• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/17/09 - Gigabits - A Fall Brawl 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
:laugh: @ matt's trolling

tourney was fun. diddy kong is the best character in brawl, and anyone who watched any of my matches (singles/doubles) knows why i say that

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol it's really funny how people rotate out of winning tourneys once they realize how boring/bad brawl is

wise up

AfroQT

Smash Master
Hmm... Since when did that say "I am nobody"? You need to learn your grammar leetal kaid. ;D

I know I do.

Also, you mad? :mad:
"I aint nobody" can be read a multitude of ways, mainly because its a extremely horrible attempt at a sentence.

"kaid" does not sound or look like "kid" at all.
Quit while you're behind.

AfroQT

Smash Master
:laugh: @ matt's trolling

tourney was fun. diddy kong is the best character in brawl, and anyone who watched any of my matches (singles/doubles) knows why i say that
The best character in Brawl is Akuma in Street Fighter 4. You can only play as him while playing Street Fighter 4, in Street Fighter 4.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Well besidees all of this street fighter talk and the fact that I might play when the super one comes out good games to all that I played. That smash fest was fun Raz.

I love you Polmex! I don't want you to touch me with that fire to chop combo. =)
Thank you gdx for taking me. I know im good but I need to play good people to progress. Curse my crew for hating brawl sometimes. Melee is nasty

B_AWAL

Smash Master
There is no need to bicker, whatsoever.

Can be read as being quite disrespectful. No one assumed Halberd would not be able to take 1st. Halberd hasn't been to tournaments, and seeing as his skill level is great, it has always been possible that he could be taking top 3.

RedHalberd has most likely always been recommended to be in the PR though due to his lack of attendance at tournaments, he wasn't ranked.

& Albino, how did FL get *****?
Ur rite, there is NO need 2 bicker...

However, Albino n Spike made pretty harmless comments.

N here comes Afro w/ comments more unnecessary than they were mildly hysterical...
N since I'm on da Topic of Afro, Y aren't he n Seibrik ****** Teams anymore(as in Y weren't they teaming @ Gigs)

but w/e I'm only here 2 C results n SAY CONGRATS 2 REDHALBERD!!!!!!

HEY Keith!!! U 4got that DIDDY is 2 SLOW!!!! :sonic:

Come 2 Tally D@MNIT!!!!!:p

DFEAR

Smash Hero
nah gdx akuma is way better. we may have a ****ty ultra and super but more than half the time the hitboxes on vipers ultra decide to betray u mid tourney lol (lol when flash metroid misses)

tho only cool thing about viper is the cancelling and the INSANE cross ups

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Ur rite, there is NO need 2 bicker...

However, Albino n Spike made pretty harmless comments.

N here comes Afro w/ comments more unnecessary than they were mildly hysterical...
N since I'm on da Topic of Afro, Y aren't he n Seibrik ****** Teams anymore(as in Y weren't they teaming @ Gigs)

but w/e I'm only here 2 C results n SAY CONGRATS 2 REDHALBERD!!!!!!

HEY Keith!!! U 4got that DIDDY is 2 SLOW!!!! :sonic:

Come 2 Tally D@MNIT!!!!!:p
I definitely didn't target any1 in my original comments. Thanks for pointing that out. All i was doing was congratulating Redhalberd in my own special way. If you didn't understand my humor than its not my fault. I was'nt tryn to start anything at all, but If someone directly calls me out for no apparent reason im gonna respond back. I'm not gonnna just sit there and take it like a lil bich no matter who it is. But oh well its w/e. The whole bickering thing really is pointless so its dropped. So lets just leave it alone.

