• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Do You Smeeeeeelllllllll, What The Rock, Is Cookin'?

I've played him in 2v2, and watched him a lot in 1v1. He has the potential to become one of the best in Calgary when he gets more familiar with his matchups.

In other news I GOT MY CONTROLLER BACK FROM SID IN THE MAIL TODAY <3
edit: Is this the cancer that's killing the cct?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
So I'm supposed to Smash with St. Albert guys today, But I returned Parker's call and got an answering machine.

If you read this shiz Parker, call me.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I think I'm happy to say that Joel and Manuel have resolved their differences and become best of friends.

We'll be even better friends once Manuel's in my room with his pants down.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
That reminds of that one time hwen someone asked what fap is, as in "watching you fap"

kithkin

Smash Champion
I got epic saved by him twice in one match... I think I still lost, **** sheik dittos.

also, JAPMAN is good, I was disapointed when he didnt play peach though.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I think I'm happy to say that Joel and Manuel have resolved their differences and become best of friends.

We'll be even better friends once Manuel's in my room with his pants down.
haha yayyyy. Who's housing me for Randall (00)'s tournament?

by the way. I have a request. I have a friend named Brad who used to live here in BC, and he went with me to my first ever tournament. He moved last summer, but he's here visiting and I found out he still plays smash. Actually, one of the controllers I left at Carl's belongs to him. He lives in Edmonton, but he said the only people who he found out play smash are like all married people. Unless Carl and Shawn have finally tied the knot, this is not the case. He is decent at smash, but he needs to actually play people to get better.

When he goes back, is there any possibility that y'all will accept him to your community?

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Your Right Marshall does live on!
Your inside joke about Marshall the Cloud doesn't make sense at all and it seems to have come up out of nowhere. That's like trying to take facial tissue and changing it from Kleenex to Nose Pillows.

The cloud is named Randall, was named Randall before I even came into the picture and will forever be called Randall until well after I'm gone.

Reese

Smash Journeyman
Your inside joke about Marshall the Cloud doesn't make sense at all and it seems to have come up out of nowhere. That's like trying to take facial tissue and changing it from Kleenex to Nose Pillows.

The cloud is named Randall, was named Randall before I even came into the picture and will forever be called Randall until well after I'm gone.
I thought Randall the Cloud originated from Randall00.:psycho:

Also, from now on I am calling facial tissue Nose Pillows. XD

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
NO! No they're Kleenex! Don't feed that broken logic! :)

It should be very clear that the cloud's name has nothing to do with me. It is a peculiar coincidence that the name emerged out of Edmonton and then I happened to start hosting tournaments in Calgary long after the fact. But nothing more!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Theres an ad from google in the corner of this thread for Janitor supplies.

Thats a peculiar coincidence too.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'd like to have a smashfest in Red Deer. =/
No admission, no prizes, free food and all friendlies. It'll have to be in the Mezz though. (Upstairs where CAST1 and CAST2 were)
Maybe in October, something to get us pumped and ready for Randall's tourney. I pitched this idea a month or so ago.

Opinions?

Plus, i wanna smash with everyone. It's been to long. >.<

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'll host a small smashfest for 4 people. Sean, Levi, Brad and myself. Next weekend.
My dad won't let me have a lot of people over like that. I'll have to talk to Sean or Brent. Seans house is biggerish but it's messy and he has a wide screen. I think =/ I haven't been over for a while, he usually comes over instead. Plus Sean's little brother and sister are insane. Brent has more space than Sean's house and mine put together cause he's rich. But he has a small tv the size of like our tv monitor and one thats a wide screen. =/ We'll have to see.

But thats separate from my pitch before.

kithkin

Smash Champion
>.> sounds interesting nonetheless, but I'd have to talk to levi about getting up there, we'd have to organize together.

I can beat up any little kids that get in our way.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ah forgot. Weekend after? Get like Chad to drive. He can get know my dad and talk about renovation or something.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Band T-shirts are more.

WARIOWARESTAGEOMGGOMGOMG. flat zone anyone?

oh and, whats the situation of the bi-weeklie then if chads housewarming goes? maybe different days... but the 8th is a wednesday I think.

edit: september isnt augest, 8th is saturday.

Top Bottom