• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

bassem6

Smash Lord
hey kansas. This is short notice but there will be a smash tourny in tulsa this saturday at tokyo in tulsa. Heres the thread with the details.

http://www.okgamers.com/forums/index.php/topic,3564.0.html

entree fee for both events is 5 bucks and theres like a 15$ venue fee because its at an anime convention but it will prolly be fun.

There will also be mvc3 and super street fighter 4 for those of you who care :p

Depster

Smash Champion
There are people who should really stop getting so upset when I get my facts mixed up or exaggerate. It really doesn't help my self-esteem problem when people always pick away at the little things I do. Shoot, I hardly ever went a day in high school where I didn't have one little slip-up that meant I was back to square one in trying to fix my problems. I really thought joining the Smash community would help with that, but oh well...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
There are people who should really stop getting so upset when I get my facts mixed up or exaggerate. It really doesn't help my self-esteem problem when people always pick away at the little things I do. Shoot, I hardly ever went a day in high school where I didn't have one little slip-up that meant I was back to square one in trying to fix my problems. I really thought joining the Smash community would help with that, but oh well...
What happened after I left?...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
To be honest Dane, the smash community has a bad reputation for being pretty immature in general. Don't take it personally.

Top Bottom