• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Omnath

Smash Ace
Miss me guys?

Edit: Steven, give me your cell number. I lost my phone. Yay.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Heads up: For those of you who have Pokemon Platinum, The Member Card Event will commence on August 3rd, lasting all the way until September 13th. Download the card via Mystery Gift over WiFi to get the card, and you'll be able to open the door to that one locked building in Canalave City. Have a Master Ball ready for Darkrai if you're lazy like Mr. Doom.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hey guys, Fino's here and is staying at my place until around 5 tomorrow. If anyone wants to meet up tomorrow afternoon to play, let me know.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
about to leave for wichita kansas in 5 minutes. oh yea, i'm pretty rusty in brawl cuz of melee =P. but if anyone wants to play, hit me up on AIM (an8676) or my cell 369-8462 or here. Oh btw, i played M2K in melee. He CGed the **** out of me in melee.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Just think of trying to get your Masters Degree and the committee tears you apart like Ampharos did. And that's just one person. lol

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Something me and Blarg threw together at my house..
Yes it took 5 hours because well... my brothers wouldn't be quiet and once it was almost done I deleted all the sound on accident lol....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5HfGnL0dcQ

Omg...you two are so tone def...lmao. I couldn't watch all of it, I just couldn't. I stopped after Blarg dropped his first stock.

Who won?

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Omg...you two are so tone def...lmao. I couldn't watch all of it, I just couldn't. I stopped after Blarg dropped his first stock.

Who won?
Lol... Did you hear the x2 taunt you part? ...
And you missed some of the best parts...
Watch it all to see.

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
ya.......i blame aqua for making me do this :p ya were going to make another one......and.....its.......well you will find out later.....anyways

btw i might as well anounce this now....im officialy dropping the ICs.......i dont wanna learn to chaingrab and i just suck with them now so imma just stick to wolf and g&w and im thinking about trying marth again

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Yeah...still not willing to watch it.

So umm...I'm just gonna drop off a couple loads of depressing.

I didn't think they would but Kwan Court is having me work Tuesday through Thursday and Saturday/Sunday. I don't really feel like dropping $30 to play in a doubles tournament so I won't be going to chronicles.

My girlfriend ended it last night or this morning or whatever you want to call it. The one year mark for my sister's passing is tomorrow, but I know it's better for me to get out so if anyone hosts let me know. If it isn't obvious though I probably won't be in the lightest mood.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I think the point is that it's virtually unanimous that no one is going Ed. Sorry.

Anyway...is/can anyone host today? I really just wanna get out of the house.

Top Bottom