• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
I think there is going to be some BIG news. So WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blueVlaD

Smash Cadet
this is interesting, and i though i was very
excited and obsessed about brawl news

but these people are singing, LOL

still can't wait
but who cares about items?
its all about characters and their attacks!
hopefully we get a NEW new character and some of its attacks

I

i8waffles612

A release date is what i am looking forward to hearing the most...

or some characters... and info on online play

Stryks

Smash Hero
Were gettin a new vid obviously, check the little square thingy on top of the days, its like a film, thus a new vid...

Im so hyped, finalyl we can expect new brawl news on monday, man id be happy ust ofr one new character, but Im bettin were gonna get many more, cause I dont think they would change the entire site for one character XD...

http://wii.ign.com/articles/788/788418p1.html

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
My predictions are that:

1. We get a new video.

2. We will see all the returning characters from Melee.

anactofdan

Smash Rookie
Blizzard

I think its just coincidence but blizzard happens to be unveiling a new game this sunday hopefully starcraft2. If it is starcraft 2 sunday may perhaps be the greatest news day for me in video game history

Kazuya

Smash Journeyman
New Video with online play + other gameplay features.
Some new items
1 returning character from melee
1 new character
Info on whats going to be happenin in the next few months
Michael Jackson.

Predications!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Guys If I see Wolf, Ridley, dark samus, Dedede, megaman, sonic, a hunter, black knight or anyone of my top picks i may literally cry!!

SliK

Smash Journeyman
lol i feel like a ******* because i thought the square for the time for Japanese like two different times for updating English Japanese idk my bad i feel stupid i was just so exited i read what i wanted to as in the Japanese would be undated tomorrow :D but sadly no :(

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I'd be happy enough if Peach is confirmed.

Takalth

Smash Ace
So we get a double announcement this weekend.

Blizzard has officially stated that they'll be announcing their next game this weekend (please be Starcraft 2!), and now it looks like Brawl will have news, as well. I'm not sure even the big E3 events have managed to top that.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
One love... one heart
Let's get together and... feel all right

Hear the children crying (One love)
Hear the children crying (One heart)
Sayin' : give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right.
Sayin': let's get together and... feel all right.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

Soodey

Smash Apprentice
You would think that if the site is getting a complete overhaul than the current information on the site may be wrong or innacurate, we'll see.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Just show the members of the cast that are returning, I could give a crap who's new, it'll be more exiciting to unlock them not knowing. I just wanna know which of the old crew is coming back :O

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
I shot the donkeykong, but I did not shoot the deputy.

woo woo woooooooooo

This is going to be a 6 day mega hype thread!

c'mon DEDEDE! C'mon Diddy!

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I see a new character, a release date, and possibly a new trailer/online info. And a new character every month/2 weeks w/e.

Actually, that sounds a bit hopeful, doesn't it?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I just find it kind of annoying that I've managed to be patient for the tremendous span of time since Brawl's creation was announced, I managed to remain fairly calm, and now they haven't released news, but the _threat_ of news. So in short, I'm excited about the possibility of being excited.

That's just sinister.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
If they need 6 days to re-open the site, they have to be adding something new, whether it's to completely redesign the site with new information, or to create more hype, and my guess is both.

Chepe

Smash Lord
People are getting way too hopeful for a new character or new trailer... -_-

Just expect some new screenshots and announcing of a returning character. This is actually enough info as it is. A release date and online info arent far off either. But new trailer and character really might be too much to hope for...

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Release date and Online info. are much bigger news than a new character or a trailer, Chepe.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I think theyll give a new trailer, think about it, in the character index part of the page, there were the 5 newcomers, ud think they'll stay there 4ever? im sure theyre gonna take out the year old newcomers and place shadows instead, and either by the trailer, or maybe every week theyll show a new character or something... id gonna be VERY pissed if they just show a more detailed yoshi and a new stage...

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I want gameplay announcements. If we get that, I won't care about characters.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Watch everyone's hopes get crushed when the only update is one extra picture...

But hopefully, they'll reveal at least one new character. New. Not Yoshi or DK or whatever. Please be Sonic...

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Can't we all assume that Sonic is in Brawl? I mean, Nintendo is working together for Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, I can't see why he wouldn't be in Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom