• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Shaya's a girl? That explains why he's so pretty.

And screw you, Kyo. I was next in line for mod powers, jerk.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Xiivii said, "if you want to mod somewhere just let me know", so I asked Shaya if I could help, and here I am.

C.J.

Smash Master
I like how you choose a board that is either really slow or when it's active is the best behaved one.

Smart.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

I don't remember, am I supposed to tel others to behave or is Zano an exception?

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
pffft lol.

This appears to be amongst one of the most civilized boards. Clearly, your main also reflects on your persona, as Marth is a character of finesse and class.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I have a One Piece mini-shrine. It's packed away in a box right now. Za no, do you still live in the same place as a year ago? If so, I think I live down the street and then down another street from you now.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Yes it is, and I can now enjoy it without crappy cam quality and see mami's mamis

sure, I need more villagers. 2277-6764-0451

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Yeah, if you're not one for grinding or repetition, this isn't the game for you (then again you shouldn't be playing an rpg in that case, but this game does push it a bit). Other than that it is pretty great and looks amazing.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Yeah, super ****ing hype about that. I'm not anal about a double post here after multiple days break between said posts.

Also won a brawl tournament, beating tinman.
Been playing a bit more of Melee recently (mainly because everyone sucks at brawl/doesn't want to play anymore), and it makes me appreciate just how much more well-rounded Marth is in Brawl over melee. I hate the fact down tilt doesn't beat everything in melee while it does in Brawl due to it angling upwards. I also hate how I can't shield immediately afterwards, haha. I hate how nair doesn't have borken hitboxes and doesn't beat every move in the game horizontally.

dtilt-hd.gif

Pay very close attention to that 45 degree angle upwards frame (it's actually out for 2/3rds of a single frame, most capture devices won't actually see it happen, lol [training mode at 1/4 speed covers it though]). If that existed in melee I would not be getting ****ed over by ****ty character's neutral airs, like Falcon or Falco.

Last edited:
Top Bottom