• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Jumpman is such a ****, there's a diff between trolling and just going way too far. I need to remind myself to try to hit you if we're ever at the same tournament. I'd get banned, but it'd be worth it.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
no playing barlw thats what

im playing teiruzuobuvesuperia: pureisuteeshonsuri baajon

no taimu tu chatto

obv :012:

I'd get banned, but it'd be worth it.
the backroom wouldn't let you get banned.

since ur not broken at all

obv :048:

mosesrko24

Smash Apprentice
Jumpman is such a ****, there's a diff between trolling and just going way too far. I need to remind myself to try to hit you if we're ever at the same tournament. I'd get banned, but it'd be worth it.
u just mad cause it took elliot a day to do what you still can't do after 2 years

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Lolol, hypocrisy ftw.
?? I bring personal traumatic moments on to smashboards when i criticize people? yeah right idiot, shut up

and i actually would try to hit you unless it was really far OOS and expensive, stay where you are *****

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
NEO da defender of da Marf boards.

@Teran, I'm not mad. I realized you're delusional ;P

Reizilla

Only because that's what most people started calling me and I got annoyed by getting called two different names. . . I'd still be Senor Taco if it wasn't for the **** locals refusing to call me that >_<

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Good job on posting some old vids, even if I do still lose to that said sonic, you lost to him also.
Me losing to a sonic=/= a region losing to a sonic.good job mike, i like your logic.
you sarcastically like my logic

yet you just said friendlies matter.

lol

In fact I actually knew what Mike was going through, I just didn't like his reply to my post. Rebaz (a Dutch smasher who went to genesis) was the one who caused this stuff. He told me what was up. I was trolling though.

LOL rebaz (the awful falcon i 3 stocked in crews) almost got beat up by a 15 year old smasher named VTEK. Rebaz kicked vtek and when vtek tried to fight him rabaz barracated himself inside of his hotel room for two hours while vtek pounded on his door telling him he was calling the police

genesis was ****

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
So I'm currently the sexiest Marth 2nderer.

G@DiS.

What yall think of a Snake main 2ndarying Marth? Good or nah.

swordgard

Smash Hero
you rushed him in wfs too but he didn't defend as well. i think the key to beating wyatt is just getting as much momentum as possible before he can set anything up, at least that's what seemed to work best from what i saw

aside from that, it seems like marth has a lot more bad trades in the MU than i thought, and very few options for evading/resetting the combat situation back to neutral

super tough match-up IMO. i used to think it's even i think diddy wins now though because every marth i've seen play it, actual marth mains included, has issues dealing with pretty much the same stuff

edit: interesting post Mike
Well none of the marth mains use the bananas well though -.-

Reizilla

Marth just can't use bananas well. All of his throws lag pretty bad.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'll beat ADHD eventually.
He was too scared to play me at genesis after I almost beat him 1 v 2 (with SK92) in doubles at genesis. I had to carry Bardull so hard.

That totally undoubtedly happened.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'll beat ADHD eventually.
He was too scared to play me at genesis after I almost beat him 1 v 2 (with SK92) in doubles at genesis. I had to carry Bardull so hard.

That totally undoubtedly happened.
Lmao shaya. I won't be at apex to play you though :(

Albert.

Smash Master
Mike's Puns get me every time.

So I'm currently the sexiest Marth 2nderer.

G@DiS.

What yall think of a Snake main 2ndarying Marth? Good or nah.
Dude you posted nearly this exact pst in the DDD General discussion about DDD. Marth is a better secondary for Snake than DDD though LOL cause Marth takes care of Olimar and Falco. DDD takes care of.... DDD?

Top Bottom