• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Btw how many frames is diddy's item toss really?
The banana "hitbox" for it comes out on frame 7 when throwing forwards.
6 when throwing downwards.

Up and backwards I can't remember.

The perfect situation to arise from this is that if the first hit of snake's ftilt ever touches your shield, you are guaranteed to get a banana out.
You -may- get hit as well by the second hit of ftilt, but assuming fastest from both players, snake at least gets tripped.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Actually Mike, Rebaz wanted to fight you guys, but he knew no one would back him up. And he thought the kid waslike 11 years old.

"Hypocrisy is the act of persistently professing beliefs, opinions, virtues, feelings, qualities, or standards that are inconsistent with one's actions. Hypocrisy is thus a kind of lie."

Neo, you said I was going too far, when you wanted to hit me. Unless you have the weirdest morals on this globe, you were being hypocrite.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Actually Mike, Rebaz wanted to fight you guys, but he knew no one would back him up. And he thought the kid waslike 11 years old.

"Hypocrisy is the act of persistently professing beliefs, opinions, virtues, feelings, qualities, or standards that are inconsistent with one's actions. Hypocrisy is thus a kind of lie."

Neo, you said I was going too far, when you wanted to hit me. Unless you have the weirdest morals on this globe, you were being hypocrite.
Hitting you wouldn't be going too far, it'd be like resetting the situation back to neutral. It's like successfully airdodging an MK :laugh:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
smash brothers is some serious ****

sometimes i just lie on the fields thinking

**** bro

smash brothers is so legitimate

but then i wake up from my yume

or was it a naitomea

and then mein raifu is so langweilig

so i go talk mit meine waifu

and then i get stabbed

by

eyebrows of steel

obv :012:

Laem

Smash Champion
looooool

ken lookin like a proper sensei
he invented marth, after all
before him, marths only used fsmash

Player-3

Smash Hero
i don't think anyone cares about getting infracted at all

it's like saying

"you were bad son, im taking away the cookie you get in your lunchbox"

oh.... darn.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
My guess is he is gonna give him the rae because Europe >>>>>>>> America. Tru fax right der.

Reizilla

Jeez, are you guys constantly searching "Europe"???

Blame it on jet lag, or else, Ramin would be up 6-0 right now.

Reizilla

Just keep posting and pretend you're good and you'll fit right in. Don't worry about NEO and Minty, they're always mad.

Top Bottom