• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/11/10 UPDATE! [March 27th](Melee-only)[Vancouver WA] Who Seeded This?: NPM II

debaser

Smash Lord
yeah I can give you a ride. though gage just told me erik MIGHT be giving you a ride. so I don't know what to believe anymore.

pm your address and phone number just in case. let me know if you find out if you really do need a ride. if you don't let me know then I'll call you tomorrow morning when I'm leaving.

twilit_dragon

Smash Apprentice
That sucks. I decided to stay up all night. yeaahhhh hyyyyyppppeeeee
^This, really.

I tried to sleep for a few hours, but couldn't, so I ate food, and kept trying, gave up, starting my own Murkrow farm on Diamond, then eventually tried to again, then after finally forcing myself to stop thinking of matchups, I fell asleep about two and a half hours ago. I'm so ****ed haha.

keeper

Smash Champion
Fell asleep around 2:30 a.m.

Could be worse. @_@

Edit: I ate ****ING GRAPE THIS MORNING. (toast with grape jelly).

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I was going to post at three in the morning asking if someone could take me to this because I jut got back from my utah trip, but if someone has the guy from sutherlin's phone number, I would really like to be picked up and go to this.

Top Bottom