• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
So... On August 11th, the price of the Nintendo 3DS will drop from $249.99 to $169.99. Users who purchase the 3DS before the price drop will be able to download 20 free games from eShop. I think the free download will begin on September 1st.

-Ran

Smash Master
So, on Tuesday I'm going to be driving through Wichita on my way to Denver. I'd like to make a stop after being on the road for six hours [I'll be sleeping at UTD Zac's apartment], is there anyone that wants to meet up and play some Smash?

-Ran

Smash Master
I was mostly just thinking of passing through, playing a few matches to get my eyes off the road if there was a stop immediately on my way, and then head back out.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
http://evo2k.com/live/

Sunday, July 31 - EVO Tournament Finals (CST)

12:00 AM - 1:30 PM
BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2​

1:50 PM - 3:30 PM
Tekken 6​

4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Third Strike Exhibition​

7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Marvel vs. Capcom 3​

9:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition​

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
A couple things:

1. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=303273
My Biweekly series is kicking off. I figure since it's late notice you guys can't make the first one, but they'll be regular so hopefully I can talk you guys into coming out for one. I came down to Mr. Doom's and if you guys start something up you know I'd be down there :)

MORE IMPORTANTLY:

2. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305642
This tourney is at a $200 Pot Bonus already. We got a bunch of sponsors for it, so it should be good. Most of the Top players in the country are going to KTAR anyway, so it's a pretty open field to win. Preregistration at a discount ends tonight. PM me if you want a $10 discount code

I can house for either tournament, so just let me know

-Ran

Smash Master
Soooo, I kinda couldn't sleep today. I started driving at 1am, and made it to Wichita. I'm at the Day's Inn at 4875 South Laura.

504-427-4457 if you want to meet up, going crash though.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Soooo, I kinda couldn't sleep today. I started driving at 1am, and made it to Wichita. I'm at the Day's Inn at 4875 South Laura.

504-427-4457 if you want to meet up, going crash though.
Sounds good. You plan on leaving Wichita tomorrow sometime?

We have the same Birthday! :D
Oh really? Well, then... Happy belated birthday to you, THuGz.

Denti

Smash Master
AUGUST 5th-6th FORT WORTH TX IS HAVING ANOTHER EPIC DOUBLE TOURNAMENT EVENT!
YOU CANNOT MISS OUT ON THIS!

On Friday Night Revolution 4
And Saturday
Batou's Monthly 1

Revolution 4 will have Brawl, Melee, and Smash 64 tournaments.
BM1 will have Brawl singles, Doubles and will probably have some wasseda doubles.
[Batou also tells me there will be a secret drawing for everyone who enters!]

So your game plan is...
1. Come Friday night and enter Revolution 4.
2. House at my place, which is 2 min from the venue.
3. Ride with me or someone else Saturday to BM1!
4. Come back and house at my place again! Woooo!

Sincerely, The Fort Worth Crew

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im in the planning stages of WHOBO 4. This year will be completely different than all previous WHOBOs but one thing will stay the same.....it will be held THIS spring break so i need some info from you guys.

When do all yall have spring break? If you dont know, check your college or high schools website and Please tell me asap.

-xyro

Depster

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fOGqxUgqnk

I'm 300 views short of winning, help me out by watching it again / spreading it to anywhere you can! I'd appreciate your guys' help. :)
Posted on AIB for you.

Im in the planning stages of WHOBO 4. This year will be completely different than all previous WHOBOs but one thing will stay the same.....it will be held THIS spring break so i need some info from you guys.

When do all yall have spring break? If you dont know, check your college or high schools website and Please tell me asap.

-xyro
By this do you mean it will take place during the week instead of the weekend? =D

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend

-xyro
i dont have one, but i definitely am gonna do all i can to come to this whobo :O

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
As always hosting at 4:30

There will be...

MK9
MvC3
Smash (duh)
Mario Party (if Steeler comes with the games)

Star Fox Assault (if you chickens would play that)

Debating on getting Street Fighter tomorrow afternoon...What do you guys think?

Top Bottom