• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/17/09 - Gigabits - A Fall Brawl 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang

i think im gonna skip this to go to the big TMNT SHELL-ebration at FSU the same weekend

lol mainly just to chill with the tally folk

WONDERBREAD LOLOLOL YOU BETTER OWN IT UP

GUNZ ON YO SHIRT

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace

i think im gonna skip this to go to the big TMNT SHELL-ebration at FSU the same weekend

GUNZ ON YO SHIRT
Ima rock that **** everytime I know ur comin to sonethin, lol

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
well i probably won't be able to afford it seeing as i don't have any money and my job isn't sure when they can pay me, which leaves me looking for a new job, so i probably won't be at this :(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well i probably won't be able to afford it seeing as i don't have any money and my job isn't sure when they can pay me, which leaves me looking for a new job, so i probably won't be at this :(
daaaaaaaaaaaaang. bad story brah

i maybe can cover you for doubles, in which then you can use your doubles money to cover your own singles

-Spike-

Smash Ace
0_0 Dang that sux. Yo that means that gdx is gonna need a partner. Yo G holla at me if u wanna team.

EDIT: NVM I just read gdx posts lol

daaaaaaaaaaaaang. bad story brah

i maybe can cover you for doubles, in which then you can use your doubles money to cover your own singles
Or wait there is another way. I hate to do this to everyone else. Well there is a tourney at Raz place on sunday. $5 entree fee for singles and $5 for doubles. Go win some money there lol. Its in the UCF forum.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
being a sunday, im pretty much not going to the UCF tourney or whatever sunday. footballlllllllllllllllllllll

but ill definitely cover blackie wack for gigs. i feel bad cause his job acting like some ***s with his paychecks. probably spending it on chicken and watermelon (his job, not him)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
being a sunday, im pretty much not going to the UCF tourney or whatever sunday. footballlllllllllllllllllllll

but ill definitely cover blackie wack for gigs. i feel bad cause his job acting like some ***s with his paychecks. probably spending it on chicken and watermelon (his job, not him)
:laugh: kk

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Hmm...well i could save 10 dollars of my money for the tourney this sunday and hope to win a fair amount at raz's tourney, but i'd need a partner....hmmm.....lets see, spike or another mysterious partner that no one knows about lol we'll see on sunday if i can make it

and thanks G, hopefully i get some kind of check soon or else i'm gonna go crush their chicken and watermelon farm with snakes grenades, i wanna practice this week

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Hmm...well i could save 10 dollars of my money for the tourney this sunday and hope to win a fair amount at raz's tourney, but i'd need a partner....hmmm.....lets see, spike or another mysterious partner that no one knows about lol we'll see on sunday if i can make it

and thanks G, hopefully i get some kind of check soon or else i'm gonna go crush their chicken and watermelon farm with snakes grenades, i wanna practice this week
i'd be down to team at raz's tourney just let me know ahead of time that way i can make plans to go.

Curaga

Smash Ace
we'd have to practice if that happens
Anytime and anyplace. If not then totally consider Spike. Just let me know whats up so I can figure out if I need to drag Lbron to that event on Sunday.

The benefit is that I don't play super aggressive, though anytime you and GDX are together you should ALWAYS team because its beautiful. Haha.

I think what I really want to focus on is doubles while I continue to work on my Marth to support Fox in singles. I have a few partners to go off of as well: A Kirby, a Toon link, an Olimar, and a G&W. The more practice the better.

Doubles is just too fun.

Can't wait for this Gigs!

-Spike-

Smash Ace

GUNZ ON YO SHIRT
Oh i thought u wanted to team with me :(

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Lol yea tyler...But brawl will bore(?spelling please) you most likely.

Spike as long as I dont face you I hate fightin people I like. But dont expect mercy son if we do xD.

No mercy for anyone. Im hungry

-Spike-

Smash Ace

Spike as long as I dont face you I hate fightin people I like. But dont expect mercy son if we do xD.

Aight. No mercy from me either. As long as we still cool afta the match ;)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
All *** Ill take you out to pizza If you win...

If you beat me Ill still take you out for pizza but a quick pit stop to the alley so I can smack you around then we coo xD

YO ANY MONEY MATCHES???? YO IM ONLY A SORRY *** LUIGI PLAYER NAMED POMEX!!!PO!!!!MEX!!!!L

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm not really planning on trying to come to this...but I'm posting for the sake of subscribing to this thread. :)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I'm not really planning on trying to come to this...but I'm posting for the sake of subscribing to this thread. :)
you should come and team with me :suess:

All *** Ill take you out to pizza If you win...

If you beat me Ill still take you out for pizza but a quick pit stop to the alley so I can smack you around then we coo xD

YO ANY MONEY MATCHES???? YO IM ONLY A SORRY *** LUIGI PLAYER NAMED POMEX!!!PO!!!!MEX!!!!L
Pizza sounds good !!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
If I come and Mampam doesn't come we can team. :D

edit: Unless a "special someone" comes with me. They get team priority.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace

No mercy for me? I hope not *****, if we play in tourny u need payback son.

Not 100% sure I'm goin but it's lookin good. 8bit I'm diein to team wit u broski. Team 8bread!!!!!! Haha jk

halberd I don't wanna hear any parent johns, if I can go after I get caught throwin a party and smokin weed, u can go son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom