• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/11/10 UPDATE! [March 27th](Melee-only)[Vancouver WA] Who Seeded This?: NPM II

Paff

Smash Journeyman
So some bad news - there's a very good chance that I won't be able to make this due to work johns. :( I'll keep you updated, though.

EDIT: See the Washington thread.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Sounds fun, I'll be there, probably with a few others from Puyallup.
Of course someone signs up on smash boards in puyallup after i move out of lakewood >_>

Btw you new to the competitive smash scene/is ndie your ingame tag? just curious

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
I'm trying to get sutherlin/roseburg pumped enough to go to this tourney, if we go we'd have 3 people =D Any chance we could get housing?

Binx

Smash Master
Time to make a triumphant melee return? I think so, I'm prolly only semi confirmed depending on school johns but I really want to attend this, I'll let minh and jayce know too.

debaser

Smash Lord
Time to make a triumphant melee return? I think so, I'm prolly only semi confirmed depending on school johns but I really want to attend this, I'll let minh and jayce know too.
this ****'s been happening dog. has happened?

cactuarz: pick me up in eugene on the way?

Zodiac

Smash Master
I might be able to make it to this, Im hoping I get paid by then, Because Im also going to smash the state 2, I might be able to take a bus depending on rides and what not.

on a side note, the layout here at smash boards is sooooo much better than AIB

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
sooooo /pester housing for sutherlin/debaser if he's ok with this? 3.5 hour drive each way and yea... don't wanna get home at 3:30-4 am after leaving at 7-8am ^_^;

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
yall better sign up to bring setups to my tourney.
ALSO
I have even less chairs than last time. Maybe bring a few fold up chairs?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Of course someone signs up on smash boards in puyallup after i move out of lakewood >_>

Btw you new to the competitive smash scene/is ndie your ingame tag? just curious
Why dont you come back to Washington and it wont be a problem.

WA, its where the magic happens

Zodiac

Smash Master
If someone can help me get to this, I will bring my recording/commentary set up and upload afterwards, and if wifi is available it can be streamed (If the connection is good enough)

Zodiac

Smash Master
Doesnt look like I can make it to this tournament, so I'll just hold one in three weeks, thread coming soon.

debaser

Smash Lord
ok, so 90% sure I'll have a car saturday, so keeper I'll give you a ride and anyone else that is between wilsonville and vancouver and not more than 20 minutes off i-5 can get a ride too.

few bucks for gas would be appreciated.

keeper

Smash Champion
I'll pitch in a couple bucks sure. Need my phone number so I can give you my address without posting it on the intertrons (or I could give it to you over AIM)?

Top Bottom