• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/2/10 Most Angriest Shinobi (M.A.S.) - Connect 4 Ultra Hype Edition! - Results!

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
1. Ally - good job in singles, showing lain what is up lol.
2. Lain - atta boi!
3.Arty- every time, lol i feel like i might win one of these days lol
4. Quik -good job, stop just forfeiting to arty :D
5. Kain - Kain, I love your wolf, and we'll definitely do some friendlies if we have time.
5. Hunger - pokemon battles? keep that **** to your gameboy
7. Nappy - you like my snake? I like yours I feel like mine needs to play more like yours to do wellm in singles.
9. Fatboy - it was close, i can't complain.
9. KenniSpam - ... nice job putting fatboy in loser's
9. Wafles - nice placing, and thanks for helping out webster.
9. Sago - great seeing you, also great not running into you in bracket.
13. DLA - keep up that ganon son!
13. Ook - "He's gunna ook ya, oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
13. Fade - keep it up
17. Awal - i heard your sonic is a ****
17. Scythe - I didn't get to talk to you this one.
17. Swany - you scared me our first match, you're getting better keep it up.
17. Akashi - You really need to tell me how to beat arty :D
17. Breezy - it was cool meeting you, hopefully you can make it to more of these
17. Koose - Keep reppin Marth!
17. Aerox - Keep reppin Lucario!
17. Meneil - Use pit more!!
25. Kappy - The new Wii Mote was Awesome! So was the haircut
25. Buuda - Keep reppin PT!
25. SpongeJordan - Sponge! Jordan!
25. Jahordan - Go back to GW
25. Moozle - Keep reppin Peach!
25. RedRyu - Link > Lucario
25. Ewok - It's so intense watching you play ... err plank!
25. Zwarm - I see you changing mains to Pika soon! please don't
33. Loki - Falcon sucks
33. Dietz -

P.S.
Raid-come to more of these, i love seeing you
Arty- Thanks for letting me copy your last couple of shoutouts :D

Wafles

Smash Lord
1. Ally - Glad I got to play you in a serious tourney set....I've never been 3 stocked by an MK tourney until now. =( GG's
2. Lain - Nice to see you as always, hope to see you next month.
3. Arty - We have a $1 IC v. Falco (brawl) and Fox v. Samus (melee) money match next month. Also shortest 1 hit random mm ever
4. Quik - Good set. You're mine next time. Our sets are always pretty close. =\
5. Kain - PT **** in teams friendlies was awesome =D
7. Nappy - You seemed really mad the whole time, cheer up bud.
7. YoshQ - Sorry you had to play two MN people in bracket right away =\, I had a hard enough time seeding a bracket well with 6 pools top 4 getting out into a 24 person bracket :dizzy:, but nice job placing this high. Also thanks for uploading that set, I wanna see how I could've done that better lol.
9. Fatboy - lol get *****
9. KenniSpam - lol nice, and there's some people that I'll never go falco against, and some counterpick stages that I'll never play falco on, just the way it is.
9. Wafles - Step it up ****it.
13. DLA - Nice job beating me in pools, no johns =\
13. Ook - PT vs. DK friendlies were funzies
13. Fade - Oh god, closest games EVER, except for my MK vs. your marth. =\
17. Akashi - I know you have it in you. =)
17. Breezy - Good games, scary ganon. Sorry for going MK, but I honestly hate Falco on Pokemon Stadium (**** THAT LEDGE)
17. Meneil - ggs =\

yoshq

Smash Master
1. Ally - Glad I got to play you in a serious tourney set....I've never been 3 stocked by an MK tourney until now. =( GG's
2. Lain - Nice to see you as always, hope to see you next month.
3. Arty - We have a $1 IC v. Falco (brawl) and Fox v. Samus (melee) money match next month. Also shortest 1 hit random mm ever
4. Quik - Good set. You're mine next time. Our sets are always pretty close. =\
5. Kain - PT **** in teams friendlies was awesome =D
7. Nappy - You seemed really mad the whole time, cheer up bud.
7. YoshQ - Sorry you had to play two MN people in bracket right away =\, I had a hard enough time seeding a bracket well with 6 pools top 4 getting out into a 24 person bracket :dizzy:, but nice job placing this high. Also thanks for uploading that set, I wanna see how I could've done that better lol.
9. Fatboy - lol get *****
9. KenniSpam - lol nice, and there's some people that I'll never go falco against, and some counterpick stages that I'll never play falco on, just the way it is.
9. Wafles - Step it up ****it.
13. DLA - Nice job beating me in pools, no johns =\
13. Ook - PT vs. DK friendlies were funzies
13. Fade - Oh god, closest games EVER, except for my MK vs. your marth. =\
17. Akashi - I know you have it in you. =)
17. Breezy - Good games, scary ganon. Sorry for going MK, but I honestly hate Falco on Pokemon Stadium (**** THAT LEDGE)
17. Meneil - ggs =\
brackets aren't even that big a deal to me, i was half kidding when i complained about it to you, if you hadn't have come up at that moment i wouldn't have said anything

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Well, time to do my shout-outs! :D

Ally - I never got to play, but I watched you play. ****. I really regret not MMing you XD Next time, definitely!

