• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
you know i'd like to, bro

i should be at dj jack/tommy g's tourney in oct.

i'll prolly enter (but i'm def. gonna be drinkin quite a bit)
I wish I could go...

But between workin at the bank and the clubs I STILL can't ****ing travel because I pay 4 2 households 2 live(Mine and my Dads relatives)

**** aint never gonna be meant 2 be for me... If only I could just focus on myself...

:sonic:

$c@R!!

Smash Rookie
i'm staying in miami. can we make a i don't know how to say it well shaky know me a little smashfest i was attending to the smashfest of wellington mall this friday but its too far let me know num 786-543-9856 ask for me in this num BTW i'm marth main mk's matchup its not a problem ;)

$c@R!!

Smash Rookie
if u have ur own transportation, u should try meetin up with us at ZP this weekend.

Hell Zp sounds so good right now lol
nooo i don't have my own transportation , my friends mom doesn't know where is the wellington mall if someone could give me a ride.. or we can get in a nearly place!?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I have bad news and good news.

Bad news is I quit brawl.

Good news, I just saved a bunch on car insurance by quitting brawl. XDDDDDDDD

Mampam

Smash Ace
What effort is that?
considering the instigation i was getting before, i assumed it was me

regardless, i made FOUR blogs on allisbrawl trying to convince people of why he should be banned lol

ive even argued with various anti ban individuals for hours lol

now that the chances of mk being banned are pretty much certain, i can finally start busting out characters that he was stopping me from using XD

Master Raven

Smash Master
MK's banning seems inevitable. I'm thinking of dropping him after DJ Jack's tourney, because what's the point of putting time into a character who's going to get the banhammer real soon? I don't care if it's getting better results beforethen. I'd rather put time ahead into my new character and get good with him than to waste that time on something temporal.

Hello Marth

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yeah, same. Let's ban a char just because. what a bad community...
Don't quit because they ban MK in the unity rule set. You guys don't have to play by their rules to be considered good or competitively viable.

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Max, it bothers you because you think you can't win with Wario.
Loses with Wario--------> Metaknight.

inb4dealwithit
Note*

I did not say you can't win with Wario.
I said you THINK you can't win with Wario.

I just hate that you play MK. Not bashing you as a person.
Your Wario is good. Why should them banning MK bother you?

2-DJeff

Smash Master

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well, diddy vs ICs is pretty close matchup, so i aint even mad :awesome:

plus wario vs ICs on a ridiculously gay stage is also pretty close, so still aint mad :awesome:

Top Bottom