• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1 Day...! (New Brawl Site Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
That's ********. That means I won't get to see it until Wednesday. I wish the game was being made in america...actually scap that, then it would just be about lame looking dudes in armor shooting generic looking aliens.

bluethree

Smash Journeyman
What? No.

Site will be updated on the 22nd sometime in the afternoon in Japan. EST is 13 hours behind Japan which would make noon on the 22nd in Japan the same as 11 pm on the 21st in est.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Yup. Nice clarification, bluethree.

It'll be updated in different times everywhere, since everybody has different time zones, cyberdemon.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
You've been watching too much south park, haven't you?

So anyways, to sum it all up, the update will be on Tuesday at 11 PM, am I right?
I'm back, and I need WORK!!!
Yes, I've been watchin alot this weekend.
What do you need to kill some time? Good ole South Park!

And Sakurai's gonna give me a seizure with all this waiting.
A seizure, I say!!!

doctorzoidberg12

Smash Cadet
FINALLY I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL THE MOST RECENT POST!!!!!! Jesus you people post alot. I was reading the post from page 69 to now. I'm glad that i've caught up. right now on my clock it say 9:04. Dang I spent almost 2 hours reading. Anew record!!! But seriously don't you people have anything else better to do right now. You must be bored out of your minds if your still posting on this thread.
You must be bored out of your mind if you kept reading all the posts for 2 hours.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
Then I will get the site right before bed, =P

It is currently almost 11 AM in Japan (Monday the 21st)

Just thought I'd inform everyone. :)

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
So, wait, when exactly is the site upddated? I'm lost. So, instead of it being launch at 11am here(eastern coast US) it's going up at 11pm?

Also, the "Add extansions to .html" wont work. I assum they are sending it via an FTP server, so they can just send every file at once.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
We should talk about something besides when the site will be updated over and over. We should speculate about what will be revealed. I think the starting roster will be revealed in the trailer. Some people that I think are 99.9% gonna get revealed are Diddy Kong and Riddley.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Some noob stole my avatar

We need Megaman and Ash Ketchum in Brawl

Cuz sonic is already definent

oh and cant for get earthworm jim

End Game

Smash Journeyman
So we gotta wait twelve more hours? figures.

I believe Dee Dee Dee will also be shown, being Sakurai's favorite and all.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
I think Lolo is probably in as well. I heard Sakurai loves the Eggerland series or whatever it's called. I would like to see him too. I think he'd be cool. There will probably be another Earthbound character. Another Fire Emblem character. It is possible that they could show an advance wars character and/or Tom Nook. I am not sure how he would work, but they could find a way. Not sure if they would try to though. A Tom Nook moveset would've been something that would've made more sense in a game like Jump Ultimate Stars than Smash.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
So we gotta wait twelve more hours? figures.

I believe Dee Dee Dee will also be shown, being Sakurai's favorite and all.
Plus well Sakurai kinda sorta made him up, along with MK and Kirby=ya. Basically all three are awsome+add Sakurai made them and you geet the picture. Also expect my main chimp Diddy Kong to enter this awsome Brawl, and even be prepared for Ridely, Ike, Wolf, and Krystal possibly. And Sonic....well expect Sonic either in this upcoming 3rd trailer, or a future 4th, that is the best way to put it. I still seriously am excited about this=this is gonna be friggen awsome! ;) :laugh: :cool: :psycho: :)

bluethree

Smash Journeyman
To make this clear.....YERWRONG!

If he's wrong than so is Nintendo of Japan's website.

"5月22日午後、スマブラ拳がリニューアルオープンします"

5月22日 - May 22nd

午後 - afternoon or PM

スマブラ拳 - Sumaburu (aka Smash Brothers) dojo

リニューアル - "rinyuuaru"or renewal

オープン - "oopin" or open

Note that it specifically says it'll be sometime after noon in Japan.

Shark X

Smash Lord
I'm **** sure this has been asked ALOT, but there are 109 pages, and there's no way in hell I'm reading through all of them to find my answer.

What time tomorrow will it be in the US when the site is updated? And I'm in central time zone if anyone needs an exact time zone for my question.

Harliart

Smash Apprentice
Oh... I thought it was GOING to open on the specific time the days have been counting down on the website. Well, seeing as though Nintendo Japan said that... I guess. I'll have to believe the site will be up at 1:00pm + tomorrow afrernoon in Australia then.

thANKs m8

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I'm **** sure this has been asked ALOT, but there are 109 pages, and there's no way in hell I'm reading through all of them to find my answer.

What time tomorrow will it be in the US when the site is updated? And I'm in central time zone if anyone needs an exact time zone for my question.
10 PM Tom.

End Game

Smash Journeyman
11pm or 10pm depending where in the US you live.

EDIT: This was directed towards Shark, but due to this threads high rate of postings, 5 people beat me to it.

wing zrow

Smash Lord
Sorry i'm late, how many hours to go?

( sorry i didn't realise the question was answered )

Guess ile finish watching the 7 samurai then.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Some noob stole my avatar

We need Megaman and Ash Ketchum in Brawl

Cuz sonic is already definent

oh and cant for get earthworm jim
Megaman, can I agree with you more (just check out my sig), but Ash Ketchum is retarted, I'm sorry. Plus he's never actually been in a Nintendo game other than those stupid "spin-off"games, and overall Ash isn't that great. Earthworm Jim...well I don't know enough about him to talk.

O, and I'm 95% confident we'll be seeing my main chimp Diddy Kong, and if not we'll see our main ape Donkey Kong in his great return! Also, be prepared to see any of the following as newcomers in the third trailer:

-Sonic
-Diddy Kong
-King Dedede
-Ridley
-Wolf
-Krystal
-Wind Waker Link
-Megaman (Expect Megaman if Sonic isn't in this trailer, otherwise I don't think he'll be in this trailer)
-Ike
-Lucario
-Balloon Fight (Idk if he's in Brawl or not, but I got a funny feeling if we see him at all, we'll see him sometime soon)

Any thoughts on this list=??? Obviously I'm not expecting half of them (I expect 2-5 newcomers), but any thoughts on my list overall=??? :)

@ bluethree
Good translation=major backup to this, thus proving it. O ya, we won't be disappointed, while those stupid Nsider n00bs are=lucky and happy us, here on the SWF! :) ;) :laugh:

bluethree

Smash Journeyman
@ bluethree
Good translation=major backup to this, thus proving it. O ya, we won't be disappointed, while those stupid Nsider n00bs are=lucky and happy us, here on the SWF! :) ;) :laugh:
Just don't expect me to be the next SamuraiPanda. I've only taken two semesters of Japanese thusfar and have much more to learn. :p

The Director

Smash Lord
O, and I'm 95% confident we'll be seeing my main chimp Diddy Kong, and if not we'll see our main ape Donkey Kong in his great return!
Yes! That's why I'm so PSYCHED! We're going to see DK in Brawl tomorrow, that's a fact.

Diddy I'm not so sure about...althought I'm still a supporter that he'll be in the starting lineup, if he isn't, then I think we might have to wait until E3 to see Diddy take the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom