• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[05/22/09][APP] BrawlPlusTweaker! Version 0.096! B+ Maker!

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
ahahaha
i just realized that the Save to B+ button doesnt move when you change the size of teh window...

EDIT: **** i finally figured out what caused that glitch. Remember...
i got a bug once where some codes were seected but not visible in the list on the right hand side, and checkmarked but not highlighted - the line counter read them as tehre though (i couldnt recreate it, but it might have had something to do with me creating the txt with the tweaker and selecting 'select all' on teh tab while viewing another set)
Its caused by opening a txt, pressing the x on that specific tab, and reopening the folder...

Vilo

Smash Rookie
The democratization of Brawl+.

This is outstanding. Amazing work and effort ShortFuse. This utility can only help the development of Brawl+ . As long as the community stays organized and considerate when presenting new ideas/critique such ease of use programs will speed the process drastically down the line.

Awesome awesome work.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Legit problem, not bumping it intentionally.
I've tried getting ahold of people, but i haven't gotten a response back, so i thought i'd go to the lovely forums.
So, when I'm making the gct to a bin using your program. after I select the name for it to be, i get an error" encrytion failed.Snapshot was created but not encrypted"
How do i fix this?

I have the keys, but they are in txt. am i suppose to save them to a certain file?
thanks.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Some stuff for 0.096:

Bug:
- If you open a .txt then close it, you the program won't count the codes you select (no highlight and produces basically empty .gct), so you must reopen the program.

- You should add the ability to change regions (RSBE/RSBP/RSBJ), or read the region off the .txt and offer selection of region when you compile it off B+ files, or simply just allow the user to choose before the .gct/.txt is compiled.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
That reminds me...i was going to request a double-checker that makes sure the byte count of the gct is a multiple of 8, just to prevent accidental mistakes.

EDIT: did i mention taht the 'save to B+' button doesnt move with the screen when you stretch it vertically?

Also, lol Viet, look up 3 posts from yours. I've been having that problem forever.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
So anyone else have the problem of snapshots overwriting each other? What is the cause of this? Because each snapshot is encrypted the change? Anyway to make the snapshots different so we can different snapshots on the wii at the same time? I want to have a snapshot for
brawl+ official 4.1b
brawl+ newest nightly
bbrawl

herof time

Smash Rookie
The program crashes for me "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)."

I'm running on XP if that has anything to do with compatability.

EDIT: Nevermind, updating .NET framework

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
ghneko 7:28 pm
Well. The first 2 tabs dont need to be there anymore. Nor do we support snapshots. We could find soem way to add riivolution support. And like I said, move the friend finder server to my server so it connects to my **** instead. And maybe an aesthetic upgrade.
trolololol

Slashy

Smash Lord
Maybe just make an all in one GCT file saver? There are MANY functions in B+ Tweaker that make it superior to GCTEdit or Code Manager

Top Bottom