• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
CAST4 - SMASHFEST: I'll show up for this one.

CAST4 - SMASHFEST: This one will be more organized.

CAST4 - SMASHFEST: THE CURSE OF THE BLACK CONTROLLER

CAST4 - SMASHFEST: DEAD MAN'S GAMECUBE

Okay, well i'm going down to the library tomorrow. I know no one likes my disorganized CAST events, but i know everyone has fun none the less. Amiright? I mean, you get to see everyone and have full out friendlies, you get a chance at making the PR, Levi's there, etc. Hopefully some of you are interested.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
If I were to come into Edmonton somewhere between the 12th and 14th of december... Could anyone house me and could the same person or anyone else help me out with a ride from Edmonton to Calgary?

I'm wanting to make this trip enjoyable and I have an exam on the 17th so I can't stay AFTER the tournament. I figured I'd try to come early and go to both edmonton and calgary.

If you house me, I can guarentee you 100% Noobking satisfaction results. Sexual favors are pending.. My email is adambrown87@hotmail.com

Nihility

Smash Journeyman
Noobking my lad, you might be able to house with me before I head for Calgary. I'll be living in Vancouver at that time with an apartment/friend so I'd have to take it up with him first. But first I need to confirm that I'm going to the tourney myself. But the offer is there as I think it'd be much more convenient for you. PS- Dis is Pawka

I'll let you know by the weekend if I can house you or not.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
lol. Adaaaaam, do you wanna stop by in Red Deer? xD
Can you house??

Noobking my lad, you might be able to house with me before I head for Calgary. I'll be living in Vancouver at that time with an apartment/friend so I'd have to take it up with him first. But first I need to confirm that I'm going to the tourney myself. But the offer is there as I think it'd be much more convenient for you. PS- Dis is Pawka

I'll let you know by the weekend if I can house you or not.
Thanks Pete. Keep me updated =)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'll to see if i can, but you probably wanna stay with people who don't suck amiright? xD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol. I'm just saying, those two dates are the only dates available. Basically until next year. So it's either one of these dates or not at all. I'd like to have a smash fest where people can come in and free play. No brackets, no admission, less hassle. Especially for Chad. Course, we could have a bracket for fun, doesn't really matter. CAST3 seemed to be good except for the prizes, or thats what i see when i read some of the comments. I also got the impression that the majority of us go to these to see everyone they otherwise wouldn't be able to see, and smash with 'em. Free play is always my favorite part of a tourney anyways. Randall's tournament is so insane, and it's most likely the last time we'll see everyone. It is for me anyways. I just don't want CAST3 to be the last day we see each other before that day. Brad, if you don't like how it's run, you can always help out. And you don't have to come, i mean, you have a choice. I hope a lot of you guys do though. Q_Q

Also, Sean wants to be on the power rankings and i really want to show that i'm not that as nubby as i was before, and that i'm capable of playing at the level of a few of the CCSC smashers.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
lol. I'm just saying, those two dates are the only dates available. Basically until next year. So it's either one of these dates or not at all. I'd like to have a smash fest where people can come in and free play. No brackets, no admission, less hassle. Especially for Chad. Course, we could have a bracket for fun, doesn't really matter. CAST3 seemed to be good except for the prizes, or thats what i see when i read some of the comments. I also got the impression that the majority of us go to these to see everyone they otherwise wouldn't be able to see, and smash with 'em. Free play is always my favorite part of a tourney anyways. Randall's tournament is so insane, and it's most likely the last time we'll see everyone. It is for me anyways. I just don't want CAST3 to be the last day we see each other before that day. Brad, if you don't like how it's run, you can always help out. And you don't have to come, i mean, you have a choice. I hope a lot of you guys do though. Q_Q

Also, Sean wants to be on the power rankings and i really want to show that i'm not that as nubby as i was before, and that i'm capable of playing at the level of a few of the CCSC smashers.
This was a valiant post, except for this part.

Why would Chad run it again?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
This was a valiant post, except for this part.

Why would Chad run it again?
Thanks Carl.

I sorta worded it wrong. I'll be "running" it i guess, course there isn't much to run considering it's mainly all free play. But, about Chad, regardless if i tell him to do anything or not, he's most likely gonna take matters into his own hands if it becomes too hectic. I'm just assuming, but i don't think we need to worry about any of this, and i don't want Chad to become stressful again like the past CAST's he's attended.
example:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah that too. But again, it's a smash fest. Compete in free play? el o el.

I donno, you guys want a small tourney? It'll have too be single elimination or something because of the time.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
I.want.regional./.non-regional.crew.battles.fo'sho.

victra.stop.assuming.things.remember.when.you.assumed.that.carl.would.bring.3.tv's?or.when.you.assumed.that.the.money.would.work.out.right.in.cast3?....yeah.just.stop.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah your right, but like i said, you don't need to worry about it, If Chad doesn't help, it's fine because we have two librarians to assist us if things get crazy, and if he does help, then thats good too.

Thats what i was thinking. I'd like to have Crew Battles too, maybe instead of singles. Red Deer vs All of Alberta. jk.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol. Who's crew am i gonna be in? Is it gonna be Edmonton, Calgary and St.Albert + Red Deer? xD Or do you guys wanna have team captains and make crews? I like the idea of just have 2 big crews. lol.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Yeah your right, but like i said, you don't need to worry about it, If Chad doesn't help, it's fine because we have two librarians to assist us if things get crazy, and if he does help, then thats good too.
Don't plan for a crisis; just get your marbles in place beforehand and it'll be fine. This "crash and react" approach doesn't inspire a lot of confidence for players to travel. You shouldn't even have to consider "if things get hectic" and lord knows a couple of librarians aren't going to save a doomed smashfest. You know what tournaments are like now...plan for it.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol and 20 people show up.

Seeeean, when your back from Kaity's house tomorrow, come over and smash with your real loveerrr.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Actually it usually works out like, 5 people come at 12, then leave at 3, then 5 people come at 5 and stay till 8

NOONE EVER COMES EARLY ENOUGH/STAYS LONG ENOUGH.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol thats so little for them, i mean, 3 hours. >.> Sean and I only get to smash like once a month and when we do it's like 12am till 9pm. xDDDD

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Actually it usually works out like, 5 people come at 12, then leave at 3, then 5 people come at 5 and stay till 8

NOONE EVER COMES EARLY ENOUGH/STAYS LONG ENOUGH.
WRONG, BIOTCH. I'm coming @ 1230 and will get kicked out when I **** well please. I DON'T WORK. OH SNAP. CAPS LOCK BIOTCH.

The path of the righteous yoshi is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil top tiers. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is yoshi when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Top Bottom