Lain - Always fun seeing you, dude. Good stuff with the Kirby vs D3! Your D3 is definitely the best I've faced so far. Next time Kirby vs IC's! XD

Arty - Those MM's were fun! Next time I'm not gonna SD with Jiggz. LOL. I want some Falco dittos and Kirby vs Falco friendlies next time!

Quik - Kirby loves MK :D I'll get that Wario someday...when Kirby doesn't die at 50% XD

Kain - Your Wolf is sick. You're the first Wolf to ever SDI properly out of the Gonzo Combo, which really threw me off. Fun friendlies. We should do more next time!

Hunger - Best Wiimote + Nunchuck Kirby, period.

YoshQ - Awesome matches in pools. Your edge game with Luigi is incredible.

KenniSpam - Next time, Kenni! We'll def do some friendlies!

Wafles - We should do some friendlies next time, dude! Kirby & MK's gonna tear up dubs in February!

DLA - Thanks a ton for the ride, dude! Next time we should get in some friendlies!

Ook - Connect 4 King! LOL. Friendlies next time, sir!

Awal - Crazy-*** Sonic. I've never had to work so hard in those friendlies. I didn't step it up enough in pools XD Come up again sometime - it was really fun playing you!

Swany - Good stuff in pools!

Akashi - I always enjoy talking with you XD Friendlies next time!

Meneil - We've gotta hang out since we're so close XD Friendlies with you, too! Love playing your Ike.

Kappy - Don't choke in pools, scrub. STEP IT UP!

SpongeJordan - Those low tier matches were so fun, despite all the SD's XD Friendlies next time?

Zwarm - Team Zkrubs is gonna rock February low tiers, BOI!

Anyone I missed - I'm sorry, and I love you! :D

Best M.A.S. yet! They just keep getting better! XD Keep the awesomeness comin', Webster. Your tournaments are way too good!

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Gah, I knew I forgot someone! Yeah, those Mario dittos were really fun! XD You have got to teach me the secret to the Cape Glide next time we play - those spikes you had on me were sick.

Oh, and we should definitely do some Kirby vs Mario friendlies, too!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Shoutouts!

Ally - It was cool finally getting to meet you! Congrats on first! Hopefully we can get in that friendly next time you're in IL so I can get a few ROB pointers. XD

Lain - IC's are too good. It was nice seeing you in a better mood, LoLiS was bull****. We should friendly next MAS if you make it. :)

Arty - Don't be hatin' on my :pikachu2:. XD. I finally won legit money from you in a MM, even if it was a first hit MM. Pika vs. Falco MM at Kirk's? =D

Quik - Gotta love the Quik combos! Seriously, go to Kirk's this weekend! I never see you at smashfests.

Kain - Man, you make Wolf look too good. GG's in pools, you sorta destroyed my Pikachu. XD

Hunger - I'm not Overswarm, **** it!

YoshQ - Finally we weren't in pools together! I didn't have to taste the UpB for once! We should do some friendlies at the next MAS, but I'm definitely not going ROB. XD

KenniSpam - You finally won one of the easiest match-ups in the game, congrats. XD

Wafles - I honestly don't think I've ever played you, we should definitely play some friendlies next month!

Sago - GG's in pools! I want to play your Samus next MAS!

Grimace - Thanks for the shoutout! I know that one came from the heart, lol.

DLA - Thanks for the ride! Still a beast Ganon, and you seem to get better every time I see you. It's scary.

Ook - I got ook'd in pools. GG's dude! Connect 4 next MAS?

Awal - It was cool meeting you! Your Sonic is really **** legit. You should definitely come visit IL again sometime, because I have no way to get down to FL. XD

Akashi - We didn't play at all this time around, but it's still cool talking to you!

Aerox - Your Lucario on Frigate is too good! GG's in pools.

Meneil - I hope to see you around the game labs more this semester. If not, we should hang out, we're seriously like, 2 minutes away from each other. XD

Kappy - Scrub scrub scrub!

Buuda - I didn't even get to play your PT, because you were too busy being campy Falco. XD GG's in pools!

SpongeJordan - I like to think my low tier Ness is legit... when I don't SD repeatedly. LOL

Zwarm - I'm such a scrub. =(

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
1. Ally - Nice to meet you and be your taxi driver... you better come to ASC in Feb or I'll warlock punch you IRL. If you need a ride/housing just let me know
2. Lain - Your icies are so fun to watch, good **** getting second. Get ***** by Breezy though haha XD
3. Arty - Nice 3rd, make sure you hype the Kenni vs DLA $MM up for me!
4. Quik - Bite makes such a difference in the Wario vs Ganon matchup... don't hold back in friendlies next time so I can learn how to fight Wario the right way XD
5. Kain - it was nice to meet you, I had a lot of fun watching and fighting you. Your spacing is so ****ing good. I'm gonna pick up wolf now :p
5. Hunger - good ****
7. Nappy - you better use your main against me next time!
7. YoshQ - nice 7th, too bad you didn't get to take Kennispam the **** out. Also, shame on you for going MK against Breezy
9. Fatboy - good **** repping Ganon in low tiers. You know you love my sombrero
9. KenniSpam - you're going to get **** upon
9. Wafles - fun pools match. stay falco next time! XD
9. Sago - that MK! oh and I forget what I said but you kinda looked at me funny after the match, and I'm not sure why. Whatever I said, I was joking lol, but it came out awkward, so just ignore it XD
13. Grimace - Stop taking out every Ganon you fight
13. DLA - Domestic Lithuanian Anteater
13. Ook - I didn't get to fight you once :( watching you destroy Raid in connect 4 was enough though :p
13. Fade - man I hate your DDD! good **** though
17. Awal - nice to meet you, beast sonic
17. Scythe - fun friendlies, sorry about almost "accidentally" running you over
17. Swany - fun matches, marth needs more rep in the midwest
17. Akashi - you know that I love it when we cuddle first thing in the morning. don't do it again though. (kind of jk)
17. Breezy - nice meeting you, too bad I'm too lazy to go to Minnesota for any tournaments lol.
17. Koose - nice marth, I had a hard time fighting you on battlefield
17. Meneil - thanks for housing everyone, sorry if it seemed like I was arbitrarily inviting people haha.
25. Kappy - rockin the black wiichuck. I like it.
25. Buuda - your PT improved a lot since we last fought. I can't fight squirtle with Ganon XD
25. SpongeJordan - only Ganon I know who will ever CP rainbow cruise
25. Jahordan - fun friendlies. can't decide if I hate G&W or pikachu more :p
25. Zwarm - keep rockin the ROB. we need more friendlies next time
25. Red Ryu - Fun matches in pools, your Link is indeed getting better
25. Jdietz - Lol you're right, sorry I forgot about you in shoutouts. I personally think that looking at my sombrero is cooler than watching two pros in winners finals, I'm sorry you didn't feel the same way XD
33. Loki - nice to meet you, you're a cool guy

Raid - yay it's raid! I'd ask you to come back to brawl but then you'd just CG me lol
Webster - great tournament as always. I was afraid for my life when you belched behind me, I thought I was about to get eaten by a grizzly bear or something lol

sorry if I forgot anyone

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
25. RedRyu- thanks millionz for teh ride, sorry you didnt make it out of pools
No problem at all, I'll try to suck less so I make it out.

25. RedRyu - ^Ook's shoutout. Also, thanks for the ride. Oh, and thanks for partnering.
I like you as a partner in doubles, just don't PKSD as much, lol.

Still, we'll both work on improving.

LOLkk.

My shoutouts:

Ally - You get a million of these anyways but you were really fun to play, three stocking me must have been boring. We should have went to frigate like your GF wanted, would have been fun.

Arty - You'll get Lain next time, funny how that turnout out compared to last time. I like your Link > Lucario shoutout, lol.

Quik - No clue what the hell I did in that friendly to get that far ahead, that or you were doing something wrong. Either way it was fun to play that game.

Kain - Your Fox is legit, I wanted to play your Wolf but oh well maybe next time.

Nappy - I played terribly with Lucario, My Link did better but not really that good anyways. I'll suck less next time.

KenniSpam - Waukesha sucks.

Wafles - I think you were the one who called me campy as hell, not sure though. Either way I didn't suck too badly so it worked out in the end.

