• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
its forall18 but the comp that can play games doesnt work right now but we will get it back soon tho

(what class do u like best? i like scout)
Alright, mine is bitsofstring

I play sniper every ocne in a while, but my favorite class is definately scout

Edit: what be yo steam name rat

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hey guys I just want to let everyone know that if you want to go to Chronicles and you are having trouble getting the money together, we have the go ahaed that if you can donate 8 hours of your time, divided up however is convenient, to the convention as a volunteer, then you can get your entry fee gratis for you. You need simply to contact me or Steven and we can let them know you will be volunteering to help (we cannot control what you might end up doing though)

MJG

Smash Hero
I want to know how affinity lost to ampharos...

on that same subject... here's some help on how to beat ampharos next time steven ;).

~Fino
Mmmm...i watched the first two sets of this gayness...and from the way he explained the 3rd match, the stage just out gayed him pretty bad..

Im on AIM right now so i can explain other things pretty soon.

Trying to do something ATM

Holms

Smash Ace
From what I saw...it kinda was the stage. I remember one of Afin's stocks going away due to being hit into a bomb and dying at...what, 80? He almost came back and won, though, could have stalled the timer and won due to having less damage, but he got hit from a fair while jumping away with less than 20 secs left in the round.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
am i still set to run the mario kart wii tourney? lol. can i participate in my own tourney?

and do you have to pre reg for chronicles?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I thought it was obvious it hit below him. I've seen it stage spike so many times.

Yes Sam you are still supposed to assist with Mario Kart, possibly other games. Yes you can play in your own tournament. Fragbait, the only thing you need to know is that you could be called upon to do whatever grunt work is necessary during the times you are supposed to be volunteering if you want to be a volunteer.

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
Hey guys I just want to let everyone know that if you want to go to Chronicles and you are having trouble getting the money together, we have the go ahaed that if you can donate 8 hours of your time, divided up however is convenient, to the convention as a volunteer, then you can get your entry fee gratis for you. You need simply to contact me or Steven and we can let them know you will be volunteering to help (we cannot control what you might end up doing though)
when and where is it, depending on the date, i will volenteer

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
From what I saw...it kinda was the stage. I remember one of Afin's stocks going away due to being hit into a bomb and dying at...what, 80? He almost came back and won, though, could have stalled the timer and won due to having less damage, but he got hit from a fair while jumping away with less than 20 secs left in the round.
I lost my 2nd stock to a cannonball at ~42% :/

Pirate Ship shouldn't be legal.

I can explain how it all went down next time we meet up.

am i still set to run the mario kart wii tourney? lol. can i participate in my own tourney?
Yes, and yes.

and do you have to pre reg for chronicles?
Since you're helping to run a tournament, your entrance fee/ticket to get into the convention is waived. Also, there are sign-ups the day-of for each tournament, so no.

fragbait

Smash Master
I thought it was obvious it hit below him. I've seen it stage spike so many times.

Yes Sam you are still supposed to assist with Mario Kart, possibly other games. Yes you can play in your own tournament. Fragbait, the only thing you need to know is that you could be called upon to do whatever grunt work is necessary during the times you are supposed to be volunteering if you want to be a volunteer.
I'm in. Can I shack up with someone for those days the convention is on?

Fino

Smash Master

This.

Andy, you main snake.... hasn't this been like, known for several months now?

~Fino

Top Bottom