• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Albert.

Smash Master
Ally randomly picking up Marth and ****** (ok, contending with) a top player with him just proves to all of us that we should never blame our character for our losses and, instead, should just ****ing get better.

I remember a post from RedHalberd saying "High level marth is just pure skill"

Ally beats best diddy with marth, If only for one set.
NEO overcomes one of our bad MUs (Atomsk's DDD)
Mike still places consistently in one of the hardest regions.

We all suck.
We can get better though.
I feel good, can't wait to get my Wii back and start hardcore Marth practicing.

No more MetaKnight for me.

(K, less MK I don't want to make any promises here)

K this is me right now:

GOOOO MARTHHH!!!!

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Ally randomly picking up Marth and ****** (ok, contending with) a top player with him just proves to all of us that we should never blame our character for our losses and, instead, should just ****ing get better.

I remember a post from RedHalberd saying "High level marth is just pure skill"

Ally beats best diddy with marth, If only for one set.
NEO overcomes one of our bad MUs (Atomsk's DDD)
Mike still places consistently in one of the hardest regions.

We all suck.
We can get better though.
I feel good, can't wait to get my Wii back and start hardcore Marth practicing.

No more MetaKnight for me.

(K, less MK I don't want to make any promises here)

K this is me right now:

GOOOO MARTHHH!!!!
If you actually think Ally just picked up Marth a ****ing day ago like you said, you are seriously an idiot.

Ally has seconded Marth probably as long as hes been playing the game, and has used him to place in tournaments before.

While Ally's Marth is good because Ally is good, the GF set was not impressive and looked exactly how it does when I/Mike/any other Marth plays Wyatt

Trevor does not play the match-up correctly in anyway shape or form, and Mike is admittedly terrible vs DDD. Two people bad at the same match meeting up = char adv wins

Seriously irritated with Brawl comm right now, you're all so ****ing annoying

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
A fine choice of juxtaposition there, Albert!

Don't forget about RoyR being a fkn beast! :D

Ily2NEO<3

Albert.

Smash Master
If you actually think Ally just picked up Marth a ****ing day ago like you said, you are seriously an idiot.

Ally has seconded Marth probably as long as hes been playing the game, and has used him to place in tournaments before.

While Ally's Marth is good because Ally is good, the GF set was not impressive and looked exactly how it does when I/Mike/any other Marth plays Wyatt

Trevor does not play the match-up correctly in anyway shape or form, and Mike is admittedly terrible vs DDD. Two people bad at the same match meeting up = char adv wins

Seriously irritated with Brawl comm right now, you're all so ****ing annoying
Wow NEO you're a ****ing little ***** you hear me? Such a ****ing misanthrope, if you don't like the community then don't READ THE BOARDS cause obviously you're just putting yourself through pain. Do you see the dichotomy of you willfully engaging in something that annoys you? Why do you even bother with Facebook and Smashboards if you're just gonna be all negative all the time/ dislike the content?

And yeah I knew ally had a pocket marth, but the last vids from that are like a year and a half ago. He said on the Stream audio "My day old marth"

**** you NEO, if I ****ing put a cheerful post about Marth it is not your place to tear it down, seriously what is wrong with you?

I'm just speaking my mind, you'll probably disregard it cause I'm a sucky random but dude Go be a negative type somewhere else, I don't care.

Don't read my posts.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
wow neo you're a ****ing little ***** you hear me? Such a ****ing misanthrope, if you don't like the community then don't read the boards cause obviously you're just putting yourself through pain. Do you see the dichotomy of you willfully engaging in something that annoys you? Why do you even bother with facebook and smashboards if you're just gonna be all negative all the time/ dislike the content?

And yeah i knew ally had a pocket marth, but the last vids from that are like a year and a half ago. He said on the stream audio "my day old marth"

**** you neo, if i ****ing put a cheerful post about marth it is not your place to tear it down, seriously what is wrong with you?

I'm just speaking my mind, you'll probably disregard it cause i'm a sucky random but dude go be a negative type somewhere else, i don't care.

Don't read my posts.
lolllllllll

Suspect

Smash Hero
Are you ignorant?

If by saying "WC is one of the hardest regions?" you mean it as a sarcastic statement, actually meaning "WC isn't a hard region" Then you're obviously woefully misinformed.
what's so hard about WC? they lose to a sonic

Albert.

Smash Master
WC? they lose to a sonic

Yeah but EC and South lose to an Ike and a Ness, respectively.

Didn't San JUST Come to your state and split for first at a tourney? like YESTERDAY? and had a set up on UltimateRazer?

I wouldn't be trolling other regions if I were you, if your own region just lost to a character that's worse.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Uh that tourny was just some little tourny that happened at a local smashfest, that wasn't planned/hyped or anything. Razer was like the only good player there. 2 If you count trela.

SPLIT 1: San The Legend==
SPLIT 2: Razer==
3: Trela==
4: Jerm==
5: Illmatic==
5: Esca==///
7: Xyro==/
7: RT==/
9: Furbs==
9: Alpha==
9: Kadin==
9: Sync==
13: P4==
13: Haptic==
13: Kitty==

such an epic tourny, dang you got me.

Albert.

Smash Master
LOL @ this guy pulling up results threads like this s*** matters at all.

Ultimate razer is still top 3 in Texas, with the #2 character in the game.

San plays a low tier character

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Albert show me how EC "gets ***** by Ike"

San hasn't entered anything in a while here that I know of

albert one ****ing set between two people does not equal a whole region, gtfo with that

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
and? low tier yet he 2 stocked ally before so it doesn't mean much. it was a city fest with 15 people in it and he left early while i was up in GF 2-1.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Wow NEO you're a ****ing little ***** you hear me? Such a ****ing misanthrope, if you don't like the community then don't READ THE BOARDS cause obviously you're just putting yourself through pain. Do you see the dichotomy of you willfully engaging in something that annoys you? Why do you even bother with Facebook and Smashboards if you're just gonna be all negative all the time/ dislike the content?

And yeah I knew ally had a pocket marth, but the last vids from that are like a year and a half ago. He said on the Stream audio "My day old marth"

**** you NEO, if I ****ing put a cheerful post about Marth it is not your place to tear it down, seriously what is wrong with you?

I'm just speaking my mind, you'll probably disregard it cause I'm a sucky random but dude Go be a negative type somewhere else, I don't care.

Don't read my posts.

ADHD

Smash Hero
In wf's vs Ally's marth I was probably playing the worst I ever have before.. I came back from a large brawl regional very late with little time to sleep--tops 2.5 hours max. It was embarassing, I couldn't even concentrate and I felt like ****. Sleep affects me horribly and I have to be very precise to perform well.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I didn't see the set, but I find it amusing that Ally would use Marth on ADHD, all considering.

At any rate, I highly doubt Ally actually used my strategies to defeat him. Are there videos?
Yeah, I just kept airdodging into **** repeatedly and I couldn't find out at the time why I was being hit for it..

Mr-R

Smash Champion
man i love this thread
i've seen allys marth before :o
but i didnt think he could beat adhd with it
good ****

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
lolwhaat?
Ally's marth is 2good.

Also Teran, why the hate for Marth. What did he do to you?
Think I got flamed out of nowhere on the Brawl Marth boards once, plus everyone was really srsbsns.

This was when I had like like no posts obv. Don't think anyone would dare now, suckers.

Plus I don't like Marth because he's a bit japo and gay.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Teran is a closet weeaboo.

Wee should all ttalk about how cool and happy the community is and how we should all play teh Metaknights.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I came to see why Soren likes hanging around here, but I'll come back at a later time.

The salt level here is high and rising.

Top Bottom