• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

05/09/09 - SC Bi-weeklies - FUBAR!

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm still doing it.

Despite the dead thread, people are still coming, so attendance will be about the same as the last two, ~10+.

Thunder said he may bring upwards of six people, so that'd be even better.

The Director

Smash Lord
My chances of coming to this have just increased...I just drove home in my brand new 08 Suzuki Forenza!

The good news is that I'm back on the road with my own car. The bad news...is that I may be getting a job on the weekends. :ohwell: So depending on how that pans out, I may or may not be coming to this...

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
That is a really nice car. I wouldn't mind getting one of those when I'm able to drive.

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
I told you **** would work it's self out Joe -- and just because you have 24's Dev, doesn't mean every person has too lolz

I think your actually black underneath Devin :D

The Director

Smash Lord
It was only 10k. The monthly payments are pretty low for such a new car so its more than feasible.

Selling drugs? lol, I'm too much of a ***** to sell drugs. I had to give up ordering my camel spit from overseas, tho...

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Yeah, you told me that spit **** was expensive.

But, whatever, you have great hair, anyway.

Almost as good as Marth's.

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
It was only 10k. The monthly payments are pretty low for such a new car so its more than feasible.

Selling drugs? lol, I'm too much of a ***** to sell drugs. I had to give up ordering my camel spit from overseas, tho...
So no loan from the bank that you'll be paying until Jesus calls you home
lolz!

The Director

Smash Lord
So if I come to this, could you guys please promise to show more interest in Melee than just 4 people??

At first I thought I wouldn't be able to come to this because I had no car, but now since I've got some wheels (plus soon my weekends may be completely filled...) THIS will be my last one for a while.

Oh, but I might be going to some Springfest on Saturday so......

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I am coming. I want to meet some of you before my own tournament lol

I'll enter any Melee event, and I might watch some o' dat BRAWLIIINNNN

edit
just in case we don't have enough for any tournaments, does anybody want to money match me in Melee??? 1-10 bucks neutral stages YOUNG LINK COMMIN WIT IT SON AISCBNFJASUHBNFD

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Well.... looks like Marlene's sister bailed a bit on the zoo trip, and i may convince Marlene to let me go/tag along for freakin once, but as a head count thing, she may get a reprieve, lol

As such, i may need a partner for Brawl Doubles. IF i go, and IF ARS really isn't going.

Oh, and dependingly, a ride, lol

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I'm coming, **** it, Melee Melee MELEE

even if there's only like

5 of us
and we have to round robin it. same for my tournament I guess har har

do you need any set ups for melee or Brawl?
... or Brawl+ *smiles*

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, Brawl+, eh? I won't lie, I kinda want to try that. If you don't bring it to this one, I'd assume you'll have it next week?

Also, your Young Link combo video is delicious. I wish I could play Y. Link like that in Melee...

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
O.o B+ Is choppy. I think it's way overestimated. It might be better when it's finished but as it is now I wouldn't play it for fun.

Top Bottom