• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
lol No idea. I'm not involved in running anything. There might be an answer for you in the AFW forums, though.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mad salt. Spent the rest of yesterday sleeping. If you guys aren't blowing up anything, we should do another get-together.

Holms

Smash Ace
Hmm...well, the AC is working here again. Because I'm awesome like that. If there's enough interest, I'll certainly consider it!

Depster

Smash Champion
I golfed today with my friends. 2v2 SAB (scramble-alternate-bestball). On a scramble hole I chipped in for birdie for my team. Yeah.

Legan

Smash Lord
M2kang is comin into kc from st louis wed night and hes looking for a ride to the airport. If anyone wants to help him out then lemme know, if not then oh well.

Actually since im already in the process of playing mother for this guy, is the megabus within walking distance of the kc international airport? If it is then he can walk/hitch hike

Depster

Smash Champion
Most of us Yoshis agree that we can probably squeeze a little bit more placing out. Most of us think that right now, Yoshi is probably the best F tier character, besides maybe Ike.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

He would've posted in the Yoshi boards asking that question instead of here if he were talking about the Yoshis.

Depster

Smash Champion
He has a Rouroni Kenshin avatar, he doesn't have to answer to you. He can answer to me though for calling it out.

Sars, what date in August is the tournament?

Top Bottom