• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

05/09/09 - SC Bi-weeklies - FUBAR!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
yeah Brawl+ is a work in progress, it's just, normal Brawl is so... bad to me... and yet in this version I can actually PLAY as a character like Charizard alone without other pokemon and rock smash the **** out of someone, CAUSE THAT'S WHAT I DO IN MY SPARE TIME. but I can't blame you for wanting to wait for a more finished version.

me and Scha and Ja and Boxr played all day yesterday, holy sh

thanks for the YLink compliment Thunder, I have been lazy with him since I made the video (had no real need to keep practicing) but I am trying to "re-awaken" him for the tourney :D

I am excited for this, I most certainly hope we have enough melee folks for teams. me and Scha are going all out :D

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Final count should be three of us. One of my friends is planning on entering Melee singles, so that should be interesting. Also, a friend of theirs from Winthrop might be coming, I don't know much about that... My friends insist his Zelda is killer though ^^;

Hmm, Snap, I wasn't planning on entering Brawl doubles, but my other two friends are teaming up this time... and I had lots of fun playing some doubles with them tonight. (first time in a month, omgzzz) So, I might be up for some doubles action with ya. :o We'll see how I'm feeling on Saturday.

I'm bringing my Wii, and I'm so ready to jam that my Brawl/Melee discs are already AT Devin's place, so yeah xD

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Just to let ya know, I'm gonna be sneaking up on your door step all ninja-like and steal all yur juice. :p

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
I think I convinced Yayuhz to come to this but he is pretty adamant about not playing brawl. I might enter brawl singles for the shiz and giggles but all depends on how much money I bring.

Also is anyone there going to have a copy of SF4 by any chance?

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yea, Adam is coming and getting me

He called at 1:07, but i was working till just now.

Now his phone is off... :(

So, whenever adam, im trying to get up at 8 or 9, and im getting ready to go by ASAP, so whenever you come, call or knock on my door, whichev

So yea, im bringing one complete Brawl setup

I still LOL bout beating EverlastingYz's Mk going all Sonic, R3 was epic xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlRV-h9AH-I&fmt=18

Yes, Dair beats wh0renado, o0
/

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I want to play you again Scha. Last time we played Melee you ***** me with that falcon. I feel I could be a challenge now.

in other news.

I got a book published. Everyone should buy a copy and have me sign it. I'll love you if you do. It's poetry, so you can also steal my words and use them to woo your girlfriend. /advice.

Link to my book. Barnes And Noble.com

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
O.o Lol I clicked the link expecting to get rick roll'd. But wow, congradulations. I hope it does well.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
yoooo I am coming

if Yay is coming I will beat him with my bare hands and then spend the next few days nursing him back to health, only to beat him once more, all while four Young Links sit on the screen and go HOOAH HOOAH HOOAH HOOAH

... err

but me and Boxr are heading out soon. see you then!!!

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, SC sucks balls.

I'm moving.
Yea... when im done W/ school, im moving....

Puerto Rico, back to IL, all sound good

Both*
OH so you guys just leave and not tell me!!!!!....fine then be that way fawkerz!!!!! see I left NY because of my moms martial troubles and I all ways did hate it down here....until I met you guys lolz cool peepz

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Lol. I was an hr and a half from Chicago. And under 3 hrs from all my family.

Comparitivley, i got nothing going here, lol.

Sadly, more smaash*

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Ballin'. Make that four from us, not including the guy from Winthrop who most likely is going to be there, from what I understand.
Anyway, sweet. We're going to be moving out around 11 - 11:30ish. It's not that far a drive, so I'd assume we'll be there around 12:30.
Radical. See you guys soon!

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
Lol. I was an hr and a half from Chicago. And under 3 hrs from all my family.

Comparitivley, i got nothing going here, lol.

Sadly, more smaash*
did you meet Marlene here? if so that was some good that came out of it...but for me not a **** thing
lolz

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
I want to play you again Scha. Last time we played Melee you ***** me with that falcon. I feel I could be a challenge now.

in other news.

I got a book published. Everyone should buy a copy and have me sign it. I'll love you if you do. It's poetry, so you can also steal my words and use them to woo your girlfriend. /advice.

Link to my book. Barnes And Noble.com
Customers who bought this also bought distinguished titles such as "The Cat in the Hat" and "My Dog May Be a Genius." Seriously though that's cool I hope you make tons of money.

I'm trapped in Charleston for the weekend so I'm not making this but I'm glad to see turnout looks decent.

Top Bottom