• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
we need some awesome teamwork with u upBing when ur off the ledge even if ur gonna die so i can save u with pounding, and u need to have really good grabs so its a good timing for me to rest. and u have to save me from getting owned a lot when im in rest or w/e

cause ive had teammates where they hold the opponent even though im on the other side of the map and stand there doing nothing when im handling my own.. so i find that kind of dumb.

sounds good though vic. i dont think theres any other fox players other than carl though.
My delicious smash-less fox does nothing but grab. <3

I got your back. <3 BEEBLEOSHI-, we'll dominate.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
haha, except u need good usmashes and just shine combos to grab but no throw.. so i can rest :D

**** we need more tourneys. i wanna team with everyone now.

i gotta team with victor, john, levi, dan, steve once at least.

and soon enough.. ILL BE TEAMING WITH CARL OR MIKE!

whens beebleoshi?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
haha, except u need good usmashes and just shine combos to grab but no throw.. so i can rest :D

and soon enough.. ILL BE TEAMING WITH CARL OR MIKE!

whens beebleoshi?
28th if I recall correctly. I should have teamed with people I don't play much at cast4. QQ

Guys, smashfest at my house, 23rd of December. Come down if you guys want, just let me know first. If you any of you guys are interested anyways. >_> It's my birthday you see.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
28th? sure im down.

and 23rd? in red deer? well, if some guys wanna carpool with me and my car and chip in for gas, ill probably be down for that too.

if luke gets better then ill consider u :)

victor is probably the lowest id team with (no offense!), so ya, i want to team with high level guys cause its so much more fun.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
28th? sure im down.

and 23rd? in red deer? well, if some guys wanna carpool with me and my car and chip in for gas, ill probably be down for that too.
Yay. Not to many people please. Preferably the people I'm closer with.

victor is probably the lowest id team with (no offense!), so ya, i want to team with high level guys cause its so much more fun.
Rawr.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
28th? sure im down.

I might come to Red Deer with you. We'll see.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I was hoping you would say that.

Depending on the road conditions of course. I wouldn't want you guys to put yourself in danger for smash, even though it's well worth it.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
well, im sure we'll be fine. ill drive varying to the condition lol.

and sure, we'll see when it comes closer to that date.

lol, rawr.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
<3

The only time I SD with falcon is when I Raptor Boost instead of Falcon Dive when I'm trying to recover.

I SD with Fox the most lol. Usually by accidentally pressing down on the c-stick before ledge hopping.
lol, both of those happened so much yesterday

The worst had to be that FD match I had with Solaris...I ***** him during the first stock, then I just fell off the edge and fastfalled...then I spawned and suicided by accident...then I was owning him again and I went to wavedash into an edgehog and I azendashed LOL

Then I don't remember what happened after that. Probably another suicide

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
<3

lol, both of those happened so much yesterday

The worst had to be that FD match I had with Solaris...I ***** him during the first stock, then I just fell off the edge and fastfalled...then I spawned and suicided by accident...then I was owning him again and I went to wavedash into an edgehog and I azendashed LOL

Then I don't remember what happened after that. Probably another suicide
You should work on your edgeguarding lol

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
It's not just that, those are just examples. I just need to work on technical skill altogether. My biggest problem has to be platforms, every time I press the ****ing down button, my character crouches instead of going through the platform and it makes it look like I'm purposely teabagging the platform. >_>

Melee should've kept platform cancelling from Smash 64.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Sheik x Jiggz = gg

It's not just that, those are just examples. I just need to work on technical skill altogether. My biggest problem has to be platforms, every time I press the ****ing down button, my character crouches instead of going through the platform and it makes it look like I'm purposely teabagging the platform. >_>

Melee should've kept platform cancelling from Smash 64.
You're thinking shield dropping, the "Isai drop". Ledge Canceling IS in melee and is like 100x easier to do.

Shield dropping is in melee, just it's not as easy, you need to slightly tilt it down rather than all the way. It's a lot less useful in melee, I only use it like 1/50 matches and it's defensive when I do it, rather than offensive. As for not teabagging the platform. Push your stick diagonally down and a horizontally and you're more likely to fall through the platform.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
sheik + jiggs? i should try that. hmm.. john, steve!

next time anyway. yo levi, lets team on the next next tourney :)

Levi5

Smash Ace

Tyson:
I'm teaming w/ Cral @ beeblboshi
One after I'll team w/ you?

Edit: OH you said next next tourney, lol. Yeah fo sho.
Edit2: Sorry Alex I ditched you.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
next next as in after the tourney after beebleoshi lol

im teaming with u vic at beebleoshi lol, dont worry.

oh shi, ur teaming with carl?

u guys gonna get raaaaaapedd by vic and me :D haha..

and sure levi. u main marth right?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
OH SHI

WE GOTAT DO DOUBLE JIGGS

i did it with my friend before, its **** hahaha.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lmao but its awesome

ur right, probs pretty gay on their end, but hey its so fun to play as double jiggs team lol.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Can people come? I could consult with Alex. I don't have the money for 4 bus tickets in 1 month (I'm saving to move out)

Tyson: We'll try it :p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Can people come? I could consult with Alex. I don't have the money for 4 bus tickets in 1 month (I'm saving to move out)

Tyson: We'll try it :p
Its the 23rd. Unless you guys can't make it.

Not a lot of people. Only the people I've asked personally. aka, you, matt, and tyson. Carl too if he can make it. Aside from that, Red Deer pretty much took over my basement in terms of numbers.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
No wait Levi. Get Taylor to drive you with Sho.

No offense to Alex. I can't have too many people over. xD

Tyson651

Smash Lord
why dont u just have a bday party with ur red deer guys, and on another day, a regular smashfest with edmonton/calgary guys. and that way it will be more appealing to more people to go cause ull have more edmonton/calgary people to come.

the more people, the more appealing it is of course. if its just like 3 people then of course its not appealing at all, it even makes me not want to go lol. its a 2 hour drive + costs to get there.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
why dont u just have a bday party with ur red deer guys, and on another day, a regular smashfest with edmonton/calgary guys. and that way it will be more appealing to more people to go cause ull have more edmonton/calgary people to come.

the more people, the more appealing it is of course. if its just like 3 people then of course its not appealing at all, it even makes me not want to go lol. its a 2 hour drive + costs to get there.
That's what I was thinking.

Fine, 10ish of my closest Edmonton/Calgary friends can come. >=[

I'll smash with Red Deer some other day. =P

CAST4.5 lmfao

Woo | 追求 says (5:39 PM):
Hahahaha
D=

Top Bottom