• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[05/22/09][APP] BrawlPlusTweaker! Version 0.096! B+ Maker!

osh77

Smash Cadet
I tried reinstalling .net framework 2.0 , and then even tried going on to use .net framework 3.5 but still not working :(

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
ahhh, bugs

the Tweaker no longer tells me that sdkey and sdiv couldnt be found, or that the file was created but not encrypted
i got a bug once where some codes were seected but not visible in the list on the right hand side, and checkmarked but not highlighted - the line counter read them as tehre though (i couldnt recreate it, but it might have had something to do with me creating the txt with the tweaker and selecting 'select all' on teh tab while viewing another set)
also, the list view bug where i maximize but the codes dont rearrange is still there

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
ahhh, bugs

the Tweaker no longer tells me that sdkey and sdiv couldnt be found, or that the file was created but not encrypted
i got a bug once where some codes were seected but not visible in the list on the right hand side, and checkmarked but not highlighted - the line counter read them as tehre though (i couldnt recreate it, but it might have had something to do with me creating the txt with the tweaker and selecting 'select all' on teh tab while viewing another set)
also, the list view bug where i maximize but the codes dont rearrange is still there
yeah, i've been changing it around. have you figured out a way to reproduce the issue? I'm seeing a possible bug in closing a tab. it doesn't remove the items from the list view. also, what OS are you using?

also, you're saying sdkey and sdiv are working now, right?

i doubt it it's the select all though since the code is really simple

Code:
        private static void SelectAllTabPage(TabPage tp)
        {
            foreach (Control c in tp.Controls)
            {
                if (c.GetType().Equals(typeof(CheckBox)))
                {
                    ((CheckBox)c).Checked = true;
                }
            }
        }
I KNOW for a fact close tab isn't working properly (i fixed it now). I may have fixed an issue where it didn't turn yellow but i'm not sure really

MK26

Smash Master
yeah, i've been changing it around. have you figured out a way to reproduce the issue? I'm seeing a possible bug in closing a tab. it doesn't remove the items from the list view. also, what OS are you using?

also, you're saying sdkey and sdiv are working now, right?

i doubt it it's the select all though since the code is really simple

Code:
*snip*
I KNOW for a fact close tab isn't working properly (i fixed it now). I may have fixed an issue where it didn't turn yellow but i'm not sure really
i cant reproduce it - all i remember is that i had created a txt file previously with the tweaker, and i opened it up. While viewing another tab, i right-clcked the txt's tab and clicked select all. The codes didnt show up on the list view, nor did the codes highlight when i clicked them (both with select all and individual clicks) but the line counter still read them

Operating System? As in Windows?

sdkey and sdiv are working, but the message that used to pop up when they werent in the folder no longer shows up ('file was created but not encrypted')

Just an idea, is it possible to make the tabs like they are in ie8, where you can't close them until after you've selected them?

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
i cant reproduce it - all i remember is that i had created a txt file previously with the tweaker, and i opened it up. While viewing another tab, i right-clcked the txt's tab and clicked select all. The codes didnt show up on the list view, nor did the codes highlight when i clicked them (both with select all and individual clicks) but the line counter still read them
i can do that if you select all and then close the tab, then open the file again but just selecting all shouldn't really cause that. either way, i'm sure i fixed the issue

Operating System? As in Windows?
yeah, I guess you have Windows. It's strange since the sdkey/sdiv file location fix was really for mac/linux

sdkey and sdiv are working, but the message that used to pop up when they werent in the folder no longer shows up ('file was created but not encrypted')
So now it says it created the file successfully with no warnings. That's a good thing (and how it should be)

Just an idea, is it possible to make the tabs like they are in ie8, where you can't close them until after you've selected them?
I can definitely do that but I'm not sure it'd be a popular feature. I'll eventually have to add a settings file so I'll be sure to add a "Show X button only on active tabs" option

MK26

Smash Master
So now it says it created the file successfully with no warnings. That's a good thing (and how it should be)
thats not the problem - the problem is that if it didnt encrypt the bin successfully, it doesnt tell me any more

EDIT: i like the idea of a settings file. How about the option to removed codes1, codes2, and friend finder individually?

Ive always wondered why the tabs loaded on startup (aka custom folders) are shown in reverse alphabetical order...

pikpikcarrotmon

Smash Rookie
I'm getting a strange error when I try to put together a GCT. It says,

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not find any recognizable digits."

Details - Continue - Quit

Any way I go, it won't output the GCT. Details gives me this:

Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.FormatException: Could not find any recognizable digits.
   at System.ParseNumbers.StringToInt(String s, Int32 radix, Int32 flags, Int32* currPos)
   at System.Convert.ToByte(String value, Int32 fromBase)
   at BrawlPlusTweaker.Form1.ToByteArray(String HexString)
   at BrawlPlusTweaker.Form1.SaveGCT(String filename)
   at BrawlPlusTweaker.Form1.btnSave_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1433 (REDBITS.050727-1400)
    CodeBase: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
BrawlPlusTweaker
    Assembly Version: 0.0.9.4
    Win32 Version: 0.0.9.4
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Cody%20Graf/Desktop/wii%20hax/b+tweak/BrawlPlusTweaker.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
The GCT is Brawl+ 4.0, the textures/SD Loader, a CSS, and unrestricted pause/replay camera - to be used with the new double GCT method.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
************** Exception Text **************
System.FormatException: Could not find any recognizable digits.
at System.ParseNumbers.StringToInt(String s, Int32 radix, Int32 flags, Int32* currPos)
at System.Convert.ToByte(String value, Int32 fromBase)
at BrawlPlusTweaker.Form1.ToByteArray(String HexString)
at BrawlPlusTweaker.Form1.SaveGCT(String filename)
at BrawlPlusTweaker.Form1.btnSave_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
The code you're trying to activate is invalid. See where it says ToByteArray()?

It takes code written like

Code:
A1B1C3D4 80000000
ABB1C3D4 80000000
A1BAA3D4 80000000
F1B1C3D4 80000000
and converts it to byte. The only possible characters are A-F and 0-9 for hex strings.
You probably have a code that isn't properly set up (in the text file you're using or the b+ file). Maybe you didn't plug in the values and left something as XXXXXXXX

pikpikcarrotmon

Smash Rookie
Okay, with that information I was able to look through and find that it was the 'custom random' code part of a character select screen. I found the correct one and it seems to have saved perfectly. Thank you very much! I don't understand code or debugging or any of that.

MK26

Smash Master
how do you KNOW it's not encrypting right?
because when i go into the Album it tells me teh data is corrupted and the file is unviewable
it happened when i had transferred from v0093 to v0094, and had forgotten to add the sdkey and sdiv to the new folder - i put them in afterward, recompiled and encrypted, and it worked perfectly

OMG genius idea
how have i never thought of this before
hard-coding the snapshot and doubleGCT loader codes (the ones that go in 'codes')
or at least putting them in a premade folder as .b+ files

no more 'i dont know how' johns :D

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
because when i go into the Album it tells me teh data is corrupted and the file is unviewable
it happened when i had transferred from v0093 to v0094, and had forgotten to add the sdkey and sdiv to the new folder - i put them in afterward, recompiled and encrypted, and it worked perfectly

OMG genius idea
how have i never thought of this before
hard-coding the snapshot and doubleGCT loader codes (the ones that go in 'codes')
or at least putting them in a premade folder as .b+ files

no more 'i dont know how' johns :D
I think you should start sharing your B+ files somewhere. I'll zip them add to the first post and make you the official B+ file maker since you seem to a larger collection than I do

Edit: Wait, I think xatm092 has the largest collection

Regardless, I need B+ files, like a ton to include in the next release and hopefully start doing dupe checks

MK26

Smash Master
I think you should start sharing your B+ files somewhere. I'll zip them add to the first post and make you the official B+ file maker since you seem to a larger collection than I do

Edit: Wait, I think xatm092 has the largest collection

Regardless, I need B+ files, like a ton to include in the next release and hopefully start doing dupe checks
I suppose i can upload the beta4 .b+ files onto mediafire, but i never managed to get double GCT working - you'd need to get someone else for those codes

Cyan_Blau

Smash Apprentice
I've a question about the Snapshot GCT method.

When I made a code list with the tweaker and saved it as txt it was a GCT,
but after the first codes there was a long long line, nothing more o_o

Why aren't there the normal codes I checked on?

Another question is, why the second GCT in the pf folder don't load.
Because I used the newest codes (SD-Files/load/execute).
(In the first GCT plus the Snapshot GCT load/execute)

So, why it don't work?

And I made my second GCT with the latest tweaker too :\

Is there any problem by using long files?

And if yes, why did it support 1300 lines of codes?

Please, could anyone help, or support?!

(AX)

Cyan_Blau

Smash Apprentice
Really ? ... Thanks ^^!

I'll take a look at this.

EDIT: It works, but any codes seems to negate the SSBM Air Doge Code :dizzy:

(AX)

MK26

Smash Master
Testing...looking good!

I think you got the file structure wrong...

In .../BrawlPlusTweaker:
BrawlPlusTweakerv0095
b+ files

In .../BrawlPlusTweaker/BrawlPlusTweakerv0095:
All my b+ files, not including the Brawplussery Beta 4.0 codes or the GroupList
Tweaker.exe

In .../BrawlPlusTweaker/b+ files:
All my b+ files
b+ files 2009-04-06.zip

Opening the zip file:
Once again, all my b+ files

And Tweakerv0095 isnt attached, only the mirrors are up
Little bug - if you push the scroll bar as far as possible to the right and change the vertical size of the window, the codes get shifted over and a blank space appears on the far left of the window (you need to scroll to see it)
Will you be providing support for that new file type that works with gecko 1.8?

And please call me Maestro

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Testing...looking good!

I think you got the file structure wrong...

In .../BrawlPlusTweaker:
BrawlPlusTweakerv0095
b+ files

In .../BrawlPlusTweaker/BrawlPlusTweakerv0095:
All my b+ files, not including the Brawplussery Beta 4.0 codes or the GroupList
Tweaker.exe

In .../BrawlPlusTweaker/b+ files:
All my b+ files
b+ files 2009-04-06.zip

Opening the zip file:
Once again, all my b+ files

And Tweakerv0095 isnt attached, only the mirrors are up
Little bug - if you push the scroll bar as far as possible to the right and change the vertical size of the window, the codes get shifted over and a blank space appears on the far left of the window (you need to scroll to see it)
Will you be providing support for that new file type that works with gecko 1.8?

And please call me Maestro
I don't know what you mean about the structure. I'm going to redesign the whole thing later for every character and every character's moves. Then make folders based on characters. I'll explain later. I don't know if I'm going to use GPF files since the double GCT method works fine for what we do and Gecko 1.8 is closed sourced.

MK26

Smash Master
errr...'structure' isnt the right word
Youve got three copies of my files in the zip file, one in the 'brawlplustweaker' folder, one in a folder called 'b+ files', and one in a zip file inside the 'b+ files' folder. Thats what i was trying to get at

i personally dont care about gct/gpf as long as you dont get rid of snapshot compatibility :p
But...making folders for each character? I have no clue how you can do that, but it seems really really cool

HntrDrizzt

Smash Rookie
So i have a question regarding playing brawl+ with the texture hacks. I have my files set up like so:

In the codes folder I have my gct file with SD files, Dynamic SD loader, File replacement, and disable custom stages and the last line is the load and execute codes from snapshot. That is all of the gct file i have in the codes folder.

Then for my bin file i did the following. I took the brawl+ v4.0 beta codeset and formatted it in notepad in order to save it as a b+ file. In BrawlPlus Tweaker I took the b+ file i created and added the unrestricted pause and replay camera to it. From here i saved it as a gct file and then converted it to a bin file (never asked anything about sdkeys). So i have this bin file in my private/wii/APP/RSBE/al folder.

Now I believe this is all correct but the problem comes when i try to load the game. I open geckoos and select load game. From here i dont see any place to select the proper snapshot file or anything but instead just loads the game as normal with the texture hacks. So i need to know how to load the texture hacks with brawl+ and not vBrawl.

Thanks

ratmage99

Smash Cadet
sdkey

I have found it, but I don't know how to use it, I have put it into a txt file and it says it's not found =_=

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
^^^
Nice avitar!

Really, I put the whole compressed file in a folder an my desktop. When I try to open the Tweaker, it says, in quote:

"The application failed to innitialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

Am I doing anything wrong?

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
^^^
Nice avitar!

Really, I put the whole compressed file in a folder an my desktop. When I try to open the Tweaker, it says, in quote:

"The application failed to innitialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

Am I doing anything wrong?
You need .Net Framework 2.0 or higher

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
OK, I have a new problem now. :(

When I try to change a .gct file into a .bin file, it saves, but I get this message:

Complete!
7248 bytes

"sdkey.bin" or "sdiv.bin" could not be found. Snapshot file was created but not encrypted.

How do I fix this?

edit: omg, sorry 4 the double post.

D

Deleted member

sorry for bumping this, but how do I change the codes in "codes1" and "codes2" ?

basically I want to make it usable for PAL

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
OMG i love it

How about making it possible to edit titles of b+ files while saving them?

Also, the second line saves as "Value: [spunit262]-- (18 lines)"
Is that supposed to happen? How about an option to toggle (18 lines) on/off?
It's not as easy as you think. I'll remove the "Value: " thing but sometimes they use brackets, sometimes parenthesis. I don't write the "18 lines", that's from the TXT file your parsing.

Top Bottom