• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Albert, you're doing the right thing.
Marth is a strong zoning character, he ***** off initial reads and has the tools to play defensively otherwise.

I prefer dancing around my opponent (when thinking properly) like a Wario and bait whiffs for me to **** (considering that's pretty much every other characters match up in the game against Marth: WAIT FOR WHIFF OR DIE).

LordAizen

Smash Journeyman
This may sound noobish of me but since I never played Melee competively(Hell I only played it like 2 or 3 times)

why was Marth the second strongest in that game and in this one he's number 6? Is he the same in Brawl or is he weaker?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Play more Melee and you'll see.

So, is the next FE game gonna be handheld? I'm more hyped for Golden Sun anyway.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
melee: he has long disjointed range to compensate for paler (in comparison to others ranked similarly) mix-up ability prior to getting a hit

kills early if finale moves are tipped (dair, fsmash, etc.), can combo and "gimp" opponents well, one of the strongest grab games in melee, plus longest non-tether grabbox

good pokes, made around the well-rounded swordsman fighter mold

don't care for brawl i'll namedrop shaya to do australian metagame :012:

.So, is the next FE game gonna be handheld? I'm more hyped for Golden Sun anyway.
ja, remake of FE3 methinks.

as for new FE title for thread, methinks its that China Emblem hack...remade...again

MELTY BLODD RE-MADE AGAIN

Albert.

Smash Master
NEO posts at 12:30
Stingers posts at 12:31
Somebody is checking this thread too much. :p

Is neo going to take the "Well it's true, and besides that, you weren't actually worth my time spent thinking up a better insult" approach?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i actually refresh this page about every 20 seconds on average just to check if there's any replies to anything I've said.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
NEO with the ****ing KIDNEY PUNCH!!!! Ouch! I think someone's grandmother felt that one.

etecoon

Smash Hero
incoherent drunken rage post though it may have been, he had a point

go back to the kosmos avatar or something stingers, that guys face screams PEDOPHILE

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Oh and GH Neko,

Good ****ing luck dude and have an amazing amount of fun, however much is possible :D
Don't get yourself hurt and looking forward to seeing you again in 2 months!

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Darx, PLEASE post that pic with all the bikes again. That thing is amazing.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
so like I am hoping for a decent wifi for this new FE remake, FEDS wifi was rather not good............even though I was probably one of the best at it.

inb4sylvanrapeseveryoneatfireemblemwithridiculousplaytimes

not that any of you bar Shaya know who Sylvan is...........

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LOL my comment made it to raywilliamjohnsons show xD

first time I ever commented on his vids and I GET PICKED RIGHT AWAY

HOW ***** PRO IS THAT

Top Bottom