DLA - You didn't three stock me this time, I at least got you down to your last stock this time. So if it means anything I guess I improved.

Ook - Your the only person who consistently beat me in games of connect four.

Akashi - stop tricking me into thinking your Girlfriend is your sister. I keep forgetting just as much as you forget my name. >:E

Koose - Making it out of pools while the rest of us failed, good job.

Buuda - Don't listen to Kenni about MK.

SpongeJordan - More rainbow Cruise, less Warioware.

RedRyu - suck less scrub.

Dietz - Ouch, maybe next time. Remember to announce your moves before you do it. NAIR!!!

If I missed people sorry I'm bad with some people's names.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
1. Ally :metaknight:
2. Lain Good seeing you again, fighting your icies are still annoying
3. Arty GJ at 3rd,go Falco only lol
4. Quik Ggs in pools grats on 4th
5. Kain Fav and best Wolf ;D
5. Hunger GGs, don't give up in singles lol pound 4 practice dood.
7. Nappy XD was fun
7. YoshQ 2nd match LOL side b SD
9. Fatboy lmao Epic Ganon with Epic **** rofl thanks for teamin with me
9. KenniSpam Yeah I need to learn this match up, ggs still it was fun lol
9. Wafles Give me some waffles ;O
9. Sago seeing you was cool, pound 4 pic yooo
13. Grimace lol u and hunger make a good team, wish I played you in singles though.
13. DLA THANK you for everything man, can't find people like you everyday, thanks you again and see you maybe another time :p
13. Ook lol guess I didnt get you in my bracket XD
13. Fade I dont think I talked to you
17. Awal What were you doing here anyhow lol but hi again
17. Scythe Pools match XD funy
17. Swany I dont think I talked to you.
17. Akashi Thanks for the help and matches, I felt bad on frigate though
17. Breezy Breezyyy from gfaqs ? lol ganon!!
17. Koose unno you I think
17. Aerox you too ^
17. Meneil Thank you for housing us and good games haha nice Ike ;P

Bracket

Pool Cutoff

25. Kappy You're the guy who havent touched the game in a long time? I unno im bad but good ride XD
25. Buuda
25. SpongeJordan
25. Jahordan
25. Moozle ggs.
25. RedRyu
25. Ewok
25. Zwarm Sucks we couldnt play =l
33. Loki
33. Dietz XD ggs lol

Webster, big dood, thanks for hosting this, nice venue and I'll try coming to the next one ;P

Quik17

Smash Ace
Ally - How'd you like that bike gimp? :chuckle: It was fun playing you.
Lain - Soon you'll be pausing in between stocks to grab a smoke break. Also, I put on your glasses for a match and I got destroyed; I was waiting for the Lain powers to kick in but they never did.
Kain - Fun talking to you, your Wolf is too good. I'm lucky I didn't get your side of the bracket lol.
Hunger - Forgot to Wario ditto you. I was even gonna show you a new tire combo. It's actually really cool but its hard to pull off in battle. Remind me next time. (Don't steal it though ;))
Nappy - I heard your Snake is good. We should play next time you're in IL.
YoshQ - I was promised a wrestling match between you and Kenni :( Keep repping Luigi.
Fatboy - Didn't play you at all, but you still won me my match :) Get some advice from Akashi on how to be a top tier Pokemon.
Sago - Unlike me, you've discovered the secret on how to use Lain's glasses. I'll have to torture that information out of you next time.
KenniSpam - I should of got first seed, but you had to sandbag against Ally.
Wafles - I'll hussle you into picking Falco one of these days!
Grimace - Your aggressive playstyle makes you a beast in doubles. It's always fun playing you. I got some advice on your Arty problem. The secret to beating Arty is
DLA - Fun games in friendlies and in bracket. I'll help you with the Wario matchup next time we play.
Ook - Since you're not posting, I can only assume that you're still at the venue playing people in connect 4.
Awal - I hate facing Sonic, but it was fun playing you. You're a cool guy, come back sometime.
Scythe - 1-0 in connect 4, get on my level!
Akashi - When are you gonna break up with Meneil so we can kick start our relationship? Also, don't worry about 17th, I would of probably got the same place as you if I had your insane bracket.
Breezy - GJ on beating Lain. Invite me to that Ganon club one of these days, I main him in Melee!
Meneil - I heard you beat Lain. Your Ike is becoming crazy good. We should MM sometime. (for Akashi)
Bo x7 - Fun Mario dittos. As you can see my Mario is all talk :laugh:
Kappy - If you had an all MK pool, you would of made it out for sure :D
Zwarm - It was cool meeting you for the first time. Use R.O.B. instead of Pikachu against me. I have a lot of Anther experience and I suck against R.O.B.
Red Ryu - Great job in that friendly. It was awesome that you still got the win even after I made that comeback. A lot of people usually choke in those situations. Keep repping Lucario.
Webster - Thanks for the tourney. Best T.O. ever!

napZzz

Smash Hero
I've had 3 people tell me I always look angry

anyone else confirm this or not, its bugging me lol. I was quite happy this whole tournament -___-

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
Forgot one shoutout:

Nappy -- Try not to look so angry all of the time. You looked very unhappy the whole tournament.

