• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: August Awesomeness - Aug 20th, 2011 - Orlando, FL[mk banned]

Exdeath

Smash Master
I personally feel that Falco, MK, and Peach are the best at fighting ICs without separating them. Falco certainly has a niche in the MU.

Exdeath

Smash Master
nah sorry xdeath they all have to seprate them to be successful
I didn't say that they don't have to in order to be successful, I meant being able to fight them -- well, basically -- without being heavily threatened by the grab. In Falco's case I just mean because of how uniquely good his grab game is.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Only Kyon has sent me replays. I think that I whoever has my white controller has my Dazzle as well. I'm trying to record the matches in HD since that's the only recourse that I have, however I'm still trying to learn how to do it and with the exception of Saturday, I haven't had much free time to work on it.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I have replays

but i've been playing donkey kong country 2 if we're bein' honest.
I'll get around to which ones are which.

Top Bottom