesome:
17: JaZz (JaZz) :fox: - Nice seein ya
17: Dtorr :zerosuitsamus: (Dtorr) - Thanks for the Mahvel practice. I'll be sure to get friendlies in every tourney.
17: 2pro (2pro) :snake: - For some reason we haven't really met...

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I've been slacking this past month. Hopefully I'll get out of this slump I'm in, sooner rather than later.

17: Dtorr :zerosuitsamus: (Dtorr) - Thanks for the Mahvel practice. I'll be sure to get friendlies in every tourney.
Sure thing and thanks for the games too. Your team is really solid and has great synergy.

i barely said anything to you....... i couldnt think of anything else other than...... it happens....... look at how garbage i placed....... :(:(:(

although i lost to same character twice a mu idk
I guess. My bad if I sounded like a douche. I'm just frustrated at my recent performance.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Without Meta Knight...
Ice Climbers = new Meta Knight
Best way to counter ICs? ICs.
Sound familiar?

Have fun everyone lol

OverLade

Smash Hero
Without Meta Knight...
Ice Climbers = new Meta Knight
Best way to counter ICs? ICs.
Sound familiar?

Have fun everyone lol
ICs become the best character without MK but they wont saturate the metagame anywhere near as much as he does. With that being said, they will definitely piss people off and stopping them in bracket won't be easy, but not any harder than stopping a good/top MK.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
nah halzy im telling you there def beatable. ive just practice a great majority of MU's. High level R.O.Bs, diddy kongs, Zss(not entirely sure yet on her) snakes can beat IC. Just extremly difficult. IC is a MU you have to practice a ton to win.
there def not the best character in the game but they have the potential to win a national. they can beat a mk if stalling was a rule.
also wario destroys IC also if you know what your doing

also drew you dont wanna ditto me in that lol you have a better chance with falco. Garbonzo is the one that taught me IC as a character and we play that mu from time to time but when we do play that mu we play for a long time lol. but sure go ahead IC mirror match me and see what happens lol.

thx for the shout out ppl

lol i want someone to go IC on me so i could show you how free they are lol. im just a smart player. pay attention to my vids and you guys will see

DFEAR

Smash Hero
diddy kong does not beat ic's. being able to blizzard and catch at the same time is just stupid. popsicles forcing bananas to bounce, faking throws is more bs forcing shielding/jumping, upair. wtf

True Blue

Smash Lord
I don't think Ice Climber's is as bad as everyone thinks. You just have to know the match up and know what you can do. Like everything else. Seperating them is key and taking advantage of the computer lol. That's like saying Diddy would be the broken character with MK gone because of the forced tripping from the banana and the locks he can put you in.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
also drew you dont wanna ditto me in that lol you have a better chance with falco. Garbonzo is the one that taught me IC as a character and we play that mu from time to time but when we do play that mu we play for a long time lol. but sure go ahead IC mirror match me and see what happens lol.
Bro.

Falco gets *****. Hard.

I really don't know who to use against them if MK is banned. Haha. I'd say Falco but realistically...no.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol falco vs ic isnt bad drew. im just good at the mu. blechigo beat cheese lmao but imo cheese isnt good though so thats not a good example. umm Hrnut 3stocks my IC with falco. personally i think falco is harder to fight than a IC ditto but youll learn if you IC ditto me

Top Bottom