• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/17/09 - Gigabits - A Fall Brawl 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
gdx will most likely have that lol, just an assumption don't take it literal lol anyways, redhalberd don't act like you're coming bro it just makes me cry when i don't see a tall african playing smash, mampam usually makes me laugh when i see him lol is he coming?

OverLade

Smash Hero
So funny story.

I just got confirmed for this. My PARENTS are taking me. :)

+40 Hype. Lemme go fish up my MM list.

OverLade

Smash Hero
@ Ed: Not sure yet, details haven't been worked out.

@ Sciddadle: Na warming up in melee takes too long. Not that I can't play good, but I dont enjoy melee unless I'm doing sexy stuff.

ported from old gigs thread

GDX 5$ 3/5 MK vs. Diddy
Galeon 5$ 2/3 MK vs. Lucas
Poltergust 5$ 2/3 MK vs. Yoshi
MVD 5$ 2/3 Mk vs. Snake
ZMT 5$? 2/3 MK vs. Marth
MixCoatl 2/3 10$ MK vs. Snake
MixCoatl 2/3 10$ MK vs. whoever
Fenrir 2/3 5$ MK vs. Fox
SPike 2/3 5$ MK vs. Pit
Gindler 2/3 5$ MK vs. Wolf
Seibrik 2/3 5$ MK vs. D3

Also someone ask Chaz.
Chaz 5$ 3/5 MK vs. Marth/MK?

Anyone else get at me. People I haven't played before take priority.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
halberd is coming to a tourney? my mind...is blown

and rx, i'll see about giving you 20. i should probably have it

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So there's a chance I'll come to this...

IF I DO... would I have a partner for the tourney?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Anybody else find it ironic that RedHalberd is going to a tournament, but a TON of other people aren't? :laugh:

:069:

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
lol that would be hilarious yeah...

I will need a teammate, though... my attendance chance at this tournament went from 0% to about 70% yesterday... and I'd like to have a fun teammate (emphasis is always on fun in teams) there...

Wonder what Sheer is doing for this... should bug that kid into teaming with me.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I always have fun getting 4th place almost every tournament. Things gotta change about that and go higher... if only hbox actually decided to play this gane..... sigh

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Spike, if you come, and I come with Halberd, we should team...I heard Zelda+Pit is evil things. That and I haven't seen ya in a good minute.
Im tryn to find a last min person to take my shift at work (not lookin to good) but if i do make it somehow to gigs well team for sure.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
****... didn't even know about this for real. I'll try and get work off I guess. I wanna wreck.

EDIT:
I think virg isn't going (agian) Fen if you can't get a better team mate I'm game.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
redhalberd what are your chances of actually coming to this tournament? it would suck for you to come and for half of florida not to be here lol but at least you'll place well lol

-Spike-

Smash Ace
thanks for the cold shoulder on that one spike.
Wait my bad. I didn't know you needed a partner. But considering the fact that my attendance for this is about 20% that's y I never committed to anyone. That is also y i posed to Ed that I most likely wont be able to make it :(

If i come it would probably only be for singles anyways. But my attendance is very unlikely cuz of work jawns.

OverLade

Smash Hero
redhalberd what are your chances of actually coming to this tournament? it would suck for you to come and for half of florida not to be here lol but at least you'll place well lol
Well right now they're 100%.

But I'm not worried about placing well. I'm worried about getting bored because you guys are too easy there aren't all the good players. :)

I'm guessing HRNUT/Seibrik/Hbox/Chaz will be the only PR players here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom