• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion
Just saw this on AiB:

"Killer Zebra wrote at 2:57 PM on Aug 1, 2011 :
Trust me zac there are plenty of folks who would beat you up offline.

Holms will talk smack to you and if you ever saw him offline you wouldn't say nothing lol "

<3

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Just saw this on AiB:

Holms will talk smack to you and if you ever saw him offline you wouldn't say nothing lol "

<3
holms is a nigga of the utmost caliber

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Just saw this on AiB:

<3
Who the hell is Killer Zebra?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
hopefully the one where i made more moeny than 2nd place despite the fact i got 4th?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
...lol...
I think he attended both of my SLAST tourneys? Not sure. *checks* ...Oh, he did attend both of my tourneys.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Who's coming up this weekend for the tourney and needs housing?

Nobody is preregistered yet, but I've been slowly working out housing plans with Mr. Doom. But if you're coming, you want to pre register because it would save you $20. PM me if you want the code to do that / if you're one of the one's that needs housing

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

That's gonna take a whole day to upload that! Hopefully your internet connection doesn't drop during the process...

Steeler, whenever you're on this side of town, you should go to the University and upload your stuff there. Top Tier internetz ftw.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Isn't tomorrow super bit wars? That's what I thought Witchita was going to. Glad to hear you're coming :D

bassem6

Smash Lord
Ah I see. Does KS have a monthly or bi-monthly tourny series going on right now? I havent checked up on you guys for a while haha.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
So it has come to my attention that we will need more than one car to go to this next tourney.

People who are (from what I've heard) planning on coming:
Me(duh)
Ky
Mr. Doom
Holms
Clel
Domo
Inferno
Affinity
Nate
...yeah I can't fit EVERYONE in the Landmaster...So we need to figure out who can drive the second car as well as who is riding with who.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Depending on whether or not I get scheduled this Saturday will determine if I will be able to attend this tournament. I heard MvC3 is $10, as are Brawl Singles and Doubles. I think the venue fee is another $10, but is waived if you bring a full setup with a non-laggy TV bigger than 12".

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
im housing you guys, right?
Depends if we leaving Friday night or Saturday morning or stay over until Sunday. *shrugs*

Oh speaking of times,
What time do we plan on leaving. Are we still planned to leave Saturday morning?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Depends if we leaving Friday night or Saturday morning or stay over until Sunday. *shrugs*

Oh speaking of times,
What time do we plan on leaving. Are we still planned to leave Saturday morning?
If I end up going, the plan is to leave Saturday morning and return Saturday night, since I have work Sunday morning. There's no need for housing, I suppose.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Wait...who is confirmed from wichita? Fino told me that you guys weren't going to be able to take domo..?
....noooo...I was told by Fino and Dom that Fino had to confirm whether or not Dom could have the last open spot in his car going to this tourney, but the fact that Fino hasn't said anything Dom told me to set up seatings as if he was coming with us.

Top Bottom