• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

BLM, hurry up and catch up. The new episodes are too good.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Im sure itll be a great game, just not my style, I like oldschool fps better

Halo 1 was pretty good

If you get a 360, dont buy any extra controllers yet though, since new ones are coming out in november

Reizilla

Do it, Mike. Play with me. You too, ZMT :[

Halo 1 was da bess though.

Albert.

Smash Master
"You don't understand!" whined Pettigrew. "He would have killed me, Sirius!" "Then you should have died" roared Black. "Died rather than betray your friends, as we would have done for you. Black and Lupin stood shoulder to shoulder, wands raised. "You should have realized," said Lupin quietly, "if Voldermort didn't kill you, we would."

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Do it, Mike. Play with me. You too, ZMT :[

Halo 1 was da bess though.
Whats ur GT? Also uh, I dont like Halo cause I prefer shooting in my games, and Halo is so dependent on Power Weapons, Grenades, and Melee is so overpowered vs Health amounts imo

I just hate when shooters force me to not shoot in many situations to do well

Reizilla

I don't have one at the moment X) I'll post it up when I get one. I didn't play much H3, but H2 was all about the shooting >:] Meh says you should play more MLG.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Okay thats cool, and I like MLG Variant kinda, Halo 2 was about the nades and close quarter combat was strictly melee, you know it xP

Reizilla

Nades were just for controlling space. No one actually got killed by those. haha

And yeah, melees are a bit OP, but I tried to stay out of that range as much as possible anyway. I had a slow BxR. haha

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Nades were just for controlling space. No one actually got killed by those. haha

And yeah, melees are a bit OP, but I tried to stay out of that range as much as possible anyway. I had a slow BxR. haha
Thats what made nades so gay though, you can literally force someone to an area and tell your teammate to kill them, just as good as a kill, not to mention they remove cover you could be using and all

SWAT is fun xD

Reizilla

Thats what made nades so gay though, you can literally force someone to an area and tell your teammate to kill them, just as good as a kill, not to mention they remove cover you could be using and all

SWAT is fun xD
That's what made nades great! :D haha! I mean, never being completely safe, it's what made comebacks possible and stuff, but not in a random way, in a skilled way.

SWAT was pri good. And snipers. XD

Reizilla

Yeah! Perfect Dark >>> Golden Eye

Man, I miss how smooth H1 was, compared to the newer games :(

Reizilla

Yeah, sounds about right to me.

Missed your post, Mike. Same here. So much fun. I'm hoping Reach moves back in that direction, somehow. I was mad disappointed with H3.

Reizilla

CoD is called "the brokeness" where I come from...

I think most smashers that will play it competitively were Halo players first, Soren. Although, we all probably got smarter from playing smash XD

Reizilla

I've had Robin as my avatar for like 3 months, fool. Get through Enies Lobby already.

tibs7

Smash Champion
So Shaya lost to a link yesterday at some tourny.....

Don't ever take his advice again!

Top Bottom