• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/17 Gigabits Orlando, Florida: The Legend of Redhalberd

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
The MK dittos were friendlies, not money matches, just to clear that up. I'll try and upload WF/LF/GF today. Then I'll upload doubles etc.
Alright, thanks for that info. As soon as youtube stops being gay and lets me save changes on my video, I'll get on that. Also, I'm going to try to re-upload that last match cause for some reason it just came out in much less quality than the others.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
...Wow.

RH is definitely top 5 MKs.
lol @ that super sudden conclusion because of one tournament

Mew2King, Tyrant, Dojo, teh_spamerer are the definite top four...

Dang, RH is definitely better than Havok, Inui, Shadow, ksizzle, Omni, Seibrik, Judge, etc......

No question about that.

The only claim you can make is that RedHalberd is clearly very good. Top 5 MK? ........

OverLade

Smash Hero
lol @ that super sudden conclusion because of one tournament

Mew2King, Tyrant, Dojo, teh_spamerer are the definite top four...

Dang, RH is definitely better than Havok, Inui, Shadow, ksizzle, Omni, Seibrik, Judge, etc......

No question about that.

The only claim you can make is that RedHalberd is clearly very good. Top 5 MK? ........
I was waiting for this.

According to "Inui logic" though, I must be better than all those people.

*makes vague reference to beating HRNUT who beat Spam* :laugh:

We'll see at winterfest though wont we? I'm looking forward to it :)

edit: Hbox wow it does look like 02. It's actually an Axolotl.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I was waiting for this.

According to something before your join date that wasn't even true and is just a stupid exaggeration created by people that don't like me......

Righto, broski.

teh_spamerer still got 3rd at that tournament and scored much bigger wins than anything FL has tbqh.

I'm sure you're amazing and really good, but every dog has its day. Be consistent with it and make a national impact, then people/yourself can put you in the same league as someone like ksizzle, Judge, Havok, etc.

OverLade

Smash Hero
According to something before your join date that wasn't even true and is just a stupid exaggeration created by people that don't like me......

Righto, broski.

teh_spamerer still got 3rd at that tournament and scored much bigger wins than anything FL has tbqh.

I'm sure you're amazing and really good, but every dog has its day. Be consistent with it and make a national impact, then people/yourself can put you in the same league as someone like ksizzle, Judge, Havok, etc.
Lol na I was just trolling, I dont have anything against you or think your logic is particularly wacked.

I understand that people will always have doubts. This was my 4th tournament. Before this a lot of FL doubted me because I never went to tournaments and I don't blame them in the slightest. I'll just prove to everyone else the same way I did here what I'm capable of. :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
:laugh:

I don't even know why I'm here, but nice logic
Except teh_spamerer had an extremely impressive record since before the game was even released in America at Brawl tournaments and was really active (he still plays, btw). I don't base teh_spamerer being a top four MK on CoT4 alone.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I was waiting for this.

edit: Hbox wow it does look like 02. It's actually an Axolotl.
not trying to discredit this but i did suicide at 17 and i made a lot of dumb mistakes tbh, and even you admitted that, i'm pretty sure if that sd at 17 and stupid dash attack (suppose to be ftilt) didn't happen you would've lost seeing as to how i always killed you before taking damage on my next stock

when i fought spammer i was actually practicing and consistenly and almost exclusively using snake so my snake is definitely substantially worse than it used to be

OverLade

Smash Hero
not trying to discredit this but i did suicide at 17 and i made a lot of dumb mistakes tbh, and even you admitted that, i'm pretty sure if that sd at 17 and stupid dash attack (suppose to be ftilt) didn't happen you would've lost seeing as to how i always killed you before taking damage on my next stock

when i fought spammer i was actually practicing and consistenly and almost exclusively using snake so my snake is definitely substantially worse than it used to be
I didn't know you won losers finals...but referring to your statement that you should've won...

