• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
oh shi, pre happy birthday victor as its doubtful I'll see you then \o/
D= Zach, omfg you posted in the Alberta thread. <333

You're gone all christmas break too? Looks like i'll have red deer and the calgary/edmonton guys on the same today. Connor and Jess are gone too QQ

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
I do aim to please, posting and all that ;)

and it depends on the weather, if it keeps its current bleak trend I should be around. In good spirit might I even force myself to let you beat me in singles a good dozen times, a grand Christmas present methinks :p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I do aim to please, posting and all that ;)

and it depends on the weather, if it keeps its current bleak trend I should be around. In good spirit might I even force myself to let you beat me in singles a good dozen times, a grand Christmas present methinks :p
It would be a much better Christmas present if you absolutely destroyed me. =P

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
too much work

and the raw footage dimensions would contrast like balls: 1440 x 1080 hdv vs. w/e James has
Hmm. Yeah, you're right. I'm looking forward to the video though. There's no rush, I'm sure with your skills, it'll be brilliant!

omg we should be able to watch it in HD on youtube right?

Levi5

Smash Ace
lol doubt it, It' gonna look bad regardless. I'll probably only put it on facebook, which has better HD support.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
daaamnnnnnn!

sid + mike

carl + levi

this really makes me want to team with dan lol. just so all the team games are REALLY awesome and close.

but it makes me feel sorry for vic if i were to ditch him. :/

edit: i actually dont want to do the jiggs + fox thing anymore.

since its not really rigged teams anymore like the past. actually got a decent shot at this if i were to be with dan.

u kno what, i actually think vic and luke should team. cause them two are like little brothers from different mothers, they're so cute together! lmao

sorry vic, but i dont think i can pass up an opportunity like this. seriously, carl + levi and sid + mike as teams? how much better and fun can it get.. :o

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Tyson, don't worry about it. We got this.

You can team with Dan if you want, I'll go with my brother.

Top Bottom