• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potemkin_(Guilty_Gear)

My Melee main, lol.

EDIT: I'm more than likely gonna need a ride home from the tournament, too (hint DBS, KBM, or Green Mario, lol).
Why are you hinting at DBS? He doesn't have a car. I drive his *** around town 24/7 :p

@Seibrik: Location Seeding is fine, most PR players are SFL/CFL anyways :p

EDIT: @Groceries: I'm down since DBS won't be ready to leave for Gigs till lateish

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Is there any possibility of moving this to the 18th?
I know Drew is having problems w/ Easter johns....but that means plenty of OOS are gonna be hesitant to come if they have to possibly miss out on Easter. If we move it back we get a larger group(and a larger pot ;p. And its better than brining it up a week, cause then we are giving people who already made plans more time to reschedule. Just thoughts

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice
Is there any possibility of moving this to the 18th?
I know Drew is having problems w/ Easter johns....but that means plenty of OOS are gonna be hesitant to come if they have to possibly miss out on Easter. If we move it back we get a larger group(and a larger pot ;p. And its better than brining it up a week, cause then we are giving people who already made plans more time to reschedule. Just thoughts
We've already started advertising for this date. Changing it now will only lead to confused individuals showing up to a closed Gym Force on the 11th.

This isn't the last tournament ever. I'm sure the next will be more convenient.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
True i guess ;d
<3<3<3
We could of avoided this whole easter thing if we changed it when I told you guys back a few weeks
<3<3<3
(imo tbh imo)
Also didnt Jssn say he was making us sexy sigs for this >__>

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Why are you hinting at DBS? He doesn't have a car. I drive his *** around town 24/7 :p

@Seibrik: Location Seeding is fine, most PR players are SFL/CFL anyways :p

EDIT: @Groceries: I'm down since DBS won't be ready to leave for Gigs till lateish
LoL this should so obviously be in the gen tally thread steve, you know im OCD

AND YES I WANNA PLAY!
Great, because I can't think of a better way to celebrate the week ending than some melee! oh, and oops at wrong thread

PolMex23

Smash Champion
potemkin is a character in the guilty gear series, hes just joking

HYPE THIS TOURNEY SPREAD THE WORD
Baby xD. Kyle hear i will prove to you my worth ;)

OH MAH GAWD TRIPLE POST!

I've played like, 1 good Luigi in my life Polmex. I won, but it was rough :(
Well your about to face 2 more xD

An if I dont face you in tourney ima call you out to some friendlies cuz I love the match up ;)

Zone

Smash Champion
i would come to this but ima be in ny.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225446

derek, kyle, guys i think you have a road trip to do the week after this.
you guys can stay with me.
I'm probably going to that tourney to.

HELLO LOVELY LADIES AND GENTS....or just gents

WHAT IS UP! It's not too often I go on smashboards, but I want LOADS OF PEOPLE HERE FOR MELEE!!! Time to step it up boyzz. I WANT MY PEEPS FROM SOFLA ALL THE WAY TO GA TO BE HERE! I can help house people, and you know how good tally fire is :p

and one more thing, is tvc necessary? are a lot of people entering? only like 16 people entered at final round xii, and i mean...cmon. Just seems like a waste of time to me imo, need room for other tournies and possibly crews?

and btw, for melee get rid of random stages: kongo jungle and rainbow cruise...wtf is that shizzy

lol I like how you didn't list green greens. I think that one is worse than those two. Atleast rainbow cruise > IC

And I love rainbow Cruise :(

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'm really hoping to make it to this..

And umm... Why is Luigi's Mansion a CP while Corneria and Rainbow Cruise are banned? Seriously, there is some stupid crap you can do on LM.
Kirby's and MK's Up throw on Rainbow, Hell Rainbow is just weird...

Corneria is Just gay fighting against a DDD, Lucas or Ness

Yeah Luigi Mansion is ANTI death and gay against MK and Olimar but I could just ban it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potemkin_village ?

Mehbeh? Doesn't make much sense <___<;
Ur...SIG...IS...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

I might be able to come to this.

Also if anyone wants to get run over in MvC2 let me know :D
BRING IT!!!!!!!!!

I haven't played that in AGES!!!!!!!!!!

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
MMs/Jelly Bean match anyone?

Best Snake in Tally (eat your heart out Chess)

Or super friendlies since I probably won't have much cash D:

Green_Mario

Smash Journeyman
Dear ZONE, i didnt mention green greens because its allowed in bigger tournies, EVEN THOUGH I ****ING HATE GREEN GREENS (cute name) but the level blows and i didnt wanna start a war about it, although if we voted i want it out. ALSO i dont give a **** if you like rainbow cruise, still shouldnt be on random at all. <3 you though

parker- i prolly cant take you back since ill most likely be housing peeps, and ur welcome to stay but there will most likely be dabbling and i know ur not too cool with that

POLMEX VS BALLISTICS- epic match to play for my team, marsfool ur welcome to try out as well (because im in love with you) and anyone else who wants to try....ballistics is talking MAD **** so beware...maybe there will be a side tourney to determine who gets to play with me

HYPE THIS ****!!!!! TELL YOUR ****ING DOG AND UR GRANDMOTHER! WAKE HER OLD *** UP AND TELL HER TO ****IN MOVE!! tell ur friends, get them into smash, tell other smashers around you!!

last note- EITHER SEND ME A PM OR MESSAGE ME ON FACEBOOK(kmf07e@fsu.edu) IF YOU NEED HOUSING! perhaps derek and i could share the load, but i want to know way in advance how many peeps i will be chillin with. (if ur sleepin over, it would be tight if a couple peepz were to bring tv/cube or even ps2/ps3/dc/tv)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Dear ZONE, i didnt mention green greens because its allowed in bigger tournies, EVEN THOUGH I ****ING HATE GREEN GREENS (cute name) but the level blows and i didnt wanna start a war about it, although if we voted i want it out. ALSO i dont give a **** if you like rainbow cruise, still shouldnt be on random at all. <3 you though

parker- i prolly cant take you back since ill most likely be housing peeps, and ur welcome to stay but there will most likely be dabbling and i know ur not too cool with that

POLMEX VS BALLISTICS- epic match to play for my team, marsfool ur welcome to try out as well (because im in love with you) and anyone else who wants to try....ballistics is talking MAD **** so beware...maybe there will be a side tourney to determine who gets to play with me

HYPE THIS ****!!!!! TELL YOUR ****ING DOG AND UR GRANDMOTHER! WAKE HER OLD *** UP AND TELL HER TO ****IN MOVE!! tell ur friends, get them into smash, tell other smashers around you!!

last note- EITHER SEND ME A PM OR MESSAGE ME ON FACEBOOK(kmf07e@fsu.edu) IF YOU NEED HOUSING! perhaps derek and i could share the load, but i want to know way in advance how many peeps i will be chillin with. (if ur sleepin over, it would be tight if a couple peepz were to bring tv/cube or even ps2/ps3/dc/tv)
I'm gonna b in that tourney to see if I can team w/ Green Mario

Lizard

Smash Ace
Kyle good to see you on the boards here.

I'll give you some melee friendlies, but my melee game is shot. Ness, Yoshi, Mewtwo and peach are my mains. All the DJC'ers

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
Thanks anyways about the ride. I don't care about dabbling. As long as I don't come home smelling like it, it's no big deal (cuz my parents will flip the hell out). I really hope I don't come off as somone who has a problem with it. Thanks for the invite to stay :-)

Ballistics

Smash Champion
O snap Polmex thinks he can beat my FALCO??

psssh

kyle's all mine baby

Emilio we definitely supporting the SOFLA and comin to that tournament and I'm gonna beast your sheik

hopefully I can make this tournament and dont get pulled home for easter

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
I may try to get some people together to come to this if it is more oragnized than last time. I'm sure Rock and harriet would be down.

Lizard

Smash Ace
Soma, Please add BWS to the list of RSVP players from tallahassee (Willie)

Possibly bringing other friends with him. Graham?

Add Hitokiri too, Katangash's friend. (katanagash is brendan btw)

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Derek, I'll give you some sheik practice! :p

So I'm teaming with AWAL in brawl. In melee, anyone down to team with a very campy sheik? I'm usually more concerned with stock holding than stock taking, so someone good at taking stocks would be a good team mate for me I think.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman

I agree somewhat with Green here. I have countered with Green Greens only once and that was on teams, but it should be on counter picks. Rainbow Cruise, Kongo Jungle, and Fountain of Dreams should be counter picks as well not on random.

Top Bottom