I got killed by the claptrap all 3 stocks on japes during the 2nd match. I was up 40% last stock before it spike me, and it only spiked me because I accidentally glided back into the water. Otherwise I very likely would've won. You probably would've beaten me on Frigate without the SD but fairs fair, if I hadn't made that mistake, there wouldn't have been an oppurtunity for you to beat me on Frigate. We both made mistakes. Next time I hope you'll feel you're at your best.

And I would've been better off on a Neutral stage against your snake. I didn't realize you could camp so well on frigate.

Mampam

Smash Ace
i won losers finals but i already forfeited to seibrik because i personally didn't want to play anymore but he did
lol stop johning honey roasted >_>

u cant john about the 3rd match, when u already shouldve lost the 2nd one (and u know it)
wouldve been a 2-0 for halzy

lol @ "is that o2", its definitely an axolotl xD

halzy'll show'em whats up at winterfest

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
that was the dumbest strategy ever, the sad part is it worked because it was hard as hell to approach, the logic to that win was we can't win in a fight so lets win by running away and throwing grenades lol thats honestly what happenned lol.

and there was no guarantee that i would've lost on japes tbh 40% isn't hard for falco to take back also you have to consider that i could've easily just timed you out there if i wanted to on top of that it was his ban and he chose the wrong stage to ban thats his fault not mine.

in the end this is what i say to winners of tourneys that play mk...its mk, congrats though nice proving that you're not all talk ;)

OverLade

Smash Hero
that was the dumbest strategy ever, the sad part is it worked because it was hard as hell to approach, the logic to that win was we can't win in a fight so lets win by running away and throwing grenades lol thats honestly what happenned lol.

and there was no guarantee that i would've lost on japes tbh 40% isn't hard for falco to take back also you have to consider that i could've easily just timed you out there if i wanted to on top of that it was his ban and he chose the wrong stage to ban thats his fault not mine.

in the end this is what i say to winners of tourneys that play mk...its mk, congrats though nice proving that you're not all talk ;)
Im not saying you couldn't have come back in won, I'm saying that it didn't happen which is why it doesn't matter what wouLd've happened. Like I said I got spiked by claptraps all 3 stocks. If I hadn't who knows how much differnet it could've been. .
And you could only have timed me out provided you were able to stay ahead, which "could've happened", but could've don't really matter when it's over. And I'm not johning for my brother, or johning that japes is a gay stage either btw.

And to boot, you did use MK in tourney as well. If MK gets banned I'll shrug it off and go Snake/Falco but you can't complain in that aspect. Brawl is gay though, we can both agree on that.

I look forward to future sets.

CO18

Smash Hero
Wowowowowow everyone stop your bickering. Since you all would be a place lower if I attended. Be grateful.

Mampam

Smash Ace
hrnut is the johning ***** i know....... >_>

u lost, u lost

sorry it took the claptraps to kill halberd and not actual skill

dont complain about teams, u didnt even give props for not using mk

if u had something u prove, u shouldnt chickened out after losers finals

shows ur just a hater whos mad he lost

sure even if id banned japes u cudve won, but whatever, thats not the argument

B_AWAL

Smash Master
i Have To Say I Have Been In Orlando Not Going To Gigs...or Any Tournaments At That. I Have Been Busying Myself With Other Things But, Will Be Back Next Year. I Hope Everyone Likes My New Character And My Old Ones.

Ps. ~walnut (i Will Stop By Winterfest!)
F**king Awesome!!!

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Im not saying you couldn't have come back in won, I'm saying that it didn't happen which is why it doesn't matter what wouLd've happened. Like I said I got spiked by claptraps all 3 stocks. If I hadn't who knows how much differnet it could've been. .
And you could only have timed me out provided you were able to stay ahead, which "could've happened", but could've don't really matter when it's over. And I'm not johning for my brother, or johning that japes is a gay stage either btw.

And to boot, you did use MK in tourney as well. If MK gets banned I'll shrug it off and go Snake/Falco but you can't complain in that aspect. Brawl is gay though, we can both agree on that.