*Edit*

Didn't see the above post.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh

anyone else confirm this or not, its bugging me lol. I was quite happy this whole tournament -___-
Lol, it's not that you SEEMED angry, it's just that you LOOKED angry. I think people are just referring to your facial expression, not your attitude XD

yoshq

Smash Master
YoshQ - I was promised a wrestling match between you and Kenni :( Keep repping Luigi.
kenni wimped out

i confirm it, you always look pissed and cuss a lot although i know you're seldom actually mad

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Zwarm - It was cool meeting you for the first time. Use R.O.B. instead of Pikachu against me. I have a lot of Anther experience and I suck against R.O.B.
LOL, dude, unless you forgot, we've met before. You destroyed my ROB in a friendly in November, I think it was. Idk, I know we've talked before, maybe you just didn't know it was me. XD

Oh, and I was just trying out Pikachu in different match-ups, because Wario vs. ROB is usually not great for ROB.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Oh, yes! Had I had an all MK pool I would've gotten first seed. XD Hammer KO > Kirbycide is just too good.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
SpongeJordan - I like to think my low tier Ness is legit... when I don't SD repeatedly. LOL
Kappy had 3 stocks and you had one, then he had 0 and you still had one. That entire match was just nuts. Sorry for both of us maining low-tiers though, I think it's borderline cheating. :p

SpongeJordan - only Ganon I know who will ALWAYS CP rainbow cruise
Fixed!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Kappy had 3 stocks and you had one, then he had 0 and you still had one. That entire match was just nuts. Sorry for both of us maining low-tiers though, I think it's borderline cheating. :p
LOL, you don't have to be sorry. It's our faults for not maining low tiers! I loves my :rob: and :pikachu2: too much to switch to low tiers, though. XD

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Thanks to everyone who came and supported the tournament. I really appreciate it. Also special thanks to all who gave me shout outs.

All of you guys rock. And I really look forward to M.A.S season 2010. More tournaments, more/new games, and of course MORE AND MORE FUN!!!

Next month is THE tournament. You guys know where to go and what thread to hype up. So I'd really appreciate it if we all get it KRUNK!!! :bee:

Make sure to go to spikes tournament this coming weekend. I too will try my best to make it and support.

Hope to see u all soon. :D

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
Of course I need to give special thanks to Webster for hosting another fantastic tournament. These get better every month. It's great to finally have a reliable tournament to go to in Wisconsin/Illinois. You're doing wonders for Wisconsin's and Illinois' metagame :).

ZWarm -- Don't let the Pika haters bring you down. Pikachu is too much fun to play.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
ZWarm -- Don't let the Pika haters bring you down. Pikachu is too much fun to play.
I agree. Pikachu is the most fun character I've played since ROB, and I've tried a LOT of secondaries since picking up ROB as a main. =P

Arty's the only true hater of Pikachu, he secretly fears Pika because he ***** Falco so hard. =D

Pika Sucks!!!

Edit: This is Arty :urg:
Point proven. :pikachu2:

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I agree. Pikachu is the most fun character I've played since ROB, and I've tried a LOT of secondaries since picking up ROB as a main. =P

Arty's the only true hater of Pikachu, he secretly fears Pika because he ***** Falco so hard. =D

Point proven. :pikachu2:
That settles it, Im picking up pika. :bee:

MagicJosh

Smash Apprentice
Luigi sux

Also expect me at the next MAS
although I don't expect to get TOO high up there again...

Also yoshq we need to have another MM, I only quit so we could get the replay. That game was too gudz.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Hey every1!!!! It was a really amazing experience meeting and playing U all!!! I learn a hell of a lot, I'm a post shoutouts in a bit n if ANY of U ever plan on visiting Florida get @ me!!! Shoutouts comin later when I get home cuz I just arrived her in orlando and gotta drive 4 more hours 2 get bak 2 Tally

Used only Sonic

Top Bottom