• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
jimmy only losers put school work over smash...just kidding in reality evryone in the crew has to have a 4.0 or better or GET OUT OF THE CREW...well jking again but yea jimmy do what u gotta do...and if you think my jokes are corny then GET OUT OF THE CREW!!!!!!!!!!! ...well anyway...smash is going to be at prisms house...this friday....and whover is going to the omaha tournament will have to register online soo i was thinking we can all register together march 10th smash night. goodluck guys in the random char tourny coming up this friday...

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
ok cool...ill tell mprism to post the info sometime today or ill give u a call tonight karmacide...i challenge u to a 1 v 1! your going down!....and do u want to be in the random char tourny???

BlackHeat

Smash Rookie
Hey srry guys Me, Mikey, and Matt aint gonna be able to make it
Mikey has family things
I'm stay here in ark city this weekend
and Matt something to do

sorry but hopely next weekend I'll be there
Ive been practicing so be ready
hopefully ill do better

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
good games guys mprism still = tooo good....woow nice jigs...cheat codes?....the random char tourny was awesome...i cant believe my shiek got beat by mprism game & watch????.....hax??!! and cheeto got roy soo many times that he actually started turning pro with him during the course of the tourny. and cheetos lil bro made his debute and was starting to scare me. too bad i didnt get a chance to play him the results of that was:
1st: MetriodprisM
2nd: AttackstorM
3rd: Chester Cheeto
4th: DarkCrobra
5th: Cheetos lil bro
also good job jimmy i can see your getting better...owned me in a captian falcon ditto wha??? learning cheatz0rs from metriodprism????? hey cheeto if u get a chance could u fix darkcobras sig and make matt and alexie one?...i can see how refreshing them every month can get trouble some...so i can take up that job if u would like... hit me up on aim. also did u get ur camera all figured out? we could try to figure out how to get foot matches on the net...maybe watch our own and analyze our game and maybe see what we need to improve on or share with others to show em how leet we are hehe...also matt, mikey, and blackheat could u guys get back to me whether or not u guys are going to neb by march 10th? and can some one do me a favor and make a post in the PRT thread...its probly on page 2 by now...i dont wanna dbl post...plz plz http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=64008

BlackHeat

Smash Rookie
Hey Josh I posted up on there for ya so
you can go aheade a post another one If that is wat
you were wanting

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yea thanx man...also i found 2 or 3 more dudes that want to come to the next smash night...a shiek and a marth and a captian falcon they are pretty goood...well anyway like i said b4 this friday i wanna pre-register us for neb whoever is coming also these 5 guys and a yosh crew is calling us out soo it be cool if we can get some foot warriors to step up and show em how smash is really played roflziods...and i was kinda thinking we could do a 2 v 2 theme this friday like a lil 2 v 2 tourny or round robin- like each team plays each team like in 3 sets of 2 out of 3 and maybe add up the wins...becuase u guys should be starting to find 2 v 2 partners and thinking of 2 v 2 strategies for the up coming 2 v 2 part of the tourny whether it be at neb and or PRT

edit* we are also planing an STD!!! in between the neb tourny and PRT we still need to decide on a location STD = smash till dawn aka smash all night

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
And to think just a couple months ago no one existed in wichita. Its crazy how so far we've come already, and I really appreciate everyone coming out and playin all the time. It's just crazy awesome how it all works out this way. I mean last september i was thinking about playing this game pro and looks like we are finally on our way.

Its kinda like a dream to become good at this game for me...as well as most of you. I dont want to make too deep of a post but I thank everyone for the support towards the crew and everything. And my call goes out to you AttackstorM for putting it all together. From here on out lets all proclaim 11-25 revolution day for the start of this thread. Thanks AttackstorM, cant wait for omaha.

LETS GIVE THEM NEBRASKANS HELL!

Chester Cheeto

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I had tons of fun at the random Char. tourny :p. I did a little better than i thought but I probably would have had a better chance at 2nd if i didnt get Roy twice lol. Its aight though GG Josh. Anyways yeah, im excited about PRT and I can't believe how high the turnout is going to be ^_^

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
MetroiDPrisM said:
And to think just a couple months ago no one existed in wichita. Its crazy how so far we've come already, and I really appreciate everyone coming out and playin all the time. It's just crazy awesome how it all works out this way. I mean last september i was thinking about playing this game pro and looks like we are finally on our way.

Its kinda like a dream to become good at this game for me...as well as most of you. I dont want to make too deep of a post but I thank everyone for the support towards the crew and everything. And my call goes out to you AttackstorM for putting it all together. From here on out lets all proclaim 11-25 revolution day for the start of this thread. Thanks AttackstorM, cant wait for omaha.

LETS GIVE THEM NEBRASKANS HELL!
Whooooo--ChAaaAa!!!!!!!!!!

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Waaaaaaas Upppppppp!!!!!
Haven't been on in a while. Looks lke Nebraska is going to fall. I played ECHO in the last tourny and beat him pretty bad with FOX. Kust think what I could do with GANNON. He might be a little better but hell, he will still go down.
Lokking forward to Friday.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
lolz guys echo is probly the samus darkrain by now and plus the 5 guys and a yosh arent considered nebraskans...um they are considered leet nebraskan smashers and everyone else is considered nebraskan...yea yea....but anyway we got alot of stuff planned for the spring break week....
Friday the 10th - smash night, omaha tourny regestration, 2v2 practice

Friday the 17th - smash night 1v1 focus

Sunday the 19th - omaha tournament

Wednesday the 22nd - smash till dawn - Pre-Revolutionary Quiz

Friday the 24th - smash night(maybe if we are not tired)

Friday the 25th - the tournament - Pre-Revolutionary Test

limme know if you are going to omaha by the 10th plz

they are trying to get a huge studio room that chris owns to hold the STD in....we are planning maybe having like 5 dollar donations to get pizza... also there may be music, i hear like 8 tvs and much more can fit in that place and it has a side room for if ppl want to sleep...yea it will start at 10:00pm bring a sleeping bag

we may cancel smash night the 24th to get some rest for the tourny...

the PRT starts at 10:30am... i would like foot members to show up early like 8:30 or 9:00am...to help set up and stuff...

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Haha I wont judge Echo until I play him. It's getting so close that I can almost taste it. And man I sure need to get pro before omaha.
--------------------------------------------
---New appearances friday 2-17---
-Alexie

---New appearances friday 2-24---
-Clay
-Chris
-Alec

---New appearances last friday 3-3---
-Ian's little bro

---New appearances for Friday 3-10---
-Josh Jones
-Allen and Friends (?2?)
--------------------------------------------

This is a look at the last four weeks and the increase of smashers here in wichita. We started as
---
-AttackstorM
-MetroiDPrisM
-ChesterCheeto
-xKamuix
-Arel
-DarkCobra
---

However now we are up to a lot more. Within this time we've increased smashers dramatically. From 6 to 17(?) at this rate we are definitely gonna need that studio. Or ban people from coming if they arent serious about smash (or those who suck really bad) ...cuz...me and attk's house's arent big enough.

S

Spikz27

um soo yea..... Im bored...... Waitin 4 Friday so I can go Smash it up!

BlackHeat

Smash Rookie
**** guys i can't make it this weekend either I'm gettin really mad here
I got no moey to get gas to get there from the college
DANG IT!!
next weekend for sure no joke guys ima bring
ive been workin so hard on this...

A

Arel

I feel bad for missing the past few smash nights, but it can all be blamed on Kamui. It looks like I missed quite a few new players, and that random char tourney sounds like it was fun as hell.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
well...me, darkcobra and arel is probly going to be at my house from about 6:00pm to 8:30pm then we are heading out to mprism's house...im sure there will be easily 10+ people at mprism and 3 TVs setup... also since cuong and hwoang may be coming to the PRT...maybe those 2 could possibly get some matches in with us aswell to kinda refresh their skillz....

