• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

02/04 TAG XLV Sacramento (MK Banned)

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
any chance for mini melee singles tourneys if enough are interested? Im talking with adjusted prize pools according to the amount in the pool, not a flat one like with brawl

Seris

Smash Journeyman
everytime i do a melee one, i get like 4 entrants. Even when it won the additional tournament poll, i got 3 entrants and one was me. Its on the poll on Aib, so vote on it and it will be there. Besides, there is always a melee TV there and we personally own 4 copies. Also jpeg, the prize is almost always more when it is set. In other words, I usually come out of pocket for these tournaments.

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
I make random trips to Sac. I might go. but maybe not. I'll let my friend in Sac know about this though, I didn't know Sac had a brawl/melee scene of any kind.

KevMoney

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm this looks interesting. Good chance i might show up to this, for some sweet melee action. ^_^

Seris

Smash Journeyman
cool. we had 8 entrants last time. There should be some of the matches up on you tube on the Tan Army Gaming channel.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Im def coming to this. . . Though I might need to be reminded by danny maybe?
Jarred! IM reminding you, now, to remind Danny to remind me to go to this!

MELEE HYPE!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Ru, you should DEF come, not try to. . . . I mean, I'll be there, why wouldnt you come? Unless, you support communism! You dont support communism, do ya, ru5514n?
ps. you'll have to tell me what that number in your name means, too. I just spent 2 minutes trying to remember it, then said "*** it!" and scrolled up to check.

Hopefully melee still happens. 2 more days! MORE MELEE HYPE, GUYS! AHHHH! GWARSHAWRA!!!!

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
oh hey man! thanks.
Good time too! It was like your built in radar went off as soon as I posted, "uh oh, someone doesnt speak 1337! i'll learn that noob" =D

. . . .btw, I do know the most recent post pops this thread to the top of the pacific west list. . . . Unless you really DO have radar! Then, in that case, I want one.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Ru, you should DEF come, not try to. . . . I mean, I'll be there, why wouldnt you come? Unless, you support communism! You dont support communism, do ya, ru5514n?
ps. you'll have to tell me what that number in your name means, too. I just spent 2 minutes trying to remember it, then said "*** it!" and scrolled up to check.

Hopefully melee still happens. 2 more days! MORE MELEE HYPE, GUYS! AHHHH! GWARSHAWRA!!!!
Lol, I would come, but I don't have a ride, and more pathetically, I don't have money for the entry fee. And no, I don't support communism. And even if I did, who says communists can't enjoy Smash???

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
yea, I would assume. Only because it's primarily a brawl tourney. And the turnout wouldnt be too large, like high single digits if we're lucky.

Tho, im not 100%

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
ya seris said in a post up there last melee they had was 8 people :/

also i have the cowboy bebop trivia locked down

Seris

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo said they are going to enter melee so thats 4 more people. None of FTA was there, so we should have around 16 people at least this time

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Great tourney yyou guys! A very good turnout. especially more than what I expected for melee.
And Also, gratz to the Winner of melee singles, SSj goku. You're too good man! we should totally get some friendlies in the future. I hope you dont live too far away . . . . .

Manalord - tough luck dude, I know you'll win the tourney next time! Icys are tough!

And gratz to the brawl single/double winners too. Just not too sure who y'all were

Seris

Smash Journeyman
He is more known as KFC

Results are:

Brawl singles:

1. Redj
2. Zex
3. Erow

Brawl doubles

1. No migusta mexicano (Zex + Erow)
2. Dookie Pon (D.P. + Catnip)
3. Super Duper Awesome color friends feat. Kanye West and Taylor Swift (Irow + Aros)

Melee Singles

1. SSJ4 Goku
2. D.P.
3. Meep

Brawl + Singles

1. Redj
2. Dog
3. Ham

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=7435

See you next time!

Foy

Smash Champion
Yo whoever stole my memory card, thanks for leaving at least the game so i have something to practice with.

Luckily memory cards aren't that hard to find around here or i would be deeply upset.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Great tourney yyou guys! A very good turnout. especially more than what I expected for melee.
And Also, gratz to the Winner of melee singles, SSj goku. You're too good man! we should totally get some friendlies in the future. I hope you dont live too far away . . . . .

Manalord - tough luck dude, I know you'll win the tourney next time! Icys are tough!

And gratz to the brawl single/double winners too. Just not too sure who y'all were
i've never lost to ic's in tournament before...

**** you foy!

Top Bottom