I look forward to future sets.
actually no i didn't use mk in the tourney, i had already forfeited to seibrik before the set occured so he was going on regardless of the winner of the set (which doesn't count for anything) besides that i didn't use mk at all bro lol since the new session has started i haven't used mk once in singles

@mampam-i actually wanted you to use mk vs me mampam, i'm glad that you didn't use him (however you did use him otherwise during the tourney so thats why i didn't give you any no mk props) but thats honestly only because you thought you could chaingrab spike me into the water on japes with marth and you know that marth can break out before that would occur, in all actuality japes didn't even **** you and i definitely don't recall chaingrab spiking you once so the fight was quite fair there you should've used snake and blew yourself up to 40 percent thats what i would've done because unlike other falcos i actually approach so a fight would've occured

gdx was the manliest at the tourney 4th place and no mk at all,

OverLade

Smash Hero
actually no i didn't use mk in the tourney, i had already forfeited to seibrik before the set occured so he was going on regardless of the winner of the set (which doesn't count for anything) besides that i didn't use mk at all bro lol since the new session has started i haven't used mk once in singles
Legit.

Im assuming you did MK vs. Snake to prepare him to play me then. But you said you wanted to play me in GF and TBH I was interested to see how that would work out. Anyway I think MK vs. Falco is even, but if we ever play in GF, I wont go MK first set (assuming im coming from winners) to show you I can win without him.

GGs either way.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Legit.

Im assuming you did MK vs. Snake to prepare him to play me then. But you said you wanted to play me in GF and TBH I was interested to see how that would work out. Anyway I think MK vs. Falco is even, but if we ever play in GF, I wont go MK first set (assuming im coming from winners) to show you I can win without him.

GGs either way.
I actually would've loved for you to play the entire tourney without using mk and winning (even if you had used snake) then i'd honestly be impressed, like when chu came down and wrecked everyone with kirby i was like wow a **** kirby won, but when mk wins i'm like ok...

i'm sorry to sound harsh and like i'm johning but i'm just expressing my honest opinion hopefully next tourney you play snake and i'll play mk and lets see if its easy or if i'm just talking

@blatt

OverLade

Smash Hero
I actually would've loved for you to play the entire tourney without using mk and winning (even if you had used snake) then i'd honestly be impressed, like when chu came down and wrecked everyone with kirby i was like wow a **** kirby won, but when mk wins i'm like ok...

i'm sorry to sound harsh and like i'm johning but i'm just expressing my honest opinion hopefully next tourney you play snake and i'll play mk and lets see if its easy or if i'm just talking

@blatt
Im not even ranked in FL or nationally acknowledged as a top MK. Until I feel I've proven myself I'll continue to use MK. But like I said if you're ever coming from losers, I wont use MK the first round (im guessing vs. your MK) and we'll see.

Also personally I think you have plenty of room to improve at the matchup. You beating me with Falco/Snake/Diddy isn't impossible or even unlikely. You're johning about the character when I dont think you know how to fight my style of MK properly. I think we should play extended friendlies before you decide how "too good" MK is.

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Hey this is to my boy Hrnut...Redhalberd won and you lost. We have been playing smash too long to even hover on "could have happens". Redhalberd isn't ranked and he beat ranked players. Being the ranked player honestly you should I believe have less to say about the loss only eager to play and win the next. This is a mark of a true champion one I know you are bro. I think others have seen what your capable of but, not like I have just do more observing and you will learn more than you'll ever know. Your too good.

To Redhalberd, I wasn't there for any matches but, Congrats and I am sorry for you too because everyone will be gunning to take you out now after beating top professional like you did. I would not be surprised if you rise past all of Florida for a certain time period. Your too good.

To Florida, I am proud of everyone even those who never get mentioned after tournaments because, of placing. I take my "M" hat off to you smashers of Florida. This sounds crazy but, Florida might take top three at Winterfest too much competition... :)

Mampam

Smash Ace

@blatt
u have no idea what i meant

"halberd" stopped using mk and we beat u guys in dubs, thats what im talking about, i dont care about me

u john too much, i bet if u lose to hal at wato ur gonna have another excuse

i know u didnt say this about mk when seibrik was dominating

what? u cant except that fact that theres another mk even better?

Top Bottom