• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

02/04 TAG XLV Sacramento (MK Banned)

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Honestly, not enough to pay off your travel costs. Well, I guess there are, but sacramento is really bad about entering their own tournaments...

The good people that show are D.P., Meep, DRGN, and me.

Jpuk

Smash Rookie
I'm planning on going for Brawl singles this time around, never gone though, bringing 2-3 people also, looking forward to it.
Can also bring a wii and a tv if there are usually shortages.

Edit:
Also, was wondering what these rules were:
Strike out rule
Double Elimination
Advanced Slob Picks
Dave's Stupid Rule
Seris Sucks
NO JOHNS

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dp and meep? it would bring back memories if i could go there and play em...

i might come... just to blow people up... depending on how much i get done this week. we'll see :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ah

dat aint mike hawke

im bout to watch some vids

edit: ahhh jesse ur marth is pretty good. it reminds me of patrick ewing's marth. gotta step it up vs sfat though!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hey guys, we've got a big Melee contingency (5+ people) coming from Washington for the June edition of this, tentatively. Let's try to get Norcal to show up to one of these.

Hey guys, we've got a big Melee contingency (5+ people) coming from Washington for the June edition of this, tentatively. Let's try to get Norcal to show up to one of these.
this.

me eggz ciz kaostar masta c and a few others are carpooling down for this. i guess zedd is gonna pay for our gas. everyone try to go! =)

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Melee Rules:

Singles

Neutral Stages:

Final Destination
Dream Land 64
Fountain of Dreams
Battlefield
Yoshi's Story
Pokemon Stadium

Counter picks:

Brinstar
Pokefloats
Rainbow Cruise
Jungle Japes
Kongo Jungle 64
Mute City
Corneria
Green Greens
Are these the actual stages allowed for this tournament? or is this just outdated?....Stage striking?

Seris

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the late update. Also, whoever tried to get the list changed didnt try very hard. I dont even remember discussing it :/

MasterShake

Smash Lord
So hard to get Melee people to enter these lol. Or even Brawl peepz for that matter (I think), wtf at just showing up to play friendlies.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I really want to start attending these again, unfortunately its holiday season and work demands weekends from me. If I can get the next one off though, I'm definitely down.

Top Bottom