• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/17/09 - Gigabits - A Fall Brawl 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaky

Smash Ace
I think top 8 was (if I'm not mistaken):

1.Halberd (MK)
2.Seibrik (MK, DDD)
3.HrNut (Top tiers)
4.GDX (Diddy)
5.Chaz (Marth, MK)
5.Hbox (DDD)
7.Shaky (Ness)
7.Poltergust (Yoshi)

I'm almost sure this was it, someone with the actual tourney results might have to confirm this though.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Alright, I'm a bit late in uploading these. But HERE are the money matches between Seibrik and Red Halberd that were saved on my wii. You guys are lucky I've got recording equipment, lol.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
broccoli cheddar soup in a BREAD BOWL

that's what's up.

also

iced mocha

all daigo

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hope the quality isn't as crappy as your other vids where they skipped every 5 seconds ;)
You mean the gainesville vids that are 3 months old. If you were up to date, and watching my latest vids, like a real subscriber, you would know that I switched up my **** and now it doesnt lag or delay. ;)

I just bought a new Wiimote, so I'll upload the important matches tomorrow, then the rest over the course of the week.

[GB]Cecil

Smash Apprentice
Thought I'd give you guys an update.

I haven't been around lately, but that is subject to change in a few months. I have been talking to Jim from Otronicon in the last few weeks and I am going to work on making Otronicon 2010 the best smash tournament in FL history! I haven't finalized it yet, but I may need a few people to volunteer to either bring their Wii's, or help unlock the characters one day on the science center's systems. In exchange I will think of something to give back (discounted or waived tourney fees, etc. depending on what they agree on).

I plan on making this a single elimination (sorry, got a lot going on that day) tournament where Brawl 2v2 / 1v1 is one day, and Melee 1v1/2v2 the next. One of the things I noticed before was that the prizes could have been more reflective upon the awesomeness of the event, so I will work as hard as I can to make the prizes this year as extreme as the event. I will update you guys as I go along and work with the science center guy to make sure this tournament meets my standards in how tournaments should be run :)

Toneh

Smash Lord
it was sounding good until you said single elimination =/, that kind of ruins the whole best tourny in fl history thing.
Hopefully you use gigs rules of course though, like stages and stuff

Toneh

Smash Lord
some people arent gonna deserve the 2nd or 3rd place prize if two good players play early and knocks 1 out.
Hopefully you can look into it.
What date was it planned for?

Masky

Smash Master
Real men play single elimination.
You don't get second chances
This ain't a game, this is real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom