• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

Col Bol

Smash Champion
just realized today that i probably wont be able to make this, seeing as how it is on easter weekend, and we do family stuff around that time :ohwell:

Green_Mario

Smash Journeyman
chad- of course :p bring peeps with you

qdvs- bring peeps with you :)

colbol- come to this anyway :)

melee is gonna be hot!

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Yea prices are going up we dont know if its gona be 10 or 15 yet, but the final entre fee will be posted tomorrow. after discussed.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
So you'll increase the Melee entry fee if QDVS comes?

edit: oh no *looks at post count*... my next post has to be really epic
No lol, we were planing on raising the melee prices cuz we got people coming for melee only from all over FL and GA

If its 15 I'm not playing Melee. Sorry Zone. I can give away 5 or 10 dollars but no more than that lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if im able to go to this tourney:

-I'll probably bring kyon and legion. she asked me a week or two ago
-I'd need to know if its ok with DBS for him to house kyon and legion also. I can just show up at his house with acorn and hrnut and he wouldnt care
-I'd probably head to tally friday afternoon. I doubt id have a new job by next Friday, so i'd be free to leave earlier in the day
-I need a teammate. I think petey said he was looking for one? i'll team with you again...it was fun at lolful

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Make this TvC tourney huge please!!!!!!

J-ville only takes three things serious: TvC, MvC2, and Cronic!!!!!!

Two for three on this weekend will make me a happy happy man!!!!!

I am still so serious about being down for the money matches, first to 7 for 35-60!!!

*G-money I will pay for you to get into singles if you go since i owe you for that dubs GF set*

B_AWAL

Smash Master
if im able to go to this tourney:

-I'll probably bring kyon and legion. she asked me a week or two ago
-I'd need to know if its ok with DBS for him to house kyon and legion also. I can just show up at his house with acorn and hrnut and he wouldnt care
-I'd probably head to tally friday afternoon. I doubt id have a new job by next Friday, so i'd be free to leave earlier in the day
-I need a teammate. I think petey said he was looking for one? i'll team with you again...it was fun at lolful
I mean, I have a crib 2 U kno lol! If theres no room @ D's ur welcome to stay @ my place.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
@GDX: no worries bout housing we'll figure it out... since naples is no longer coming.. my place is available too.

KBM

Smash Ace
yeah what's up with the usernames being green all of a sudden

*EDIT* OH BEAST IM A SMASH APPRENTICE SON

500+POSTS

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I MM every person thats top 10 in Tally. 5$

Hollla
Sonic vs Luigi is stupid...

Ur MM will b pending like my challenges to Seibrik n Afro

So far there's

Redhalberd - Sonic vs MK
SexPuma - Mario ditto
Lio - Sonic vs TL

pending

Ruse - Sonic vs Rob
Polmex - Anything goes
Seibrik - Anything goes
Afro - Anything goes
Mickey and Umby - Sonic ditto's if they agree :-)

Top Bottom