• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

05.16.09-Davie,FL-Back to Basics Tournament 11 (FSC#2)

Shaky

Smash Ace
All I remember is Esam vs Nick Riddle in the winner finals.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
1. Nick Riddle(split) (Zero Suit Samus/Zelda)
2. ESAM (split) (Pikachu)
3. Afro Thundah (Snake)
4. Lambchops (Snake)
5. Serg (Bowser
5. Chaz (Marth/Metaknight)
7. Shaky (Ness)
7. MVD? (Snake)
9. Galeon (Lucas)

That's all i know of results

SHOUTOUTS::

Nick Riddle - God we ****. GOod **** on winning both events, yay for brotherly split. Keep owning!

Lambchops - Thanks for telling me to camp. I wouldn't have beat afro and you if you didn't. SENSEI CHOPS IS RIGHT ONCE MORE!

Galeon - Good **** in teams, and you and shaky should team and be "Brothers from another Mother." if you are ever at a tournament where shaky is and Nick isn't.

MVD - Losing the money match was definitely worth that little bit of exp. Yay 3 stock in the first match, recorded :lick: BARBARIAN SLICES ARE AMAZING

Afro - Good matches, even though i know you don't think so. Brawl is gay, it has many faults, get over it or stop playing. There is no point *****ing about it since it isn't going to change, so play a new game, deal with it, or play somebody gay, its that simple.

DC - We got wrecked in teams lol.

Snipa - YO ***** IS STUPID

nevershootme

Smash Master
Nice Nick riddle and esam. Full results comin anytime soon?
there will be no bracket image cuz will does them by pen and paper, no computer.

but... I can recall who beat who

esam beat chops and afro (afro during losers finals)

afro beat chops in losers

chops beat serg in losers

afro beat chaz in losers

shaky beat galeon in winners

chops beat mvd in losers

DC

Smash Cadet
Ah wouldn't be a good SFL tourney if I wasn't still losing to randoms lol. My fault for not training at all, I was trying not to enter any tournies until FL Gaming but Will's tournies are too good to pass up lol

Sensei Chops- now begins our serious training for Florida Gaming...
Lee- now begins our serious training for Florida Gaming...
Stun Whip & Samericus- I'm gonna be at your house every week for Florida Gaming practice...
Afro- thanks for the tips during the matches with Chaz, sorry to let you down.
Chaz- sorry for picking Frigate, but you know you would've picked Brinstar if I won the Smashville match lol
MVD- AGGRESSIVE SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Ah wouldn't be a good SFL tourney if I wasn't still losing to randoms lol. My fault for not training at all, I was trying not to enter any tournies until FL Gaming but Will's tournies are too good to pass up lol

Sensei Chops- now begins our serious training for Florida Gaming...
Lee- now begins our serious training for Florida Gaming...
Stun Whip & Samericus- I'm gonna be at your house every week for Florida Gaming practice...
Afro- thanks for the tips during the matches with Chaz, sorry to let you down.
Chaz- sorry for picking Frigate, but you know you would've picked Brinstar if I won the Smashville match lol
MVD- AGGRESSIVE SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE
35 posts for a join date of 2001 is pretty beast.

Yet again, I lose to MK...

-L-

nevershootme

Smash Master
Lee. expect me to give u extensive mk practice during this week. sooo yea, you have my cell number

small shoutouts, well not so much

r@yvn: well that was enough friendlies that I've leveled up my mk by 2 levels. same goes for my rob by 1 level (in preparation vs deadweight in FL gaming) and toon link by 0.5 level. pretty much i'm good to go for FL gaming.

mvd: I still say we kicked *** regardless. though that random 1st stock loss from me during dc and esam match. magic teleport up-b on smashville. we shall team for the next orlando tourney and wreck faces big time

Will: good stuff on running the tourney as always, i'll do my best to come to willvolution this year

linguini: good **** for wrecking my face in melee, it shows how **** rusty i am for sure!

MnM

Smash Journeyman
good **** to everyone. and no MK in the top placings! except for chaz but he doesn't use mk much.

Master Raven

Smash Master
note: videos from will's recorder will take several weeks for them to be uploaded to his youtube. so who knows what if they were ever recorded. heck who knows watever happened in willvolution 2008 with m2k there
I'm STILL waiting for my epic Snake/Jigglypuff MM with Seibrik + teams grand finals. >_>

AfroQT

Smash Master
If by good matches you meant the gayest **** ever...Walkoffs and chaingrabs are cool.

Im goin back to playin MK versus characters i hate. Time to be gay vs gay.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Me and AFRO had good matches son lolz!!

Eddie I have new number so PM me your number again.

It doesn't matter what character I use MK is just Lee's worst match up period.

-L-

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Snipa - YO ***** IS STUPID
True nuff >_>.
She always seems to commit suicide in matches that count ._.;;.
Another bad tourney for meh , needa work on a strategy on people that stay on ledges the whole time =/.
Though my matches with MVD were too good , our set was so close man! **** those forward tilts xD.

Sucks that I didnt get to play Esam , Chaz , or Riddle (Even though I had friendlies reserved!)

get over it or stop playing. There is no point *****ing about it since it isn't going to change, so play a new game, deal with it, or play somebody gay, its that simple.
Brilliant words of wisdom.
Quoting this for people who complain about icies.

AfroQT

Smash Master
True nuff >_>.
She always seems to commit suicide in matches that count ._.;;.
Another bad tourney for meh , needa work on a strategy on people that stay on ledges the whole time =/.
Though my matches with MVD were too good , our set was so close man! **** those forward tilts xD.

Sucks that I didnt get to play Esam , Chaz , or Riddle (Even though I had friendlies reserved!)

Brilliant words of wisdom.
Quoting this for people who complain about icies
Ahhh brawl player logic.

Top Bottom