• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/2/10 Most Angriest Shinobi (M.A.S.) - Connect 4 Ultra Hype Edition! - Results!

Sago

Smash Lord
fun tournament!

Probably the hardest bracket i have ever had.

Glad i joined singles after all, just wasent in the mood for brawl that day but still had alot of fun and some great sets with kain.

Lain, next time i wont kill myself at 0% :p

Good news, after pound i will be playing samus in singles for awhile. Just getting bored with mk.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
1. Ally - Cool meeting you, getting any stocks off you with my noobsauce Falco is an ego boost even if it was a pools match.
2. Lain - I beat you fair and square........................................ in Connect 4.
3. Arty - Wow, way to go getting 3rd with competition like this! Your Falco rox my sox.
4. Quik - More Mario vs. Luigi next time I swear XD
5. Kain - I saw that Wolf..... that was sick!
5. Hunger - No need to inform me of your bowel habits next time k?
7. Nappy - No really.... stop trolling facebook. You do always look pissed btw.
7. YoshQ - Next time you see me you'll swear I was Boss in the flesh. And don't worry I havn't forgotten my promise from the end there.
9. Fatboy - Lol.
9. KenniSpam - Lol^2.
9. Wafles - I really have nothing to say here.... sorry Wafles, u make a good assistant TO when Webster is busy being Webster.
9. Sago - Nice headphones.
13. Grimace - You have the best shoutouts I've ever seen, and I quote "Dietz- "
13. DLA - Your sombraro has massive view blocking powers, also It looks cool/hilarious. (Way to forget ONLY me in your shoutouts!)
13. Ook - Connect 4 BEAST!
13. Fade - Blatently cheats at everything he does.
17. Scythe - Next time Link will do the loling.
17. Akashi - Chipper and pleasent as always.
17. Breezy - Way to take Lain there for a while!
17. Koose - Friendlies were fun.
17. Meneil - Same as Breezy, way to hold your own against Lain!
25. Buuda - Connect 4 AT's are legit.
25. SpongeJordan - Thanks for all the MM $$$ :chuckle: (payed for my whole venue fee muhahaha)
25. Moozle - Is gonna be the next BTC.
25. RedRyu - NAIR!
TO. Webster - .........is a can of SPAM acceptable for the entry fee yet? I swear sometimes you're the only one making a match supremely interesting, especially Connect 4!

This whole tourney was the best so far! Connect 4 is a legit side tourney for sure. I may have gotten dead last this time... but next time it's gonna be SRRIUS BUISNESS! You can crush me but you can't crush my spirit! (AHHHH, my spirit!)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
^best sig evar
I wish there was only one Ike main in IL.

In speaking of Ikes, can we please ban D tier from low tier events next tournament? Ike and Mario Zelda are not low tier (no offense to their respective players, though I'm not sure why it would offend you).

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I wish there was only one Ike main in IL.

In speaking of Ikes, can we please ban D tier from low tier events next tournament? Ike and Mario are not low tier (no offense to their respective players, though I'm not sure why it would offend you).
:zelda: Haters gonna hate. :pt:

Edit. Wtfdkvekwjan mario isnt D tier...

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
:zelda: Haters gonna hate. :pt:

Edit. Wtfdkvekwjan mario isnt D tier...
Yeah you're right. Mario should be higher than E tier though, IMO.

My point is, Ike shouldn't be allowed in low tiers lol.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
PT is not low tier. Mario and Ike are iffy. But Zelda is definitely low tier. And no one plays Bowser. :(
PT will probably stay low tier as long as Ivysaur exists, IMO. Mario and Ike will probably move up on the next tier list, and honestly, Bowser probably will too, with his godly grab releases.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
PT is not low tier. Mario and Ike are iffy. But Zelda is definitely low tier. And no one plays Bowser. :(
Mario is low tier. That recovery is, IMO, the absolute worst in the game.

Ike isn't iffy, he's definitely mid, or at least on the mid side of the border.

Agree with the others :p

napZzz

Smash Hero
ike isn't a mid tier character.

but I dont really think he should be used in low tiers. I dunno, I'd have to look into it more before I'd randomly side with a bunch of whiners who cant get past his jab.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Zelda, Ivysaur, Ganondorf and Olimar would like to have a word with you.

:rob: <3 his recovery
I PLAY Ganon, I guarantee you it's not as bad.

Zelda's Din's Fire or whatever the hell it's called is REALLY long distance. Ivysaur and Olimar are issues, but at least they're tethers. Mario's is simply bad.

And Link! Can't forget about Link!
Oh, ****.

Fine, second worst. :p

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I PLAY Ganon, I guarantee you it's not that bad.

Zelda's Din's Fire or whatever the hell it's called is REALLY long distance. Ivysaur and Olimar are issues, but at least they're tethers. Mario's is simply bad.

Oh, ****.

Fine, second worst. :p
I can't find the logic in your choices. Ganon's is REALLY gimpable, just ask DLA. Zelda has no horizontal movement after her UpB, meaning she can just barely miss the ledge very easily, the distance has nothing to do with how terrible it is. Talk to Corms/Veggie about that one. Olimar and Ivysaur can be gimped by just grabbing on the ledge and holding on, even when invincibilty frames on the ledge are over. Link's is just... bad. Mario can stall his opponent's ledge invincibility frames with Cape, and his UpB isn't that bad vertically.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
If you consider a large range with no DI afterwards, why isn't Wolf or Fox also on your list?

There could be something missing, but I can't even pretend to recover with Mario even after I gimp them (ex. I kill myself simply fair spiking a good distance out), where as I at least have to get edge-guarded as Ivy or Oli to really **** it up. Maybe I'm just a bad. /shrug I'll go play around with it for awhile.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
If you consider a large range with no DI afterwards, why isn't Wolf or Fox also on your list?

There could be something missing, but I can't even pretend to recover with Mario even after I gimp them (ex. I kill myself simply fair spiking a good distance out), where as I at least have to get edge-guarded as Ivy or Oli to really **** it up. Maybe I'm just a bad. /shrug I'll go play around with it for awhile.
They definitely would be, but they at least have 2 recovery choices. Zelda's is also harder to aim, since she disappears during the animation.

It's not that you're bad, you just might have not played anyone who knows how to use Mario's recovery well. I used to think that Marth's was terrible until I saw OmegaXF play as him. I'm not gonna say that I'm good with Mario's recovery either, but some people are, just like every character. I, personally, suck with pretty much every character's recovery except for my mains/secondaries.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Anyone who thinks Mario is Low tier because of his recovery needs to fight a good one. Noone in Low tier can effectively gimp Mario cept Samus and Jiggz.

Link's, Ganon's, Ike's, Falcon's is much worse. Bowser's isn't all that great either.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Ally's MK is too good for Michigan, but will it be good enough to defeat Swordgard's Ice Climbers? Dun dun dun. This remain to be seen.

Wow, Lain might get pissed at this XD

Only time will tell : O

EDIT: And by this i mean ally is going to get cged into oblivion : D

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, as a Zelda main I can back up that I would give the world to have Link's recovery... At least I don't miss by a hair and die when I use him XD But don't be hatin on the Link recovery, If you know what you're doing you should almost always get back. I.E. YOUR DOING IT WRONG.

Oh and to all those hating on Ike for low tiers... remember, the tourney is in IL now... (Din's makes me lol at Ikes anyways.)

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Lol, as a Zelda user I can back up that I would give the world to have Link's recovery... At least I don't miss by a hair and die when I use him XD But don't be hatin on the Link recovery, If you know what you're doing you should almost always get back. I.E. YOUR DOING IT WRONG.

Oh and to all those hating on Ike for low tiers... remember, the tourney is in IL now... (Din's makes me lol at Ikes anyways.)

Edit. Oh **** i didnt see the above post

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Lol, as a Zelda user I can back up that I would give the world to have Link's recovery... At least I don't miss by a hair and die when I use him XD But don't be hatin on the Link recovery, If you know what you're doing you should almost always get back. I.E. YOUR DOING IT WRONG.

Edit. Oh **** i didnt see the above post
The best part of this quote was your signature, Kenni.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
The only character broken in low-tier doubles is Ike, and he shouldn't be allowed next month. =\
Which got beaten 3 times in a row by Mario/Samus and Ganon/Falcon. On top of that, Akashi and Meneil got 3rd place. Ike should stay =/

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Zelda is absolutely low tier. She's baaad.

Fun fact: Falco can take the reappearing hit of Zelda's up B and fsmash her for it.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Ok

Quik - Your Wario is Amazing man congrats on how far U got and holdin it down 4 Chitown!!! We should play sum more next time I visit!
Ally - Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay 2 BEAST DUDE!!! Ur an awesome person and U got a good girl, she knows how to help U make money LMAO
Kain - Ur Wolf is way 2 Mindgamey, it's scary LOL
Fever - I really underestimated U, I apologize and paid 4 it!!!
Ook - Same thing as w/ Fever. Got a lil big headed but Ur DK is da best I've ever played!!!
Mooz - Fun teaming w/ U 4 teams
DLA - BEASTLY GANON
Devil - Great TO!!!
RAT - THANK YOU 4 DA RIDE!!! UR MAD KOO!!!
Kerry - U kooo 2 and next time I come I'll enter Melee 2!!!
Lain - U MAD KOO 2!!!
Bo - 69!!! and Ur Mario is BEAST LOL Next tourney u play in u have 2 name urself BO69
Hunger - Ur Waaaaaaaaaaay 2 good. U did sum things I've NEVER seen B4 and couldn't figure out how to counter, P.S. Ur ****ING HILARIOUS!!!! U need 2 come to every tourney!!!
Ewok - Abuse ur air attackz and aim ur lasers n U'll b creepy
YoshQ - I'll get U next time GRRR!!!! Look up BigLuo, TRUST ME I CAN'T FIGHT THE GUY Luigi's Nair ***** EVERYthing Sonic does
Kappy - Ur way 2 good w/out the Gamecube controller. Supposedly the Wiimote lags a lil. It takes skill to play the way U do w/ it! Sorry I let U really frustrate me BAD in our pools match. That ALMOST Kirbyside was REALLY 2 good
Swazy - Koo peoples
Every1 else- I'm really a visual person so if I forgot ur name I'm sorry I'll just owe U food next tourney :-D
Kennispam - Dis MK guy lost to a SHIEK!!! LMAO!!!

I'm gonna watch ALOT more vids of Shugo and learn to stop makin some repetitive mistakes. This tourney was a really great experience 4 me. I had a HARD time adjusting to your styles. Alongside the fact that I kept killing myself hilariously in friendlies all day :p. I learn SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much and I hope I can play U guys again in the summer :-D if any1 wants to visit Florida hit me up and I'll do what i can 4 U!!!

Until next time guys B E Z!!!

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fun fact: Falco can take the reappearing hit of Zelda's up B and fsmash her for it.
O.o FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
(It's ok I know she's bad... but I still <3 her)

Dietz's official Ike ban Vote: Nay

Webster, how could you? This tournament is in Illinois for god sakes man! Illinois! What have you done!? (watch me lose in low tiers to an Ike now)

EDIT: Oh wait, wrong thread for the vote XD. What I say still stands though and will be promptly repeated in the correct thread.

Top Bottom