• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

tibs7

Smash Champion
Shaya I seriously thought you were more of Asian lover...like most gamers >.>

edit: oh snap.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Mmm an Asian Jew combo, that would be first time Ive ever heard of one.

Ps. Jei's meet Is the same wke as the m2k tourny, even less likely to go now =/.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I know ... well kinda did... Asian Jews.
Converts mostly...

lol @ your loss of not getting some prim pram m2k practice.
You know I'll convince him you're a terribad person and not to stay with you right?
that is, if you don't come to Sido-nay

clowsui

Smash Legend
hey guys, I'll be at a tournament today called School is in Session 3

you should probably check out the stream on TKO's channel on ustream (TKO727 iirc)

steel samurai's the only marth main goin though. notables going are ally, atomsk, lain, judge, krystedez, infern, blue rogue, shugo, alphazealot, kel, inui, overswarm. many other good players going! so prepare to be entertained :)

i'mma try my best to get out of pools at this...I GOT THIS, for everybody who has taught me and who has supported me - in particular: lauren, albert, junk, soren, ramin; in general: marth mains chat.

i'll do you proud :3

tibs7

Smash Champion
I know ... well kinda did... Asian Jews.
Converts mostly...

lol @ your loss of not getting some prim pram m2k practice.
You know I'll convince him you're a terribad person and not to stay with you right?
that is, if you don't come to Sido-nay
he PMed for diddy prac in aus, he's staying at mine dw.
You still haven't given me an estimate as to much training would be....

tibs7

Smash Champion
Wow epic, if that is legit I'll go and bring reigun and p3, if that's ok.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
As cute as asians are. I really prefer beautiful brunette American women.

GL at that tournament Sui~

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
hey guys, I'll be at a tournament today called School is in Session 3

you should probably check out the stream on TKO's channel on ustream (TKO727 iirc)

steel samurai's the only marth main goin though. notables going are ally, atomsk, lain, judge, krystedez, infern, blue rogue, shugo, alphazealot, kel, inui, overswarm. many other good players going! so prepare to be entertained :)

i'mma try my best to get out of pools at this...I GOT THIS, for everybody who has taught me and who has supported me - in particular: lauren, albert, junk, soren, ramin; in general: marth mains chat.

i'll do you proud :3

You shall do this!!!!!​

Falco has faith

Enzo

Smash Lord
So i heard that there's gonna be this new thing in black and white that let's you merge legendary pokemno from the same generation and that correlate with each other i.e kyogre x groudon or dialga x palkia or hooh x lugia

You guys don't believe me do you? Well i got proof, this pic just got leaked

hIS NAME'S Grougre

VietGeek

Smash Hero
so black and white will be the first to utilize children's photoshop

that's ****ing fantastic

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
the less you play this game, the easier it is to camp for extended periods of time when you do play
i disagree. when i dont play i do camp but it's not efficient. when i play with eric our matches go down to the last two minutes EVERY game for like three consecutive hours. you have to build endurance

tibs7

Smash Champion
Shaya you aren't on msn :(, so did you train it to adelaide and then from Adelaide to sydney? Coz I can't find a train that goes direct from melb - Syd.

Top Bottom