Anyone know when the full results are going to be posted?
BTW keith good stuff reppn diddy. Your definitely getting better. Too bad Nick always knocks you out. But no worriez, i kno soon youll be knockn him out of tourney :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
nah gdx akuma is way better. we may have a ****ty ultra and super but more than half the time the hitboxes on vipers ultra decide to betray u mid tourney lol (lol when flash metroid misses)

tho only cool thing about viper is the cancelling and the INSANE cross ups
yea i hope in SSFIV they fix it so if the first part of her ultra hits, the rest of it hits too. I hate when the punch hits and the rest doesnt. Complete bull****

This is what i say to anyone that isnt a fellow viper main:
"She kicks fire, she punches lighting, jumps higher/farther than anyone else ever, and she can cause earthquakes by pounding the ground. why ARENT you playing this character"

Anyone know whent the results are going to be posted?
BTW keith good stuff reppn diddy. Your definitely getting better. Too bad Nick always knocks you out. But no worriez, i kno soon youll be knockn him out of tourney :)
lol. Nick made an insane comeback on me the first game of our set ( i was actually up quite a bit). He was at like 150 or so and he ended up winning. After that i pretty much gave up hope and went MK expecting to get wrecked. ill get blackie wack eventually :laugh:

-Spike-

Smash Ace
lol. Nick made an insane comeback on me the first game of our set ( i was actually up quite a bit). He was at like 150 or so and he ended up winning. After that i pretty much gave up hope and went MK expecting to get wrecked. ill get blackie wack eventually :laugh:
Oh man that sucks. Well you already know that blackie wack last stock is like ridiculous. His last stock feels like 2 full stocks XD. Nah but ull get em soon enough.

Mampam

Smash Ace
REDHALBERD DESERVES O SPOT ON PR!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE U NAGGER!!!!!

seibrik - good **** man, but u finally met your match, things shud be really epic from now on

hrnut - grow some balls *****, takin me to a gay *** stage, just to "gay" me xD
and no johns verses halberd about being stage gayed, he wouldve 2-0d u if he hadnt also been stage gayed the 2nd match
and wtf not playing me in friendlies after?? xD
anyway your really still cool lol

gdx - fine, i admit, u ***** my soul...... but no wii and no matchup practice johns ;P

fearless - thanks for the ride man, sorry i didnt play u, but i have olimariphobia XD

zmt - smexiest marth ever, one of the coolest dudes i know, sorry i wasnt at 100% when u played lol

xfactor - why are u leaving us........ T_T
the lain of florida, and one the coolest dudes i know........
good **** on taking a game from halberd

chaz - lol at the tourney match, i wanted to play more friendlies, but ****, your marth is too weird xD

co18 - i dont wanna hear ur swine flu johns, go to wato and get owned

ps: 9th is legit, but i wanted better

OverLade

Smash Hero
Thanks to everyone for their support and giving me a chance. :)

Results thread.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252634

^

Mad friendlies were recorded. Unfortunately my sets vs. HRNUT, X-factor and Hungrybox werent. Most of my money matches werent recorded either.

Anyway, I had an amazing time. Hopefully I can inspire NickRiddle and Esam more people to come to the next gigs (that is, assuming I can go :laugh:).

Hopefully this will be the end of the parent johns for me.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Thanks to everyone for their support and giving me a chance. :)

Results thread.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252634

^

Mad friendlies were recorded. Unfortunately my sets vs. HRNUT, X-factor and Hungrybox werent. Most of my money matches werent recorded either.

Anyway, I had an amazing time. Hopefully I can inspire NickRiddle and Esam more people to come to the next gigs (that is, assuming I can go :laugh:).

Hopefully this will be the end of the parent johns for me.
Now you just gotta go to SFL so I can play you.
Or go to GA on Halloween...
Or force me to wait until Winterfest. :(

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Red Halberd is too good , were money matching next time.

X factor: Really good to meet you man , keep cg'ing to the top.

Polmex: Crazy Luigi those Up+b's were sick.

Xaltis: 0-3 now get wrecked.

Polt: Never thought I'd have to worry about Yoshi , now I've gotta go perfect the matchup so that never happens again.

Scary: I was so stupidly aggressive first match but reguardless great games , the most intense set I had the whole time.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I suppose I placed OK (7th), but I felt that I could have done better. I left the tourney with a... er... disatisfying satisfaction. :ohwell:

This tournament has not affected my opinion at all about switching to Diddy, unfortunately. I mean, it proves my point that I rarely get top 5, but I'm still placing fine with Yoshi. What a hassle...

:069:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom