• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

C.J.

Smash Master
I just realized Shaya is still a moderator. When is he going to get a promotion?

C.J.

Smash Master
Well, seek an admin position to get change the servers to give you your HTML code.

I can't really post my mono-type nuzlocke seeing it is now gone, but:
[COLLAPSE="Really short summation"]Caught a geodude, named her Lauren
Onix- Nike
Sudowoodo- P3nis
Geodude- Peace
Shuckle- Shuckie (blame the fact someone gave it to me)
Corsola- Raz (sorry, couldn't get a slugma egg and can't renickname shuckle).

First few gyms were easy. Morty was hell. Curse is terrible and Gengar outran my entire team except Lauren with a Rock Polish. Sent her out first, RP'd, haunter used curse. I'm now mad.
I use Rock Throw for the kill, misses -______-
Haunter used mean look or missed a hypnosis or something.
I use RT again. Hits, curse has me @ 1/4 health. Gengar outruns my team, and shadowball probably will one shot everything. Please use hypnosis and miss *crosses fingers*
Since I used RP I outrun him and rock throw. It crits and OHKOs Gengar, I level up and live through curse with 4 HP remaining. I send out P3nis and OHKO everything else with faint attack. Lauren for best Golem ever.

Nike overall was useless... Everything time I tried attacking with anything, it missed. Also, if it was possible for him to get poisoned, he did 100% of the time. I was almost happy when he died at level 30, at full health, to a water gun from a starmie, at level 20....

Chuck was somewhat easy although it could have been a lot worse.
Jasmine was cake. EQ'd everything forever.

Pyrce was simple.

I thought Clair would be pretty simple. Stone Edge from P3nis took out gyrados. She sends out the pokemon I forgot she had- kingdra. Shortly before this battle my mom gave me choice scarf so I threw it on Lauren to avoid needing to use RP. Kingdra killed every pokemon I had except for Lauren =(. I needed EQ to kill it in one shot so I had to sacrifice others in order to let it happen since again she was the only one able to outrun it (rocks are REALLY slow). So Raz, P3nis, Shuckie, and Peace all went down. I was pretty sad. EQ killed Kingdra though and EQ OHKO'd the last 2 dragonairs.

I've done a lot of Nuzlockes before, and I've beaten some w/o losing a single poke. This was a new experience for me. I lost more pokes in one battle than in most of my runs combined.

I'm now at just one poke (+ HM slaves) and on my way to Lugia (EQ'd all of the kimono girls for free). I need a Lugia in my White Version so I'm just going to throw a Master Ball at it and deal with it later.

Side note: I only grinded one time (right before Morty, and only 2 levels so I could get P3nis to have faint attack). However due to my severe lacking of pokemon, except for Jasmine, I've been overleveled for every gym. Going into the fight with Lugia I think Lauren is at 48. P3nis was at 46 when he died and so on. [/COLLAPSE]

Player-3

Smash Hero
i actually like mk in the game

because dittos are fun

and he keeps away all the olimars and ics and ddds

**** those guys

∫unk

Smash Master
I don't want MK banned :/ it's too little too late. It needed to be a decisive move very early on to gain some sort of community advantage, but still, all of Brawl's problems come from Nintendo's stance on competition.

What is Nintendo's stance on competition? I don't know exactly, because their answer sucks and doesn't make any sense. There are plenty of better solutions to what they were trying to accomplish, solutions that not only reinforce the theme but don't take away from the competitive value.

Really, it's incredible this game was competitive at all. There's so many factors that detract from the competitive value... it's our love for the characters and the mechanics of smash that keeps this game alive.

Holy **** junk.

When did you go to your last tournament? :p
I didn't go to the last GC but I went to all the ones before that... my first tournament back I got destroyed but since then I haven't lost to anyone except Felix and Jem.

The Brawl community is pretty much dead here :/ only 8 people at the last GC. As much as I enjoy the game I don't think it's worth driving 45 min to play the same people who haven't changed that much in skill level. Only motivation for me would be to beat Felix and Jem. I'm close, but even those victories seem hollow because they don't really practice.

Plus, I'm trying to set up a SC2 stream for a little $ and for my stream to be entertaining I have to be at a certain level (imo top 25 Master league or Grandmaster) so I'm working towards that atm.

C.J.

Smash Master
Why is it that I never hear about **** like this happening anywhere else than the United States?
Because elsewhere in the world is open about and teaches about sex. However, in the US it's still really taboo to talk about even though EVERYTHING is hyper-sexualized. As a result... well... this.

EDIT: This isn't the video I thought it was.
Parent issues then. I'm still going to blame it on general American education.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sexual activity and discussion is typically taboo here.
Despite this, getting caught in a questionable or compromising sexual activity in America ends up getting you glorified.

...in a negative manner, but glorified none-the-less. :applejack:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm gonna blame the high concentration of hippies.

And general American standards of life, not even education.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Well, all I know is, that I looked at an SAT in year 10 that was used that year and was shocked at the majority of them being year 6 math questions and up to year 8 English questions.
So I've felt a lot of pity for American education ever since.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Need to come to Australia where you have to grind through high school and compete against super asians who study after school in institutes of brain washing your kids to study 24/7 learning facilities (because all final high school scores are comparative to the rest of the State/Country, not just 'oh you got 9/10').

Top Bottom