• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma Pikmin

Smash Apprentice
Nothing much Olimar can do against planking. What I try to do is Fsmash off the ledge, or SH Dair with Yellows preferably with their bigger sweetspots to try to hit them. Other than that, I wouldn't do anything.

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
Gray for Olimar D=

And make the colors match the line, of course. Simple

Note that I say gray cause that's the Oli I use and it's not a Pikmin color. Feel free to change to your preference D=

DDM

Smash Journeyman
**sigh** Why am i always ignored on this thread?
Same thing happens to me in the Sonic threads, usually.

At any rate, I keep going back and forth between wanting to main Sonic and Olimar. I really feel like Olimar has a truckload of potential if I can get his game right. And the red suit is win. It's more win than Chuck Norris, more win than Mr. Feeny, and yes even more win than Meta Knight.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
I main olimar and MK. I never go to the Mk boards though because
A. I know all the stuff i need to know about MK.
B. They arent the nicest people on the MK boards. The olimar boards r chill.

DDM

Smash Journeyman
Can't say I've ever been to the Meta Knight boards, but I guess I can't say I'm surprised. Pretty easy to look down on everyone else when your character is broken.

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
Do we really need a Metaknight board? Because it seems that everyone knows that you mash B and press down on the C-stick to play as him.

Noa.

Smash Master
Can't you throw pikmin using >B at plankers? Seems to work against me. And having the fsmash fall off the stage should work as well. I think Olimar handles planking pretty well actually.

Fino

Smash Master
I'm not sure why anyone would plank olimar... I mean doesn't he get like super gimped? Just throw him off the stage and grab the ledge. I've NEVER been close to running the timer out with olimar except on two occasions.

1) My opponent is incredibly toon link and mains gay. Even then there's at least 1-2 minutes left on the timer

HOWEVER

2) Matches on japes. After taking Hilt's advice.... ****, it lasts forever. lol.

~Fino

Noa.

Smash Master
I'm not sure why anyone would plank olimar... I mean doesn't he get like super gimped? Just throw him off the stage and grab the ledge. I've NEVER been close to running the timer out with olimar except on two occasions.

1) My opponent is incredibly toon link and mains gay. Even then there's at least 1-2 minutes left on the timer

HOWEVER

2) Matches on japes. After taking Hilt's advice.... ****, it lasts forever. lol.

~Fino
Was that typed correctly?

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
No. I'd say Fino's opponent is incredibly pit. Maybe metaknight. Why does Fino think that toon link is gay?

Zori

Smash Champion
this just got akward

....... anyways

im going back to devastation in an hour im teaming in with nazumi for teams singles results will be

1.m2k
2.zori

got this ;0

S

smash brawl player 99021

MK boards are hilarious. The guide is just funny to read, knowing it's completely obvious info. XD

hough123

Smash Ace
Hi there Olimar boards, I hope this is the place to post this. My friend mains Olimar, and I wanted to see if anyone here could play him on Wi-Fi and critique him. Also, is there a place we could chat on during the battles?

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: nvm,vno one responded and I'm leaving now. (He doesn't have a SWF.)

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
this just got akward

....... anyways

im going back to devastation in an hour im teaming in with nazumi for teams singles results will be

1.m2k
2.zori

got this ;0
Dude go for gold! U should be aiming for this:

1.zori
999.m2k

Dyyne

Smash Ace
To report or not report. That is the question!
Because that is considered spam over a post saying "should I report him?". It's not though. It's all spam, just like this thread. Which was the point of his joke post. Lawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom