• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

BlackHeat

Smash Rookie
Hey all I'm be in town this weekend so I'll be able to smash it up
It's been so long and i want to play some of these guys

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
BlackHeat said:
Hey all I'm be in town this weekend so I'll be able to smash it up
It's been so long and i want to play some of these guys

awesome blackheat...give me a call on friday!...matt and mikey said they are going to eat kenny burgers then booo...but you can still smash cant you??

its actually my line mprism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post 200!

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Okay tomorrow I'm definately playing. Give me the timetable.

I haven't even touched this game since last that time I came over to your house, Josh. I'll consider this practice for the local tournament in 2 weeks. I'll be going to Kansas City for Spring Break.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
at metriod prism house starting at 9pm - whenever he kicks us out

oh yea and ppl going to neb meet at 3:45am my house on sunday also bring a sleeping bag incase we decide to spend the night in neb

Karmacide

Smash Lord
AttackstorM said:
at metriod prism house starting at 9pm - whenever he kicks us out

oh yea and ppl going to neb meet at 3:45am my house on sunday also bring a sleeping bag incase we decide to spend the night in neb

Do you meet up earlier than that? What time should I call you Josh?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
karmacide - no sorry mprism works until then...i work until 8pm...so call me anytime after 8

The Foot had a meeting the other day we voted on a new democratic system of recruiting... the people that are official crew members are me, metriodprism, kamui, ihavenopants, darkcobra, chester cheeto, light, arel and blackheat...who ever wants to join the crew has to go through a test and be approved by the members. we also voted on me being crew captian and ihavenopants being crew co captian. We are also having the next inner crew battle ranking on weds at the STD

Karmacide

Smash Lord
AttackstorM said:
karmacide - no sorry mprism works until then...i work until 8pm...so call me anytime after 8

The Foot had a meeting the other day we voted on a new democratic system of recruiting... the people that are official crew members are me, metriodprism, kamui, ihavenopants, darkcobra, chester cheeto, light, arel and blackheat...who ever wants to join the crew has to go through a test and be approved by the members. we also voted on me being crew captian and ihavenopants being crew co captian. We are also having the next inner crew battle ranking on weds at the STD
Heh, I like being freelance :)

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah... well... i felt like postin here so i think i will...

i guess like, thanks for comin out to the tourney, it was a pretty far trip for ya, like 5-6 hours? and that snow this morning was god awful, I saw whoevers mustang that was getting stuck on a speed bump... lol... we were gonna go help but you guys got to it before we did i guess.

anyway, when I was talkin to attackstorm, he was talkin about some rankin thing. So since we got to play all you guys that came over here at johnny's, as well as the tourney, we think this is what your rankings should look like.

1. Attackstorm
2. DarkCobra
3. MetroidPrism
4. Ihavenopants
5-6. 2 other dudes that came and never played

which looks completely different then the way you guys thought - I dont know, Mr. Storm there made it sound like everyone was so much better than him, but from what I played/saw he was playing the best out of your crew... soooo, just take that in as another point of view.

and... was it just me or did metroidprism ***** out on a 5$ money match? Guess thats real since I didnt lose a Samus ditto all day/night/morning. So he had reason to be scurred, but still... c'mon... dont take MM's if you cant back it up. Kinda dissapointing really, after those vids you put up about being the master of bombs or somethin, didnt see any of that.

anyway, good ****, and see you at the next thing, i most likely wont make the wichita tourney, but i'm pretty sure about SMYM.

EDIT - oh, and you cant tell me that fountain pop was not the best. that ****s too good.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
What can I say It was my first tourny? No further johns.

Echo do you have aim or something? Because I'd like to talk to you about a few things regarding smash. ^_^

Sorry about pussying out in the MM but if you'd like I'll just hand over $10 next time we meet. I was a scardy cat. You pwnz0rz me XD

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
I had a wonderful time at the tourny. It was one of my better tourny's. I was suprised that i actually placed in the top ten. 7th place in fact, hell ya. I swear it was the TOAST. Attack and I did quit well in the 2v2 tourny placing 5th. The blizzard was awfully but we made back safe. Saturday will be fun and I plan to sololy take out Andy's Peach and take the Top 3 (hopefully). MPrizm, U and I will go get some TOAST Saturday morning, so we can play well in the tourny, LOL.
Looking forward to next time.

Light

Smash Journeyman
Good job guys. I was going to call you guys at 4am to wish you luck, but decided to go to sleep instead.

Are we still holding the STD after this? If so, what's the address?
I will probably need a ride (Ian/Alex?)

Echo

Smash Champion
lol, metroidprism, you take me all wrong... i was only givin ya crap about the MM, i dont play for the money, its only for good fun. uuuh i dont have aim but i guess i use MSN, so like, my email is zuerlein_05@hotmail.com if anyoen wants to talk to me, since i'm such a great guy and all.

and yeah, that blizzard, if you thought it was bad in omaha, we had a HORRIBLE drive trying to get back to columbus, drove 20mph almost the entire way. but yeeeeeeah for some reason, ever since darkcobra there said it, we have been saying... well... how would you spell... "doiyng"?! you know how you pronouce it, but i cant spell it. Thats one crazy *** word.

S

Spikz27

Guys..... Seriously...... We all know that Mr. Cobra, well, he just plain sucks...... We shouldnt have even let him come on the trip to Nebraska......

Echo

Smash Champion
you know what... scratch that... alot of people have kept telling me to get aim to talk to them... so maybe i'll just get that, i'll let ya know tomorrow.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
haha..according to echo im the one to beat at the prt..stop practicing your combos on samus guys i know thats what your thinking lol... but really the foot is strange some poeple can be on fire one week and another the next week....anything could happen!...but anyway the omaha tourny was awesome enjoyed playing the 5 guys & a yosh...

STD is in one day!!!!....soooo is the building confirmed???? how many tvs we gonna have...20+ may be coming?

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Actually I am the one to beat...........Hate to be cocky Attack, but who place the highest in the Omaha tourny in our Wichita Crew, ME. Dude I can beat u any time any where, just bring it. U know it and I know, and so does everyone one else. I am on a hot streak and I might actually keep playing after the PRT. Looks like the PRT is going to be a BATTLE OF THE CENTURY!!!!! ATACKSTORM Vs. DARKCOBRA. As the STD, I will come to it for awhile. I have to go to work the next day : ( If u guyz still want to to the Crew rankings at the STD, I would have to do all of my battles first so I wouldn't have to stay all night to do them. As for Friday, the WSU basketball game is on and I don't know when it will be over so if we have smash night I might be a little late.
Looking forward to next time ; )

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Man both you guys are too cocky. You said it yourself that first tourny's worst tourny. PRT = 2nd tourny...in other words. GG SUCKAZ IMA START PWNING J00z.

Wichita Tourny outcome
1) Karmacide
2) xKamuix
3) MetroiDPrisM
4) ---

Man seriously if you dont believe me ima have to punish you guys at the STD / crew ranking.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
looks like its on like donkey kong GLHF...well anyway a crew battle ranking will be at the STD...part 1 and part 2 on friday if we dont finish it.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
as of now we are still trying to get the studio confirmed but if it is a no go we can use Josh's place as a back up STD location we could get like 8 TVs set up in his basement. his address is 9724 harvest ct

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
ok its confirmed...it will be at Josh's house tonight.. not my house but u know the yoshi player?

we can start meeting up at 9

also he needs helpers to come help move things around to make room for the setups about 45 min to an hour early

we neeed like 6 cubes!!!!

O

orange123

Hey im the one whos housr the STD is being hosted at. Just like AttackStorm said were gonna get started about 9pm. People need to bring like 5 bucks for pizza. Also on top of the cubes we need some poer strips also so if we could get a few of those that would be great. Cant wait for people to get here see you all later tonght.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
MetroiDPrisM said:
Man both you guys are too cocky. You said it yourself that first tourny's worst tourny. PRT = 2nd tourny...in other words. GG SUCKAZ IMA START PWNING J00z.

Wichita Tourny outcome
1) Karmacide
2) xKamuix
3) MetroiDPrisM
4) ---

Man seriously if you dont believe me ima have to punish you guys at the STD / crew ranking.
I told ya.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
the STD was awesome thanx josh for sacrificing your house to make this thing work....16 ppl showed up!....i lasted till 7:00am!....and yea mprism it was my off day that day....but i will have to go super saiyen at the PRT

Light

Smash Journeyman
R.I.P. Josh's house
Miracles of the STD
-Falco Takes Flight
-Double Frozen Doors
-Some other stuff I can't remember

I would just like to remind you guys that STD = Smash Till Dawn

Goodluck everyone on Saturday.

BlackHeat

Smash Rookie
Dang i missed the STD bcuz my mom wanted me to stay home yesterday
and my mom just got out of the hospital so you can understand i want to make her happy

but ill be there saturday at teh PRT the first time in a long time i get to smash with you guys
y the hell am I so busy

but yeah when should we be there di you say foot members should be there around 9- 9:30 to help set up things

A

Arel

Looks like NY got cancelled, so expect me at the PRT too. I sure hope it goes better for me than the battles at the STD :(

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
karmacide yes mprism house...tonight ussual time yes black heat show up like 9am - 9:30

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
scratch that smashnight canceled...mprism has a headache...um see you guys at the tourny

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
So I guess I ***** that Kamu guy in the tourny. So can this mean im the best by default????? (in crew)

And man in about two weeks from now (approx) Karmacide is gonna get whipped like a little baby (no offense dude) but for some reason I'm gettin better so watch out sir! Its all because of toast n fountain pop though. XD

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
something magical about the toast and foutain pop....think imma have to tap in to this power.... and maybe you woulda got 1st mprism if u had your sig up!

Light

Smash Journeyman
Maybe we should take a week off to cool down after the PRT. Then an inner crew battle would be awesome.

Top Bottom