• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
ya i'd already read that painting guide before i posted about it in this thread haha

i kind of want more than just changing the color from white to something else...i'll look around.

joe did you use a clear coat after or just some vinyl dye?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
gettin ready for the midwest championships infinity. i'm thinkin our experiences in the southwest will give us a nice advantage. :)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
gettin ready for the midwest championships infinity. i'm thinkin our experiences in the southwest will give us a nice advantage. :)
Good luck dude, there's no experience like the Texas experience :p

u already know we are infinity. how u guys been?
Dude I've been doin great lately. I'm hoping to show you guys how much I've stepped up my game :)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
**IMPORTANT**

Please keep an eye out on the MWC championship forum. There is a slight chance to postpone the championship event due to weather. We are currently experiencing a winter storm to dump as much as 6" of snow tonight through tomorrow, then a Blizzard Watch is up Wednesday afternoon through Thursday afternoon, and all this is falling on about 9" of snow already on the ground. I'd say the chance of postponement is about 25%, but Hawk and I will discuss it after the storm is all said and over with. Our decision will be made Thursday night.

Holms

Smash Ace
Curse those Ice Climbers...you mean you guys up in Indiana let them get their grubby little hands on a Smash Ball!?!?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Now, why didn't I think of that explanation, Holms? I figured it was just an Articuno using Blizzard up there, or maybe some Snovers and Abomasnows settled in up there...

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
we can kick affinity out and take you instead caleb. just kidding, affinity isn't going this weekend

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
does anyone have a video camera i can borrow for a day or two? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
You could use Affinity's, but since you just "kicked" him out, I don't think he'll lend it to you. lol

EDIT: I feel so sad, now. :( G'night.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
he doesn't have a VIDEO camera

like a video camera dog, something that tapes video and ****

like a picture camera

but for videos

**** i need one

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Can anyone here read Japanese? I tried using a translator but the translation was really rough to the point that I still couldn't understand it:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/inu_kirinn/archives/1208390.html
Hmm lol "Slave Blogs"...anyway they said they really like the way the meta knight seems to land the combos consistently and that it gets amazing low percent kills such as on Pit. Something like that.

Stealth I have trouble believing you had never heard that song before, it's everywhere.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i have fixed my sleep schedule :D

i'd never heard the pika song before

wtf steven why is some japanese ***** commenting on your vid lol

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
andy is hosting i think and midwest championships in indiana. stickied thread in the midwest board.

Top Bottom