• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Sacred Stones has my favorite characters. (Joshua is the boss, obv)

FE7 is my favorite overall GBA FE, since they still had the ranking system. FE6 is good, but I have to play it on an emulator. =/

FE9 is great, but I dislike the combat somewhat. FE10 was much better in terms of graphics and overall "console" feel. FE10 is probably my favorite overall FE thus far.

Shadow Dragon I'm not a huge fan of, just because the game feels so dull and lifeless. Reclassing is nice, but when the sprites are so generic that I can't tell characters apart, it really hurts the feel of the game. On that note, FE10's support system makes me want to vomit, go back to FE9 style please, Intelligent Systems.

I've only played FE5 briefly, and haven't played 4, 3, or 2, so I can't really offer much opinion there.

Woo Fire Emblem!

Suspect

Smash Hero
Could every Marth main here do me a favor please and fill this out?

Your personal worst stage:

Your personal worst matchup:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Fuuin no Tsurugi is definitely my favorite FE game. Best characters (FAzilla!) and best fights, IMO. Haven't played 2, 3, or 4 though.

Suspect, my personal worst stage is probably Lylat Cruise. I just can't seem to win there, even when I'm supposed to :/ Still never played on GGs though, so idk.

Worst matchup for me, I'd say is between Snake and Diddy. I'd throw in ROB, just because I've never played a good one.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Could every Marth main here do me a favor please and fill this out?

Your personal worst stage: Probably FD. I loves me the janky stages.

Your personal worst matchup: Good ROBs are a HUGE pain, so are good DKs.
10characters

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
You guys are so noob, none of you have played earlier FEs. Except shaya, you cool. *pounds*

Your personal worst stage: Delfino

Your personal worst matchup: MK

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I'm guessing this upcoming FE is gonna be on the DS?
If it's anything like SD, I'll be disappointed. RD and PoR ftw.

And not that my opinion matters. I'm one of those random (ex-)wi-fi scrubs, but....
Stage: Halberd
MU: Definitely Wolf

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
funny how this is probably true.

/D3 main
facepalm*

Worst personal stage- the one suspect is worst on
worst match up- the one suspect doesn't play

but really- green greens
I don't really have a bad match up since I am not afraid of using my side (snake) and just counter picking halberd(no one bans halberd against a marth main lol) although with marth snake and one of my other sides I can't seem to decide on I don't really have any bad match ups

I loved Path of radiance for my personal

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Your personal worst stage: probably rainbowcruise?

Your personal worst matchup: metaknight ;o

∫unk

Smash Master
I played a certain someone's Captain Falcon on Battlefield for one friendly. There was no way I was going to risk losing as my main the first time I play him, so I'm playing Marth.

I had no idea what I was doing but remembered the wise words of NEO, "Just use frame advantage ***** they can't do anything." If you know NEO you will know what that word is. And sure enough Captain Falcon can't do anything.

Then he picked Metaknight and didn't lose the rest of the night.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nike, any word on heading down the 17th?

So, I've found out, the last two days, that I do really well on Rainbow Cruise. And that I enjoy the game more when I play Ganondorf.

Top Bottom