• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/18/2008 GIGABITS - A Fall Brawl

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I'm hittin this **** up, can't wait!

Where are all my Snake mm's?!

Other Mm's?

I just wana give a quick Pre-shout out saying thanks for rooting me on, and good job to afro/danny/anyone else for getting 2nd at this!!!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
DDD has already been banned, just pick Metaknight and spam tornado 40 or more times in a match.
now there, you know i don't like using a broken and boring characters like meta knight. where's the fun of beating a fat penguin with a high tier character? plus, rx spams that tornado like crazy. the vids show.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Rx hates brawl, but he plays gay so he can WIN MONEY.

Jeez, what a real fvcker that kid is, exploiting a broken move in a ******** game so he can take money from people who play with "honor" or "pride".

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
ummmm

ddd is more broken than meta knight will ever be

just thought i'd let u guys know that now before u think the tier list is set in stone

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Rx hates brawl, but he plays gay so he can WIN MONEY.

Jeez, what a real fvcker that kid is, exploiting a broken move in a ******** game so he can take money from people who play with "honor" or "pride".
wow, i didn't think you would take that so seriously. i didn't say that your a cheap player, or that you play gay. all i said was that you use the tornado often. and i figured you hate brawl, a lot of people do. if i said anything that you took as an insult, then i apologize.

Gindler

Smash Champion
People hate brawl? I guess I just don't miss wavedashing or L cancelling as much as everyone else...

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
People hate brawl? I guess I just don't miss wavedashing or L cancelling as much as everyone else...
well with every game, you're gonna find something you hate about it, even to the extend of hating the entire game itself. with brawl theres no wavedashing or l-cancel. i miss l-cancel the most. i could live without wavedashing, but thats my opinion about it. melee is more hardcore i'll admit.

Equi

Smash Ace
Hopefully I have enough money by this date. I miss the tournament scene and you all. Going to tourneys every Sat twas fun and I'm looking forward to jumping back in if I can get an effing job.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
that technique wont work vs GOOD mk's.

just get good with ur main, that way its ur main vs ur main, rather ur 2ndary vs their main.

and co18, i'll do the MM but im warning you now there will be grabbing. lots of it.

CO18

Smash Hero
that technique wont work vs GOOD mk's.

just get good with ur main, that way its ur main vs ur main, rather ur 2ndary vs their main.

and co18, i'll do the MM but im warning you now there will be grabbing. lots of it.
lol, i know as long as we don't do ledge infinites I dont care.
But ledge infinite match would be gay, grab = stock.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
that just depends, do you have faith in urself to do the ledge infinite for an entire stock worth?

either way i'll do the match, i've gotten lots of practice in it.

CO18

Smash Hero
that just depends, do you have faith in urself to do the ledge infinite for an entire stock worth?

either way i'll do the match, i've gotten lots of practice in it.
yeah man i dont really mess up on that, I only could do it before like 80% now I just use x for grab for infinites and its very rare i mess up.
I just find it lame though.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
80%? not bad

i get to 250 without messing up, EVER ;)

its my lil secret, i dont use X or Z tho, can u solve this riddle without outside help?

if u do, u get a dollar, if someone else says something u dont. GO!

CO18

Smash Hero
80%? not bad

i get to 250 without messing up, EVER ;)

its my lil secret, i dont use X or Z tho, can u solve this riddle without outside help?

if u do, u get a dollar, if someone else says something u dont. GO!
I said 80% before lol. Now its like 99.9.

Not sure what u do though unless you just shield grab repeatedly or just use a different button..

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
dont even press A. or R for that matter

heres a hint, if ur sheild comes out, u cant grab fast enough, sheild grabbing would be out of the question

CO18

Smash Hero
dont even press A. or R for that matter

heres a hint, if ur sheild comes out, u cant grab fast enough, sheild grabbing would be out of the question
Uses B? C-sticl? lol

No clue man just throwing random stuff out there..

Dunno what else you could do.

Leh

Smash Ace
**** Seibrik seriously could you have a bigger e-peen?
You better calm down before you end up lookin dumb.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
seibrik releases shield, then does a grab. it comes out faster than shield+grab, plus has more reach than a dash grab. AMIRITE?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i'd love to kno asside from the comment about the pre-shout out, which was a joke btw, where was i exploding with some ego thing?

is it the money matches i wana do? cuz thats not me thinkin im gona win all my mm's. its me comming back from the north and realizing thats the best way to get better when your not playing tourny matches. i challanged alot of people in maryland to money matches and lost over half of them.

for example i Money matched ninjalink before the tourny got 2-0'd and lost 5 bucks. but i had to play him in tourny and was prepared and 2-0'd him back. i just dont see putting a price on getting better is all, which is why i dont mind money matching anyone. its a shame more people dont have this mind set really. people would get alot better, alot faster.

And yea, i infinite grab with the C-stick, thanks for playing.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i'd love to kno asside from the comment about the pre-shout out, which was a joke btw, where was i exploding with some ego thing?

is it the money matches i wana do? cuz thats not me thinkin im gona win all my mm's. its me comming back from the north and realizing thats the best way to get better when your not playing tourny matches. i challanged alot of people in maryland to money matches and lost over half of them.

for example i Money matched ninjalink before the tourny got 2-0'd and lost 5 bucks. but i had to play him in tourny and was prepared and 2-0'd him back. i just dont see putting a price on getting better is all, which is why i dont mind money matching anyone. its a shame more people dont have this mind set really. people would get alot better, alot faster.

And yea, i infinite grab with the C-stick, thanks for playing.
did you play ninjalink's diddy? i wanna see what he does against penguins, cause im not entirely sure on the matchup myself

Top Bottom