Echo

Smash Champion
Heh... I admit openly that I play god awful in Samus dittos... but thats why I play Shiek. So i'm not worried about it.

GL in crews.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
That was some awesome stuff...thanks for participating in the team practice!...this is how u guys did in the round robin we had:

1st: Team DarkStorm 10-1

2nd: Team Tators 9-2

3rd: Team Yes! 6-4

4th: Team IDC

5th: Team Whatever

6th: Team Porkchop

also people that i know that are officially registered for neb so far is me, josh, matt, trent...the alexes are planning on registering soon... we have a week and one day soo if u are going to neb limme know asap ^_^

edit* this was attackstorm accidently posting on darkcobras account rofl

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
also... me and other josh did searching on 4 different map programs and averaged the amount of time it would take and it is probly safest to head out about 4am...also we could all meet at and head out from mprisms house or my house if all else fails....this is pretty early so get plenty of sleep the night b4...this means u will have wake up around 3am

also here is the mapquest version of the trip

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...=4428+S+140th+St&2c=Omaha&2s=NE&2z=68137-4502

BlackHeat

Smash Rookie
ummm guys the neb tourny is next weekend right
I dont think i can go my mom is havin surgery on tuesday and i have to go get here on friday
and be her lil servent all during spring break it kinda sucks

i really wanted to go tho

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I'm going for sure and am registered. We can meet at my house...but I dont suggest you guys come in because it'll wake my mom and sis up (dog barking -_-). But uh ya...rock on.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yea...make sure you get some practice in foolz...its probly best to meet up at my house inbetween 3:30am and 4:00am(the earlier we head out the better) because the toll exit toward kansas city is on east kellog...we are most likely taking 3 cars...me trent and mikey is going to be driving...me, matt, trent, alex martin, alex maxwell, josh,mikey and clay(possibly) is going thus far.... for starters that can make it smash night this friday i wanna have a crew battle skirmish...starters vs all...meaning taking out as many Foot members as we can b4 our stock is gone for practice...also i have assignments for starters...i will tell you on fri what they are...

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
sup allen u ******...lolz...do u want to be in The Foot?...tell andy to get in this mug too

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Hey do you guys ever play on weekdays? I feel bad 'cause I keep saying i'm coming, but on the weekends, I always have something else to do. I still want to play the game, I really do! I'm getting rusty as hell.

And what the hell? Where were all these players when I was at the height of my game years ago and looking for new people to play? X) Now they show up when I can't easily find the time to play anymore!

Lubbers

Smash Rookie
First post :) Wow, i never thought Wichita would ever have its own smash topic, and with posts everyday. Im kinda a noob but i live around Wichita of course. I know this is off topic but im gonna get hella good so i can smash with u guys. And go WSU!

Sorry :p lol

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
sup lubber...cool u should come to the tournament in wichita on march 25th! its called the Pre-Revolutionary Test...heres the link to it: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=64008

i would have never thought wichita would ever have a thread like this either...its awesome... a fun fact is today we passed the kentucky thread in views and it was made about 5 months earlier than this one. also u can smash with us if u want lubber..im sure u would find others of similar skill lv to you. we have a wide range of skill that smash with us...when it comes down to it we all suck and we are trying to get better anyway and u share that common mission soo you are welcome to smash with us...and yea goo shocker basketball!...i attend wsu.. and karmacide...we ussually smash fridays...maybe u could come play for a bit then go do what ya gotta do...?...or set a fri aside evry once in a while for smash hehe? and u can bring some of the gang(retired smash veterans) becuase we are about to start smashing in a huge studio...and read about our STD coming up!!! its gonna be tightness!!!!!

Light

Smash Journeyman
Look at what time it is. Practicing for the STD, NO SLEEP. YEAHZ!

Jk, just writing a paper, zzz....

Top Bottom