• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Levi5

Smash Ace
I post like this

Apparently it is easy to read

You guys talk like Brad and I don't even read posts that look like this

10 cars

5 lines.

HeyImKent

Smash Rookie
Oh my goodness is this the real turtlecake? THE REAL TURTLECAKE? THE ONE AND ONLY? OMG CAN WE MELEE SOMETIME? OMG I WANNA SUCK YOUR ****

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Me, Connor and Brent were planning on coming to Edmonton on Sat for the smashfest, but the roads are supposed to be awful. Maybe when the roads clear up, we'll head over. =P

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Problem solved. :)

Oh, I got wrecked really badly by Carl today. =[ My ******* still hurts from all the anal ****.

P.S. I have a Bo3 Kirby Ditto match between Frio and Alphicans up on YouTube soon.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Anybody else think jarett should play link?

P.s: Not that I really want to post about dragonball, but Luke, Goku is white because Asians don't exist in animes. Fact. They only make it.

Oh and survivor, uh... no comment.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Everyone at Ponderosa was ignoring Crystal when she got there. It was awful and hilarious at the same time.

Corinne was just being a biatch as usual, Randy is just an angry person in general, and Marcus was acting like a little baby. I loved it.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i have a request of an awesome fox player to become my teammate for the next MELEE tourney... :)

lets just say.. mango and lucky?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Is it with Falcon? It's acceptable in that case.

Yeah, really nice footage. Zelda and Pika were tight.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Is it with Falcon? It's acceptable in that case.

Yeah, really nice footage. Zelda and Pika were tight.
The only time I SD with falcon is when I Raptor Boost instead of Falcon Dive when I'm trying to recover.

I SD with Fox the most lol. Usually by accidentally pressing down on the c-stick before ledge hopping.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
we need some awesome teamwork with u upBing when ur off the ledge even if ur gonna die so i can save u with pounding, and u need to have really good grabs so its a good timing for me to rest. and u have to save me from getting owned a lot when im in rest or w/e

cause ive had teammates where they hold the opponent even though im on the other side of the map and stand there doing nothing when im handling my own.. so i find that kind of dumb.

sounds good though vic. i dont think theres any other fox players other than carl though lmao.

Top Bottom